It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth certificate: Hawaii Governor Abercrombie's Birther mission

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'm not a "birther", but I think that they would be a lot happier if additional information was released, and a general attitude of openness instead of concealment was offered from the people in charge. And...I think if this happens, you will see mostly a sigh of relief, instead of the snap of the fingers..."Damn!" type of response many seem to expect. I...for one...would just like to see the arguments end, supported by sufficient facts to pacify.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
His "alleged" CIA status, nothing has been proven yet sir, and until I see "real" evidence of these ridiculous accusations my statement still stands.

How the hell can anyone see any evidence when it's all locked up?

Do you really think it's possible to draw ANY conclusion from the complete lack of all evidence and documentation? Because it's not.

And somehow, you've already come to the conclusion that Obama is perfectly eligible to be POTUS.

No I have not come to a conclusion yet, but it seems like you sure have. Like I said before my original statement still stands, all you guys have is "hearsay" and "possible theories" nothing more.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

The same can be said about anyone claiming that he is a natural born citizen. No evidence of that, just theories and hearsay.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Look Dereks...instead of calling people liars go to the FEC website and look for yourself...sorry the links did not work...here let me try these...JEESH.
KOOLAID is BAD! Unplug from the machine generated propoganda AND research things for yourselves folks.One thing you will always be able to rely upon here is the truth of what I post.I will always be able to back up what I say and if I am proven wrong will concede.

The FEC allows elected officials to use campaign funds to pay legal fees only if the action/investigations arise as a result of their tenure in office or campaigns, according to Politico.

FEC links

query.nictusa.com...

query.nictusa.com...

query.nictusa.com...

query.nictusa.com...

query.nictusa.com...

Need I go on Dereks... or can you walk the dog from here on out ?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TexasChem

Robert Bauer's law firm of Perkins Coie is the payments you are looking for on the sheet.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
what's he going to do, fly to kenya and find the witchdoctor that delivered obama.

he's the governor of the state, with the power to pardon, and he has to make it a mission to find further evidence that he was born there. the way he makes it sound is like that print-out, the record of live birth, is the only piece of evidence that obama was even in hawaii. it's sounds like no original birth certificate or document to back up the record of live birth even exists.

that very quote implies no additional information exists. for a government that could be behind one of the most diabolical conspiracies of the last 100 years, hacking into a 3rd rate states record database would be a piece of cake for new world operatives.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I honestly don't doubt that Obama was born on foreign soil. I mean we all know he's just a pawn in a huge game. It would be quite easy to forge a certificate of live birth seeing as illegal immigrants forge "official" documents all the time.

My question is can we prove it either way before he runs for re-election...???
When has there ever been this much controversy about a presidents birth place???
And why did everyone wait until after he was elected to really try to find out???

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
No I have not come to a conclusion yet, but it seems like you sure have. Like I said before my original statement still stands, all you guys have is "hearsay" and "possible theories" nothing more.

Oh really? And what conclusion would that be?

Hiding evidence is more likely to imply guilt than innocence, if you weren't able to discern that from simple logic.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
This whole thing cracks me up, I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
This whole thing is like that movie," Idiocracy " where the guy goes into the future and the government and everything is run by Idiots.

The thing is it's now, no offence intended to you smart people, but the world the government is run by idiots, morons, they are so stupid they can't even get their scams right.
The real funny part though is that the people are so stupid, they believe they bull the leaders of the world shove down there throats.

Lincoln was killed by his own people in the North not the South, Da.

Pearl Habor was bull, they knew it was coming, but let all those people die so the US could get mad, and enter the war and make all the money for the BANKSTERS, Da.

All the wars are about MONEY and the LIES told to get into the Wars, people are stupid, God Bless America, go to hell, God Blesses the Almighty DolLar.

9/11 was a put up job, The Petagon was Bull#, show me the dam Plane, Show me the Dam Birth Certificate.

Bend over America and spread those Cheeks Wide.

Their are good people out there but most of them are sheep going to slaghter and don't even know it, they have grown up in this world surrounded by liers and cheats, and they just won't believe it.

Ok as a child you are told not to lie, but grow up become a Attorney, a Professional Lier, then you can go into Politics, you can be The Governor, congreess, senate, President have a fat wallet and plenty of rats for friends.
I see it all the time on a lesser scale, ticket fixing, the double standard who you know or who your in bed with or have dirt on, the real crooks walk.
Look at J Edgar Hoover, I don't have any thing against Gays, but none of the Presidents could get rid of him, he had dirt on the lot.

