It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ! Another Human Species found in Siberian Cave ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychNurse
I hadn't watched the video yet as I'm at work... do you have a link to the information "some of them had 48 chromosomes" ???

Thanks for posting, I am glad you asked,Here is a video skip to 2:30 in it:

here is the another video link skip to 1:21:55 in it:

Google Video Link

There is very heated debate over these two chromosomes in human evolution research field some say they have fused together the spiritual people say they are now etheric in nature, but nobody knows for sure. There is loads of information on the net about this topic here is one excellent article on it:

Humans (Homo sapiens) have 46 chromosomes which make up their nuclear DNA genome; this number is known as the diploid number. Half of these 46 chromosomes are always donated by the mother and half by the father. So, mom and dad each contribute 23 chromosomes—the haploid number—to their offspring. Therefore, the 46 nuclear chromosomes, that all humans possess within their cells, are actually 23 pairs of identical chromosomes. (To be more precise, females have 23 identical pairs, while males have 22 pairs that are identical and the sex chromosomes, X and Y, are paired but not identical.) This diploid number of 46 (23 pairs) is, however, unique to humans among their alleged primate relatives. Genetically speaking, those species which have DNA sequences most similar to that of humans are the great apes. Each of the four species of ape (chimpanzee, gorilla, bonobo, and orangutan) possesses 48 chromosomes or 24 pairs, compared to the 46 chromosomes of humans. However, the genetic difference between Homo sapiens and their alleged primate relatives is significant. Of the four species of great apes, also known as hominids, the chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) harbors the most similar DNA sequence to humans, making it genetically the closest to Homo sapiens.

Source
edit on 29/12/10 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Interesting, if you think that the evolution is made by aliens, what will be the next evolution they will produce is the question.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeStanger
Interesting, if you think that the evolution is made by aliens, what will be the next evolution they will produce is the question.

Thanks for posting, We are consciousness and at sometime in the future we will realize that fact, and that would be a big problem for them, so they will wipe humanity off the face of the earth before that happens and will start the cycle again.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Yet, another discovery made in Israel of Homosapiens, older than what they found in africa, challenges the whole paradigm of evolution, that whether first civilization was from africa or middle east.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

I have to laugh at your comment,

"Just the same way a dog has many different breeds...
Maybe humans have different breeds.
Thats my opinion. "

All dogs are related to wolves, all cats are related to lions etc.

anyone who knows anything about biogenetics will admit that humans (sapient beings) have manipulated dog breeds for various inherrant tendancies, eg; sheep/cattle dogs & kelpies chase cattle and sheep, terriers are "ratter's", We manipulated the inherrant DNA charateristics for a specific purpose, all dogs are related to wolves, from St. Bernards to Chitsus. The same goe with plants.

If humans can manipulate the basic DNA of animals through genetic cross breeding for the last several before test tubes, please explain how the Myans manipulated wild corn to the popcorn you eat.

And therefore you've you don't understand GMO plants either.

DNA/RNA manipulation through intervention is much quicker than slow evolution which Darwinian science still can't explain, but intervention fulfills all hypothesis excluding radical radiation from external sources, the timelines of the DNA/RNA structures are juxtaposed, unless you can synchronise EM Sun flares, gravitational anomolies & possibly external influences eg: comets with bacteria that may infect the DNA/RNA upgrades.

Food for thought (intentional pun)

HADES

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Really?

Wow,

i'll have to read through it.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You all might be knowing about an recent article which says:
"Earth must prepare for close encounter with aliens, say scientists"

These lines caught my eye:

According to Simon Conway Morris, a professor of evolutionary palaeobiology at Cambridge University, anyone planning for alien contact should prepare for the worst. Evolution on alien worlds, he said, is likely to be Darwinian in nature. Morris argues that life anywhere else in the universe will therefore probably have important similarities with life on Earth – especially if it comes from Earth-like worlds that have similar biological molecules to ours. That means ET might resemble us, warts and all, with our tendencies towards violence and exploitation.

Link.

This means they are saying that evolution of lives on other planets is also darwinian, thats make me wonder how many planets with the same human populations might there be in the universe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join