It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth certificate: Hawaii Governor Abercrombie's Birther mission

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
And really, Alex Jones is not a 'source'. If you listen to even half of what he says then you're fully crazy. And Chris Matthews is an idiot who just yells to get his point across. That, and he sounds like Peter Griffin. Earlier in the year on his show he was crying for the 'birthers' to shut up. I wish he would take his own advice.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Prediction:

Abercrombie makes grandiose public promises to clear Obama's name. Behind the scenes, meets with hospital staff, asks to see the long form. He is told it does not exist. Matter is dropped and Abercrombie resumes being .. a governor. Yawn. The only long form you'll ever see is a hoax. If you ever see one. He was born in Kenya, big #ing deal. There's no conspiracy theory here .. people like Obama don't need to follow the rules we do.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Throwback
reply to post by Honor93

My post

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

What is hard for you to understand? Ignorant as defined is exactly what they are.

They need to make policy changes to release what "birthers" want. Birthers think they can reach in a file cabinet and pull it out.. It is not that easy.

What policy would they need to change? All Obama has to do is sign a release of info form and give it to a news agency to put on the airwaves. The signing process only takes a few seconds and normally 2 to 3 days to retrieve and deliver the info that was released, but I imagine they would speed things up for the POTUS.

It really is that easy, I would know I have worked in many, many hospitals and clinics as a medic.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
huh??? i don't understand that one at all.

Throwback was saying that his post went over your head.

But your post that linked to the Post and Email is what I would like to address.
www.thepostemail.com...

Since Fukino’s statement has become the fundamental claim to eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama, the failure of her Department to corroborate it in any way establishes that claim as false, by common sense.

This is totally not true! A failure to corroborate does NOT establish Fukino's statement as false. That's ridiculous. They could be saying "no comment". That doesn't mean they disagree with her statement or think it's false. They simply refuse to make yet another statement about it. Fukino's statement stands.

“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawai‛i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago.”

Source

That needs no corroboration.

edit on 12/30/2010 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Well, we can finally disgree again!

At the time of his birth, home births were pretty common, and a short-form was issued to anybody with basic information about a child's birth. Therefore, he could have been born in Kenya, moved to Hawaii shortly thereafter, and his mother could have realized the benefits of making him an American citizen, taken in some basic paperwork, signed the affidavit that he was born at her home in Hawaii with no doctor's assistance, and she would have received a very legitimate "short-form" birth certificate.

Now, a Director of DOH reviews the file, sees that proper procedures were followed and attests to the legitimacy of the "short-form" certificate. He is not a lawyer and has no legal understanding or basis to determine what "natural born citizen" means. He can only attest to the document in his Department.

BTW, he didn't attest to seeing a "long-form" certificate, or a "record of live birth," or any hospital documents!

Edit: Star for you anyway! I love sources and quotes.
edit on 30-12-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
At the time of his birth, home births were pretty common, and a short-form was issued to anybody with basic information about a child's birth. Therefore, he could have been born in Kenya, moved to Hawaii shortly thereafter, and his mother could have realized the benefits of making him an American citizen, taken in some basic paperwork, signed the affidavit that he was born at her home in Hawaii with no doctor's assistance, and she would have received a very legitimate "short-form" birth certificate.

Even if this set of suspicions were true, then there's NO WAY to prove it to be true or false. There would have been no doctor in attendance, therefore no doctor to sign the BC. If the birth documents say that he was born at home in Hawaii, that's all we'd have. That he was born at home in Hawaii. He's still eligible for presidency.

He has shown that he was officially born in Hawaii. He has shown proof of that statement. If people are claiming he was born elsewhere, they need to show proof of their claim.

BTW, he didn't attest to seeing a "long-form" certificate, or a "record of live birth," or any hospital documents!

The Health Dept wouldn't store any hospital documents. (Fukino is a "she" by the way.) And she said "vital records" because that's what they are called. Birth certificates, death certificates, etc., are all called vital records. That doesn't mean she DIDN'T see his birth certificate.

Every time someone comes out with more evidence of his birth, the birthers move the goalposts. I'm sure you are aware of the segment of birthers who say that he WAS born in Hawaii, but because of his father's citizenship, he's STILL not a natural born citizen.

And if Obama had his long form certificate tested by professionals and they claimed it was valid and true, the birthers would accuse them of being in on it. NO MATTER WHAT happens, they're not going to believe it. So, why should Obama continue to try to appease them?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Ha Ha - that's some pretty lame and phony arguments you are coming upi with there - worthy of Bahgdad Bob in his finest hour - just before the US cavalry arrived at the city gates!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
huh??? i don't understand that one at all.
Throwback was saying that his post went over your head.

Well ok, but the truth is, i missed the post entirely ... i don't have time to read Every page, i have a life

But your post that linked to the Post and Email is what I would like to address.
www.thepostemail.com...

Since Fukino’s statement has become the fundamental claim to eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama, the failure of her Department to corroborate it in any way establishes that claim as false, by common sense.

This is totally not true! A failure to corroborate does NOT establish Fukino's statement as false. That's ridiculous. They could be saying "no comment". That doesn't mean they disagree with her statement or think it's false. They simply refuse to make yet another statement about it. Fukino's statement stands.

Lack of corroboration is not just in the statement, but inclusive of the events leading up to it as well. And yes, as i've been in many a courtroom, lack of corroboration is usually deemed 'insufficient evidence'. As i still believe.

“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawai‛i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago.”

