It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth certificate: Hawaii Governor Abercrombie's Birther mission

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Yeah, I really cannot believe that every elected official does not go to each and every constituent with forms in hand to allow them to utilize the average citizen document expertise we all have to examine them for ourselves. They work for us, why do they not spend all their time personally proving to us every crazy thing we ask for? Just nuts!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousMoose
my best bet is that he applied to college as a foreign student and probably received federal aid or scholarships he didn't deserve.

Is that enough to boot him from office? Probably not...

Would it be enough to boot you or I?
Absolutely !
Along with everything else that's 'unclear' and "hidden" about ths fraud of a paper leader.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Dont mock or minimize intelligent protocol.
The process of validation and met requirements is a joke.
At the least anyone running for elected office should have to meet the same requirements as any other private sector employee, including background tests and drug testing and all records be made public,
this isnt flipping burgers.
Well maybe it is when your choices are made for you by those who 'bought' you your election and who you answer to.

edit on 28-12-2010 by HappilyEverAfter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

They had already released what they felt was sufficient evidence..

But.. with the birth of "birthers" he now feels it is necessary to release more info.

He is going to look for Obama's approval, but is prepared to stop the madness on his own if he has to.

What I find annoying is that I have as much information (and no more) on my own birth certificate. Washington DC has a "short form" and there was no "long form"/"other form." I'm not sure what other details would convince them.

So, if they demanded I prove I was an American Citizen, I would fail their test by virtue of my official birth certificate.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

Dont mock or minimize intelligent protocol.

Don't pretend the word "intelligent" has any business in a birther thread.

The process of validation and met requirements is a joke.

How long has this joke been a problem for you? Did it bother you at all before Obama? It was the exact same joke for the presidents before him.

At the least anyone running for elected office should have to meet the same requirements as any other private sector employee, including background tests and drug testing and all records be made public,
this isnt flipping burgers.

They do. Why do you say they do not? I am not sure where you get this "all records" be made public thing. Where does that happen in the private sector? What is it you hope to include in there? 2nd grade book reports?

Well maybe it is when your choices are made for you by those who 'bought' you your election and who you answer to.

edit on 28-12-2010 by HappilyEverAfter because: (no reason given)

Whatever that means.
edit on 28-12-2010 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2010 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

They should be available to you.
I have both of my own, and all 4 of my childrens, all born here in the states.
It doesnt seem to have been a 'period' of time that they were doing this since I'm in my 50's and my youngest is 22.
There's a building somewhere that has yours, in your state.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

It might help you a bit to know that not all states issue long form birth certificates. In such states, there is no building holding forms that they never issue to begin with. Not sure how you think that works.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Sorry sinnthia, I'm not going to take your bait, I value my time more than you.
Carry on with the agenda.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Sorry sinnthia, I'm not going to take your bait, I value my time more than you.
Carry on with the agenda.

It is ok that you do not know what you are talking about.
I am just offering you information.
Resist it if you must. That will only help you repeat things that make no sense because they are based on not knowing what you are talking about that. I am ok with that if you are. It will not stop me from offering information in the future though. I just now know you are not interested in learning, facts, or truth. You have no time for any of that.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

EVERY state most surely does,
it is an in depth document signed by the physician, and others in attendance and usually one or both of the parents,
there is also a short form, and in some cases a souvenir birth certificate which has foot prints.
there is 'talk' of going to electronic as a short form storage,
but long forms will ALWAYS be in place and used,
now shoo fly shoo !

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Oooohhhh...I so enjoy birther threads - but most of us brithers know that nothing will toss BHO out of office; the best hope was the recent court filing (Kerchner v. Obama) claiming that BHO is not, as defined by the Constitution, a "natural born citizen" and therefore ineligible for the office of President…but the Supreme Court turned the case down...like it or not, BHO is here to stay until January 2013...unless we can get hold of his college papers and we find that he received college scholarships because he was a “foreign student”...now that would be interesting…guess it’s best he keeps hiding his past…you other guys should just keep drinking your Kool-Aid.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

EVERY state most surely does,

No, they do not. That is just a flat out lie.

it is an in depth document signed by the physician, and others in attendance and usually one or both of the parents,
there is also a short form, and in some cases a souvenir birth certificate which has foot prints.

The souveneir birth certificate has nothing to do with this as that is not legitimate proof of anything to anyone. It is something you buy for fun and that is it. It has no relation the real birth certificates, both long and short. Not all states issue long forms. Sorry. My state is one that does not issue them. You can dismiss that all you like but the fact remains I cannot get a long form and you could not get my long form because there is none for us to get.

there is 'talk' of going to electronic as a short form storage,
but long forms will ALWAYS be in place and used,
now shoo fly shoo !

I really think that almost none of you have any idea what a birth registration vs a birth certificate is. You seem to have it all really confused. That is ok. I know you are not going to take anything I say and maybe look into it. How about you just get me a long form BC from my state and shut me up then.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rlrsar

Yes, unless it turns out that he is Frank Marshall Davis' bastard son, which I believe is the case and reason for all the secrecy.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
www.cdc.gov...

