It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth certificate: Hawaii Governor Abercrombie's Birther mission

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
Please understand, i am not simply anti- Obama.

I am sure you are anti- lots of things.

I am equally dismayed by the 'eligibility committee' that admittedly negated their duty. Prosecute 'em all, imho.

What crime are you charging them with?

the Real ID program was effective quite some time before the election.
There is no excuse for the protocols being ignored. There should be no 'forgive and forget' simply because they admitted it.

Forgive and forget what? Admitted what?

And, there needs to be changes made so such an event is never repeated.

I know it has nothing to do with racism. It just happens that when a black man is elected, we need to finally change the policy at the door from the one we have been using all along. Interesting.

Personally yes, i'd like to see Obama impeached for more reasons than this one.
But it's a good start and more than sufficient reason.

Really? He is still president and no closer to being impeached over this than he was when he was elected. How is this a good start? How is it even a good middle at this point?

You are free to disagree with my opinion but you cannot consciously ignore the facts and claim any connection with sanity.

I could care less what your opinion is. My problem is blatantly lying in a false search for truth that bothers me. You can feel free to disagree with the facts but that will just leave you angry and not sure why. Go for it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Iv heard that your birth certificate is your person. So does this mean that if Obama was born in kenya or any other country but wasnt registerd at birth, but then moved to use and registerd as barack obama, does this mean the person barack obama was actually born in the USA? ( Boooorrn in the USA. sorry couldnt resist.)

I have heard the human being is the man behind the person, and im not sure how your laws work or how they are worded. Does it say the president has to be born in the USA? Or something like the person nominated for president must have been born in the USA. or maybe the person running for president must hold a united states birth certificate? Id be interested to know how it is worded, becuase that could make the difference imo.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If he is a foreign born terrorist hell bent on destroying America, well what's he waiting for? Wouldn't he be seen praying to Mecca throughout the day? Why would he continue the war and pump billions into it? Isn't he killing his muslim brothers and sisters by doing this? I think some of the animosity comes from all the Bush bashing the last 8 years. Race is another big issue. I've heard many racial slurs about the Obama's. I think whoever the President is, democrat or republican, they're going to get absolutely hammered, whether they deserve it or not. I too am interested in the whole birth certificate cluster f*%#

<< 22  23  24   >>

join