Where is the Transparency Obama promissed, it's all lies, what Preisdent ever did what he said, Carter?
Obama's going to cut off life support to Grandpa, and pay the Doctor to do it.
edit on 29-12-2010 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Facts are rarely found on a conspiracy website. So is rationality and common sense. Also, most of ATS members are immature and gullible, at least from what I've seen. So having a debate factual information is almost impossible. If you want to argue about aliens and NWO theories, this is a perfect place. Pragmatic topics will fail.

Oh and by the way, wasn't there also a clipping of the newspaper announcing his birth?

Honolulu Star August 4th

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by EternalChef
When has there ever been this much controversy about a presidents birth place???

i do believe this most recent election would be a first. The vetting and media bodies were more 'focused' on McCain and the fact that he was not born on American soil ... Panama (military base)

And why did everyone wait until after he was elected to really try to find out???

because ... while ppl were questioning Obamas origin (just not so fervently, frequently or publicly) ... both, the media and TPTB were targeting McCain and his 'eligibility' ... which was a long lasting and loud enough distraction to sway, quell, and silence the questions of the minority. Besides, once elected, most Americans believed Obama deserved the opportunity to prove himself and thus we are here.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Throwback
Oh and by the way, wasn't there also a clipping of the newspaper announcing his birth?

two (2) of them, both proven false.
also, his dual citizenship with the UK from birth is both disturbing and disqualifying to say the least.

-- snipit from the Intel Hub -- theintelhub.com...
"However, in the attempt to debunk the Obama birth-certificate controversy, the State Department author confirmed Obama was a dual citizen of the U.K. and the U.S. from 1961 to 1963 and a dual citizen of Kenya and the U.S. from 1963 to 1982, because his father was a Kenyan citizen when Obama was born in 1961." ~~ which merely serves to perpetuate the questions because in 1961 through 1994, Africa was in a state of apartheid and there was no such thing as 'Kenyan citizenship'. As a matter of record, in 1961 the British throne forced SA to withdraw from the Commonwealth resulting from criticism of the apartheid policies. Also, during those years, the relationship between his parents was quite taboo. (source: www.africanaencyclopedia.com...)
His father was a subject of the English throne, his mother was an American under-aged minor, who does not Constitutionally have any authority to convey citizenship if the child was born abroad, as BHO is suspected to be.

Here's another tidbit ... did you know that by 1982 (mentioned above) areas of SAfrica were well equipped with computers and the technology to scrub any info they chose ...
"The extensive history of the export of American computer technology began in 1952 with an order for the first "electric tabulator" to IBM-South Africa. Three years later, the streamlining of the hated pass system resulted in an automated population register implemented on foreign computers. 1970 found South Africa with an estimated four hundred computers -- a value of about one hundred million dollars. The number of computers continued to grow, totaling more than forty five hundred in 1982. source: www-cs-students.stanford.edu...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Obama author and conservative Republican leader Andy Martin has scheduled a Chicago news conference for Wednesday, December 29th to announce that he will mount a campaign for the Republican Party's 2012 presidential nomination focusing on Barack Obama's ineligibility for the office. Martin has been known as the "King of the Birthers." He is the author of a bestselling book on Obama. Martin's original writing and research in 2004 are the acknowledged origins of the anti-Obama "Birther" movement. Martin says what tipped the scales in favor of his presidential candidacy was Hawai'i Governor Neal Abercrombie's latest attacks on Americans who question Obama's family origins.

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

Far from going away this movement is just getting going - Obama is not going to be able to bluff his way through this for much longer, apparently 60% of Americans question his elligability and 40% think he is a Muslim.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TexasChem
Actually my source is from the Hawaii state.gov website sugar britches!

Too bad you did not understand what you were reading.

The state of Hawaii actually changed the wording from Certification of birth to Certificate of birth per my own investigation into this subject over the course of a year.After reviewing this matter please come back and tell me who is making what up my dear.

hawaii.gov...

I took the liberty of posting the sentences you should look for on this government website for you darlin.

Who is Eligible to Apply for an Amended Certificate of Birth?

A person born in a foreign country who has been legally adopted in the State of Hawaii.

How to Apply for an Amended Certificate of Birth

For a person born in a foreign country who has been legally adopted in the State of Hawaii:

An amended birth certificate will be prepared upon receipt of a certified copy of the adoption decree or the certificate of adoption, and payment of fees.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did you miss the key word "Ammended?" You do know that the type of birth certificate you are pointing to here will also state the actual place of birth? This has nothing to do with your short form/long form/certificate/certification argument. Yes, people from foreign places can get an ammended BC in Hawaii. Know what it says under place of birth? NOT HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nowhere on that page does it show how anyone can get a Hawaiian birth certificate CERTIFYING a HAWAIIAN BIRTH without actually proving they were born in Hawaii.

Please read your source next time. It will prevent this kind of foolishness.

