It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Scientist: UFO collided with Tunguska Meteorite to save Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
What does fascinate me were the accounts of villagers suffering from illness shortly after the event took place. Today we would call it radiation sickness. Given that a meteorite hit Russia a fortnight or so ago, there have been no reports of simmilar illnesses. So that does possibly give some support to the nuke aspect of all of this.

Yep, that s exactly what gets my head scratching about this event .. I would chalk it up to a pretty lucky meteor explosion, but those sickness accounts do look like radiation sickness . I am not saying that a meteor impact might not produce some kind of radiation due to the nature of its past journey, but I did not hear of to many radiation episodes with other impacts of those kind. I guess we can keep an eye on the latest explosion over Russia and see if people will start getting sick, but I have a feeling they will not

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

What does fascinate me were the accounts of villagers suffering from illness shortly after the event took place. Today we would call it radiation sickness.

Except that there are no accounts of the villagers falling ill from what we would now call "radiation sickness":

tunguska.tsc.ru...

tunguska.tsc.ru...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Deleted.

Stale thread bump.
edit on 4-3-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Not sure if I quite believe that Russia saved the world by stopping the meteor...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUFOguy
Not sure if I quite believe that Russia saved the world by stopping the meteor...

The story is that there is an ancient installation in Siberia that stopped the meteorite...Not the Russians. Read loads of stuff about the Dolmans that people claim to be highly radioactive...Very strange stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join