It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ! Another Human Species found in Siberian Cave ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The discovery of a new human species in Denisova cave in the Atlai mountains of southern Siberia sparked one of the years most unlikely scientific sensations. They found it in summer of 2008 and from the Mitochondrial DNA extracted from fragments of finger bone, they found that the DNA is different from both Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens.
These new Humans are dubbed as Denisovans based on the name of the cave, scientists are saying Denisovans co-existed with Neanderthals and interbred with modern Homo Sapiens (modern humans) perhaps around 50,000 years ago. There was another human species found in 2004 named Homo Florensiensis (Hobbits) that lived on Indonesian island of Flores, they were only one metre tall and they also co-existed with modern Homo Sapiens about 18000 years ago.
So now the whole evolutionary scene has changed, scientists are all confused and admitting that there was no straight line of evolution from Ape to Human. There are now four different Human Species in existence:

1. Neanderthals.
2. Denisovans.
3. Homo Florensiensis (Hobbits).
4. Homo-Sapiens.

When asked to scientists from where these new species (2,3) came from there answer is interbreeding between Neanderthals and Homo-sapiens and inerbreeding between Denisovans and Homo-Sapiens which resulted in the transfer of 5% of archaic genes found in modern malenisians and along those lines, the fact is they don't have a clue. Interbreeding and co-existence are some things that were not said in anthropology, but they are admitting it now.
When asked how Neanderthals, Hobbits, Denisovans disappeared mostly they say their food sources ran out or they say we don't know yet but we are making progress in the right direction. Same they don't have any idea, or they know but can't tell.

We are a Genetically Engineered Race.

The discovery of these new species and the fact that all of them existed more or less in the same time period, is a direct proof of genetic manipulations by none other than extra-terrestrials, otherwise there is no purpose for the existence of all those different types of human species, scientist will say this is evolution and the changes in climate caused that, but can they tell us why many of those hominids were stronger and more adept to their environment, some of them had 48 chromosomes while humans had 46, this is devolution, mainstream scientists would not tell you these things so now is the time to pay some attention towards some alternative researchers like Llyod Pye:

Those extraterrestrials had a desire of making a perfect human slave. They didn't cared while mixing, splicing, joining the earths natives DNA with theirs, they just wanted to make a perfect slave, they didn't wanted a spiritually inclined being capable of critical thinking and creativity, if neanderthal panned out a little too smart than just erase him, because they can always start from scratch. why they wanted to created a human slave, the answer is simple for exploitation, because what humans have is for more essential to them i.e. soul or consciousness. That's why they went to such extremes as to creation of our physical bodies and this virtual world. They feed of our Auric body energies.

We just stay around in physical plane, always thinking of our survival while on all the other planes we are just exploited to the limits, we are just livestock to them.I believe there will be many new species being discovered in years ahead, because those ET's were just having fun in making and erasing all those species. And our number
in extinction could be next.
edit on 28/12/10 by vinay86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
cool,

BTW, if i remember correctly, the so called "hobbits" turned out to be homo sapiens that developed small etc due to bad nutrition etc, same as pygmy's.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NonKonphormist

Hobbit Folks are described as small beings with short heights and a small brain, initially when they were discovered scientists were confused whether they were new species or deformed form of existing species. Scientists say that it may have evolved from homo-erectus or some primitive human ancestor as it has the features of both, but they are still confused.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hi, Interesting thread.

Could you back up anything after the comment about us being slaves, or state what you base this opinion on.

K, Thanks cause you had me then I was like

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

I have to agree with Chedwick, I was all interested then BAM outta nowhere...aliens and enslavement....

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Could the story of Enki and Enlil be true then and that mankind were slaves, created to work the earth for the gods?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CHEDwick

I have posted this topic in skunk works forums, in which you say what you believe, and i believe in Lloyd Pye and Zechariah Sitchin, they have inspired me a lot and thats why i have made this thread. You can see there work if you want to know more about humans beings as slave species. I ask you from where the species i listed came from, if you say apes than you are a perfect example of a slave, the same goes for me too.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Where is the link for 'extra-terrestrials'?
I don't see where they are even relevant to the equation besides your opinion.

