It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berwyn UFOs. Governement Papers Released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I have been keeping an eye on this story for years, mostly as it is not that far away from where i live, dubbed the Welsh Roswell it is alledged UFOs crashed there and ailens recovered. Today classified papers released back up the view that this event was nothing more than a metor impact.

Welsh Roswell

What gets me is that if it was simply a metor impact why so much military activity? I am not sure about the description of live ailens being recovered though. I am sure that bit was the locals having some fun. But something DID happen in 1974 i am convinced of that.

So we have disclosure but not the kind we were hoping for!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Strange how the guy says his research has found about operation Photoflash,
He said: “The photoflash operation was used to light up the coast so they could see submerged craft in the sea.

“From my research, there were three separate craft that were flushed out of the ocean that night, military craft were involved and there was an engagement.

That is some claim if true?
Also this ties in with the underwater UFO that many claim., could be some truth in this as it has been claimed by many over hundreds of years that UFO`s are spotted entering and leaving the sea.

join