It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRYPTOME releases huge amount of classified NSA and CIA material regarding 911

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

Which one is that?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well first of all, most of the intelligence in these reports is blotted out. That's why "secret" has been striked.

I'm really getting the impression that Cryptome has been vying for attention since Wikilink's fame. Cryptome has also been bashing Wikilinks pretty bad. Mud-slinging really doesn't help to grow readership. I'd prefer if they were going to publicize their site here, Cryptome would at least include unblotted (leaked) material.

edit on 28-12-2010 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
Well first of all, most of the intelligence in these reports is blotted out. That's why "secret" has been striked.

They are not as you call it, blotted out, its all a matter of perception.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

But then you run the risk of reading what you want into the documents.

The Blair government sold the war on terrorism to UK citizens by doing just this.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

I waded through the documents referenced in the OP. All in all they are nothing more than declassified and heavily redacted transcripts of interviews conducted by the 911 Commission.

Completely uneducational unless you are looking for a bunch CYOA garbage from various midlevel management types. Nothing but buck passing at warp speed and obtuse justifications for past failures.

Literally nothing to see here.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by tristar

But then you run the risk of reading what you want into the documents.

The Blair government sold the war on terrorism to UK citizens by doing just this.

Trust me, the majority are so blind to the obvious its almost ridiculous to try and even come to any type of conversation.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think the only thing that stands out in these documents is the amount of info labeled as "classified"..

How can there be classified 9/11 info?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join