Just the same way a dog has many different breeds...
Maybe humans have different breeds.
Thats my opinion.

I'm still looking for hard evidence that there was any influence from 'E.T.'
If a species of human was found to be different size or color today, i.e., black, hispanic, or dwarf...
We don't point our fingers at 'E.T.'
It is the variety of life and DNA on this perfect planet.

Cool find.

edit on 28-12-2010 by havok because: spelling

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHEDwick
Hi, Interesting thread.

Could you back up anything after the comment about us being slaves, or state what you base this opinion on.

K, Thanks cause you had me then I was like

planet X of the Annunaki supposedly created humans with a mix of there DNA and Ape DNA. they supposedly wanted to create a slave race to mine gold for their atmosphere. to keep a certain temperature when orbiting farther away then pluto. its in the summerian history.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
read Gods Of The New Millenium guys and you will get a better idea of where we came from.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86
reply to post by NonKonphormist

Hobbit Folks are described as small beings with short heights and a small brain, initially when they were discovered scientists were confused whether they were new species or deformed form of existing species. Scientists say that it may have evolved from homo-erectus or some primitive human ancestor as it has the features of both, but they are still confused.

www.abc.net.au...

This link suggests they are deformed humans.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
reply to post by vinay86

Just the same way a dog has many different breeds...
Maybe humans have different breeds.
Thats my opinion.

Those human species namely Neanderthals, Homoerectus, Australopithecus, cro-magnons etc were not breeds of humans they were very much different from each other in terms of their Genome.

I'm still loking for hard evidence that there was any influence from 'E.T.'
If a species of human was found to be different size or color today, i.e., black, hispanic, or dwarf...

Blacks, whites, Hispanics etc were all created to cause conflicts on earth. Read my updated thread it will clear some things, and you will know what i think of whole ET agenda.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Just keeps getting stranger; or more revealing. It is nice to see we still don't have it all figured out.

Neanderthals cooked and ate vegetables

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassey222

Neanderthals cooked and ate vegetables i bet they did more than that.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NonKonphormist

www.abc.net.au...

This link suggests they are deformed humans.

This link says Hobbits were found elsewhere as well:

news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

This link says Hobbits were found elsewhere as well:

news.nationalgeographic.com...

That's a good find, the hobbits discovered in indonesian island of flores were only different than the hobbits of palau islands, the estimated brain size of the early Palauans was about twice the size of the hobbit brain and other features such as the face the face and the hips were similar to homo sapiens .

So we can see here within the two regions that are so close, Indonesia and Philippines the species of Hobbits are different, you can see for yourself is this not genetic engineering.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantien
read Gods Of The New Millenium guys and you will get a better idea of where we came from.

I would also advise the Atlantis Blueprint for research purposes...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

I hadn't watched the video yet as I'm at work... do you have a link to the information "some of them had 48 chromosomes" ???

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Interesting.

I knew of Homo-Sapiens, and Neanderthals, but the other two are news to me.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Hey there vinay86,

I love the fact that more and more people are questioning conventional explanations for our source every single day ... some are even begininning to ask 'why' ... and we are not all from the lunatic fringe either ... I actually went back to school and studied (at degree level) BSc. Natural Earth Sciences with The Open University and The Heriot Watt University ... just to see if some of my 'crazy' ideas could actually hold water.

I have been working on this subject matter for about 16yrs now and many things that were laughed at when I began are now proven facts ... so I have no reason to doubt that the rest of my theories are wrong.

If you'd like to compare notes you can find my scribblings on this subject by clicking the link;

theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

You may not agree with it all but some of it might provide you with a little food for thought and help you to expand on your own hyptheses.

Woody

top topics

<<   2 >>

join