WHERE TO WRITE FOR VITAL RECORDS
(UPDATED 09-28-10)
National Center for Health Statistics
Edward J. Sondik, Ph.D., Director
Jennifer H. Madans, Ph.D., Acting Co-Deputy Director
Michael H. Sadagursky, Acting Co-Deputy Director
Jennifer H. Madans, Ph.D., Associate Director for Science and Acting Associate Director for Planning, Budget, and Legislation
Michael H. Sadagursky, Associate Director for Management and Operations
Linda T. Belheimer, Ph.D., Associate Director for Analysis, Epidemiology, and Health Promotion
Division of Vital Statistics
Charles J. Rothwell, Director
Delton Atkinson, Deputy Director
Office of Information Services
Linda Torian, Acting Director
As part of its mission to provide access to data and information relating to the health of the Nation, the National Center for Health Statistics produces a number of publications containing reference and statistical materials. The purpose of this publication is solely to provide information about individual vital records maintained only on file in State or local vital statistics offices.
An official certificate of every birth, death, marriage, and divorce should be on file in the locality where the event occurred. The Federal Government does not maintain files or indexes of these records. These records are filed permanently either in a State vital statistics office or in a city, county, or other local office.
To obtain a certified copy of any of the certificates, write or go to the vital statistics office in the State or area where the event occurred. Addresses and fees are given for each event in the State or area concerned.
To ensure that you receive an accurate record for your request and that your request is filled expeditiously, please follow the steps outlined below for the information in which you are interested:

Write to the appropriate office to have your request filled.

Under the appropriate office, information has been included for birth and death records concerning whether the State will accept checks or money orders and to whom they should be made payable. This same information would apply when marriage and divorce records are available from the State office. However, it is impossible for us to list fees and addresses for all county offices where marriage and divorce records may be obtained.

For all certified copies requested, make check or money order payable for the correct amount for the number of copies you want to obtain. Cash is not recommended because the office cannot refund cash lost in transit.
• Because all fees are subject to change, a telephone number has been included in the information for each State for use in verifying the current fee.

States have provided their home page address for obtaining current information.

Type or print all names and addresses in the letter.

Give the following facts when writing for birth or death records:
1. Full name of person whose record is being requested.
2. Sex.
3. Parents' names, including maiden name of mother.
4. Month, day, and year of birth or death.
5. Place of birth or death (city or town, county, and State; and name of hospital, if known).
6. Purpose for which copy is needed.
7. Relationship to person whose record is being requested.

Knock yourself out or would you like some one to keep doing your basic leg work.
Maybe pay for it too?
come on
enough already.
this isnt rocket science, it's a freaking birth certificate.

So who's telling stories?
Him? or his sweet honorable grandma?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I've made my popcorn and sprinkled it with parmesan powder, got a drink and have propped my legs up. Ready for some serious entertainment now ... please, someone, where's my Orly Tait? It's sooo time to bring all her hard work fighting for our rights into this gem of a thread. Gimme my Orly Tait!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by filosophia

They released a Certificate of live birth.. Which, in most cases is sufficient.. But not to birthers.. They want the swaddle blanket from the birthing room thrown in too!

You can be born in a foreign country and obtain a Certification of live birth.The certification just basically says there is a birth certificate on record.There's a big difference between a certification and a certificate of birth.Per the states of Hawaiis' regulations.Which is what was posted on the web.Hopefully now you can understand why people have a bit of a question as to his status as a Natural born citizen.Well that and the fact that his father was an English citizen...and his mother too young at the time of his birth to convey citizenship.I would like to have his school records pertaining to whether or not he recieved any federal funding as a foreign student personally.

Certification of Live Birth
•This certification of live birth or birth certificate enables a person to obtain important documents such as social security number and benefits and passports. It gives people permission to attend school, and to obtain such things as life insurance, health insurance, tax credits and child benefits, especially if you are applying for assistance from a state government agency.
Certificate of Live Birth

•The Certificate of Live Birth will include personal, precise and detailed information on both parents and the baby, including ethnicity, birth weight of child and the manner in which the child was born; such as vaginally or C-section. It will also include information on what number rank of birth it is at the time of delivery. Certification of Live Birth just shows the city and state for the place of birth, name of the hospital, the parent's names, ages and job titles, and the signature of the attending physician.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TexasChem

Who would spend 2 million dollars on attorneys anyways to keep information hidden from the public unless there was something they did not want the public to know?I sure as heck wouldn't!
It may or may not be birth origin related but we wont know unless the records are made public now will we?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TexasChem

100% on the money

Let us address his past CIA status

Let us address his Muslim name while claiming to be Christian

Let us address his closing files and protection by lawyers

Let us address his homosexuality while pretending to be happily married with 2 children

Let us address Barrack Obama's homosexuality and the reason he was intentionally married to a racially charged extremist woman

Let us discuss the distant and relative connection to both Dick Cheney and George Bush - I mean "COME ON"

After we resolve the birth certificate issue - of course

There are more questions and secrecy than there are answers and his promises of transparency!

Maybe we will get lucky and there is a Wikileaks cable out there to Indonesia about being "hush hush" on his real birth status

edit on 28-12-2010 by arizonascott because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

Let us address your ignorance and stupidity.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

Oh and what's the status of that key Witness in Presidential Passport Tampering Case Murdered in 2008?
The media seems to have forgotten all about that.

Hrmm what about the Donald Young,Larry Bland and Nate Spencer deaths and Larry Sinclairs testimony.
That has been scrubbed from the media as well.Yup guess it's just another Chicago murder mystery.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join