Funny though. Thanks for that.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

reply to post by TexasChem

So as I have clearly shown you can be born in another country and recieve a certificate of birth in the state of Hawaii.

Yes, but only one that shows where you were actually born. Since Obama's says he was born in Hawaii, his is not the ammended BC you mention above. See how a little reading goes a long way?

All one has to do is file the original. This is why the "birthers" want to see the original also called a long form. *TexasChem takes a deep-waisted bow*

Back to just making up things based on what you failed to understand.

I also notice you still did not address my original question to you about birth certificates.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Sinnthia

The following is information was compiled from the official Federal Elections Commission website for disbursements from the Obama campaign to Robert Bauer's law firm of Perkins Coie, which represents Obama in various eligibility suits. The FEC links follow the entries.

2nd Quarter, 2010, FEC report for Obama for America
Perkins Coie: $248483.94

query.nictusa.com...

1st Quarter, 2010

Perkins Coie: $261,206.69

query.nictusa.com...

October 2009 quarterly:
Perkins Coie: $314,018.06
query.nictusa.com...

July 2009 quarterly:
Perkins Coie: $270,754.18
query.nictusa.com...

April quarterly
Perkins Coie: $688,316.42
query.nictusa.com...

l

Year-End 2008
Perkins Coie: $173,052.52
query.nictusa.com...

Amended post-general election:
Perkins Coie: $205,323.00
query.nictusa.com...

That adds up to: $2,161,155.11

For what? What are these expenses for? Do you know what legal expense come with a presidential campaign? Do you know how much was spent by Bush? How about Clinton? Any clue? Never looked did you? Cool. You need to actually show that one dime of the above was used to HIDE OR SEAL ANYTHING. That would be the thing you are actually supposed to prove here. I know Obama spent money on lawyers. He ran for president. That happens.

Robert Bauer's law firm of Perkins Coie has blocked all information from being realest.

Clarify that.

What is "all information?"

How has it been blocked? How do you block private citizens from getting access to information they have no permission to get their hands on to begin with?

Please explain how you pay your lawyer to seal your private records from the people with no access to them to begin with. I really need to know what "all information" is as well. That seems important.

Bauer has done his best to prevent the American public from seeing a wide range of Obama's records that could prove, or disprove, his eligibility to occupy the Oval Office under the Constitution's requirement that the president be a "natural born" citizen.

Like what and how?

Where is your proof?

Documents concerning Obama that the White House has refused to release to the public include his long-form birth certificate and his passport records, as well as other records that may possibly be relevant, such as records regarding Obama's possible adoption by his Indonesian stepfather.College application and tuition financial aid records which would reveal whether Obama was ever registered as a
foreign student.

Anything else you would care to acuse me of making up?

All of that for another. You just made a bunch of baseless accuastions. So two fails on the BC front. You failed to prove one dime was spent to hide anything. Then you listed all this crap with no proof. Color me unconvinced.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I am eagerly awaiting your apology or factual evidence to dispute my facts Sinnthia.

I am eagerly awaiting your factual evidence.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Long Form and Short Form provided for you Sinnthia. Courtesy of TexasChem!

Here is an example of a Hawaiian Long Form www.wnd.com...

Which has not been issued from that state since when?

Here is what Obama has released www.wnd.com...

Which is what the current birth certificate that state releases is.

What is your problem?

Still waiting for someone to even explain the legal difference between the two as well.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy

Very nicely put chem, the wholeeeeee stem of the problem is the long form, christ i think for a buck .99 a person can get that short form that obama and cronies put out to the goyem, or are we still Americans? anyhow, way to put to bed the true nature of the argument

Please get one that shows you were born in Honolulu, Hawaii and I will gladly give you $1.98 for your trouble.

See, what you said is either wrong or a lie. Getting one and posting it would make me look like an idiot though, right?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by Sinnthia

You are confused. Every American state issued both a long form and an Abstract when Obama was born. Only recently has the COLB/Abstract become unaccepted as a proper form of ID -- hence, the "Real ID" program ... which effectively makes ONLY the long form acceptable. Odd, that you'd think any state doesn't produce one, especially these days.

Odd that you would assert such a thing without backing it up. Fact is, I have a short form. I only have a short form. I can only get a short form. I have only ever needed my short form. Know why? My state only issues a short form because it is the same legal proof of citizenship as the long form. If you get some facts that show otherwise, feel free to post them. Watch out though. If you do not read what you post before you post it, well we just saw how that turns out.

As for the Obama question, when he was supposedly born in Hawaii, long forms were ONLY produced for children born in a Hawaiian Hospital or born on the Island with sworn testimony/affidavit of a witness to the event, hence the single reason why Obama cannot and will not produce one.

Sure, I guess I should just take your word for these things, right?

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join