Source

That needs no corroboration.

well, if you believe that, then apparently you missed this link: www.earthfrisk.com... ... or ... if you prefer a political one, try this: www.mail-archive.com...@googlegroups.com/msg41414.html ... and if that's not enough, how 'bout this one: www.scribd.com...

Feel free to attack the sources, i use a wide variety of them ... if you don't like one, i'm sure i can find another. The point here is attacking the source doesn't change the story. Attacking me doesn't change my opinion. I am searching for the facts and the ones i KNOW, lead to more questions. You wanna help provide answers, great ... you wanna pick at the bone, find another carcass. *** peace ***

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

So, why should Obama continue to try to appease them?

That is the whole point .. he shouldn't continue doing anything that involves spending more money on falsehoods ... he should respectfully step down, but that Honor is beyond him as well.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

LMFAO......... Nothing has been proven and you want him to step down..

lol... I am glad you are on the side of the birthers.... Your mere presence takes any credibility out of any group you are part of.

Now, go back to the sand box and build something pretty.

Birther in nasal sounding speech: Step down Mr. president.
Obama: Why would I do that?
Birther: We don't think you are an American
Obama: What proof do you have?
Birther: well, none.. But .... My Magic the Gathering friends all agree that we need more proof that you are!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

ahhh yes, almost forgot, this isn't 'new' but relevant ... have you seen the Blue Hawaii vid yet? i haven't watched it but i've read the transcription. Interesting to say the least, here's a link: ______beforeitsnews/story/138/226/Obama_Birth_Certificate.html

according to the news, we now have 2 different copies of the COLB, still with -0- corroboration ... i haven't seen both yet but that really doesn't matter to me, i want to see the same 'long form' that i have to produce, everywhere.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Honor93

lol... I am glad you are on the side of the birthers.... Your mere presence takes any credibility out of any group you are part of.

Birther: well, none.. But .... My Magic the Gathering friends all agree that we need more proof that you are!

Everything has been proven. You have it ass backwards. The President has a MORAL responsibility not to hide anything from the people. This Agent 0 is hiding everything. The Constitution says the President must reveal who he is. This President hides who he is.Legally and morally he fails.You are confused because the fake courts back up the fake president.
edit on 30-12-2010 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

Show me this "everything has been proven" Can you please show me this proof.

I will sit here, arms folded awaiting a reply. BH is correct, birthers will keep moving the goal posts, no matter what info or document comes out.

If the do release his Long Form, birthers will call it a fake!

There is no way this movement will stop the witch hunt.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Honor93

hahahahahahaha, luckily i don't do groups

plenty has occurred already for any sensible human to want OleBlamo impeached. Personally, that moment for me was a couple years ago (yes, before he was foolishly elected), this just adds fuel to the fire.
Yes, i would like to see him do the honorable thing and step down but we all have our fantasies, don't we?

you can assign me to whichever side you choose, i claim seeker of truth.
credibility on a conspiracy site ??? now i'm LMFOA !!!!!
save your orders for the sheep please, i have a ToDo list of my own thank you.
soooo, have you participated in your scripted play or are you just another struggling writer?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

If the do release his Long Form, birthers will call it a fake!

after all the time, effort and monies spent to get one, yeah i suppose that's quite likely ... However, it will be scrutinized and quite possibly by the generation who already possesses one of their own (like myself) ... am still waiting patiently, but even i have my limits.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
reply to post by civilchallenger

Now is THE TIME. Make yourself famous. Coin a phrase. There is one group of people that all share a common trait. They all refuse to accept the proof that Obama was born in Hawaii.

You get to pick the word we use from here on out to refer to this group of people.

GO FOR IT!

How about "Person believing Obama is an illegal alien"? There is no reason you'll ever have to use that phase though, since you should focus on facts rather than people when discussing the subject, unless you are arguing in order to smear the other person to discredit them rather than enlighten other people.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Stop with your silly demands... Why would someone type out an explanation?

I am not using it as an insult... It is just much easier to say Birther than a 5 to 6 word sentence...

Just like I type BH instead of his entire name.. Same reason some friends refer to me as Res..

Do you ever use TPTB? Or LEO? Or SETI? Or USA? Or NASA? jeesh some people are confrontational just to be confrontational.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

... have you seen the Blue Hawaii vid yet?

I hadn't seen that before and this is the first time I've heard of a 2nd COLB from Hawaii with the parents' birthplaces on there. Where did it come from? Where did the Blue Hawaii folks get that? Or did someone just use photoshop to add to the suspicion?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Stop with your silly demands... Why would someone type out an explanation?

I am not using it as an insult... It is just much easier to say Birther than a 5 to 6 word sentence...

Just like I type BH instead of his entire name.. Same reason some friends refer to me as Res..

Do you ever use TPTB? Or LEO? Or SETI? Or USA? Or NASA? jeesh some people are confrontational just to be confrontational.

hmmmmm,
TPTB - anagram for the powers that be
LEO - anagram for law enforcement officer
SETI - anagram for searching extraterrestrial intelligence
USA - ummmm ??? well, ok ... anagram for United States of America
NASA - anagram for natl aeronautics space administration
BH - abbreviation of Barack Hussein ? (missing something?) - shouldn't that be BHO?
RES - should be an abbreviation rather anagram
soooooo, from your statement, how does Birther fit in to all this? anagram for what? abbreviation for what?

what's wrong with the truth? they/we are questioners, short, sweet, factual and to the point without the fuss ... or are you just fond of taking jabs when its convenient or the popular thing to do?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join