It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth certificate: Hawaii Governor Abercrombie's Birther mission

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

They had already released what they felt was sufficient evidence..

But.. with the birth of "birthers" he now feels it is necessary to release more info.

He is going to look for Obama's approval, but is prepared to stop the madness on his own if he has to.

Wonder what all the birthers will have to cry about once they see his birth certificate?

Will they find a new cause? Or will they call it a fake.. One thing is for sure.. THEY WILL NOT BE SATISFIED!

I can hear it now.. "Why did it take so long" Simple answer - They released what they felt was sufficient evidence.. Now they are being faced with a mob of ignorant people that are demanding more.

As a Govt. official, they must draw the line on providing evidence to everyone that asks. Imagine if they fulfilled every request for every thing that the public wants... They would have to employ 5 to 10 new employees in every state to handle this work load.

Then, at what point do you draw the line? Do you bow to every request? Every doubt? Every conspiracy nut, with nothing better to do?

I always thought, why not release it? But again, they felt they covered all bases with the first document release.

And from the sounds of it, they have to make policy changes that would allow Hawaii to release additional evidence that Obama was born in Honolulu on Aug. 4, 1961.

So now, our Govt. is having to make policy changes to appease the nuts! What a great state of affairs we are in.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 12/28/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

Weather he is a citizen or not, we will never surly know. Their is all ways that thought in the back of your head "well they do control every thing". It does not matter he is still a new world order puppet.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I completely agree. This is not Obama's issue and not his responsibility to deal with. The FEC or the State Dept or somebody like that should have a procedure that directly addresses this issue for future candidates.

People should be concentrating on what Obama is doing instead of chasing this fantasy.

grar - we've GOT to stop agreeing like this! People will talk! *blush*

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
News Flash: Obama was born in the USA.

Get over it. Thaaaaaanks.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I have no idea why someone from the US Gov. isn't just saying they did the necessary checks on him, no idea what the rules are regarding sitting presidents and addressing this kind of issue. but, seriously, as dumb as some people in washington are, NO ONE, I REPEAT, NO ONE, in the govt. would allow the US nuclear launch codes to be in the hands of someone who wasn't THOROUGHLY vetted, whether they say so or not. conspiracy theories be damned, one thing you can count on is, people will act on their own self-interest. Having the codes in the wrong hands is potential suicide, for the entire planet. even the US govt. isn't THAT #ing stupid.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Throwback

hey thanks for the link ... perhaps you should read the story from this page: www.thepostemail.com...

It is a clear and recent indication of the foul play amiss.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by Honor93
two (2) of them, both proven false.

When were they proven false?

also, his dual citizenship with the UK from birth is both disturbing and disqualifying to say the least.

Again, just making things up.

first, birth announcements prove nothing. i had links (not currently accessible) which indicated the Obamas never resided at the address provided, however, without the links, this is not a discussion for today.

Either way, the info provided for the announcements originated from the state, not the family. (family generally initiate birth announcements when occurring in a medical setting) Also, the announcements were withdrawn from the net and are currently being reported to have 'never been posted on the net' ... which is an absolute lie ... source: thebruceblog.wordpress.com... ---> "This Honolulu Advertiser announcement of Barack Obama’s Aug 4, 1961 birth was published August 13, 1961 on page B-6. It is available only on microfilm in Hawaii libraries. It has never been posted online in spite of the extensive controversy over Obama’s birth certificate." ... or ... obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

Secondly, i don't make stuff up ... no need, especially in this chaos. As a dual citizen (as declared by the State Department), Obama is disqualified from POTUS unless he formally renounces his UK citizenship. He may not accept, declare or share allegiance with any other country while serving as POTUS. source: www.constitution.org

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

any links for this?? "Congress has admitted in a confidential memo - that no-one ever vetted his elligability." ... i would be very curious to see this admission in writing

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by filosophia

They released the certificate of live birth.. Which, in most cases is sufficient.. But not to birthers.. They want the swaddle blanket from the birthing room thrown in too!

Using the term "birther" is simply retarded. Its got to be on the list of all-time dumbest words in existence. A birther should someone who gives birth. You can't make up a word to describe a person who believes a particular conspiracy theory. There are what.... 10,000+ conspiracy theories? What do you call someone who believes JFK was shot by the CIA? A Langlier? Had people been more retarded back then as they are now, they would have come up for a name for people who think the CIA killed Kennedy JUST so they can could have called them names. Because that is how modern debate works. If you don't believe someone you make up a retarded name to call them. The idea of assigning a name to someone who believes one specific conspiracy theory is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.

ATS should ban people when they make up the lamest, most retarded political verbal attacks possibly in the last 250+ years of human history.

People who write off conspiracy theories and frequently use the word "conspiracy theory" are the most naive people in existence. They'll believe anything and yes you can sell them a bridge in Florida no problem because "nobody would ever do such an evil conspiracy". I could go on but I've ranted too long already.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

Now is THE TIME. Make yourself famous. Coin a phrase. There is one group of people that all share a common trait. They all refuse to accept the proof that Obama was born in Hawaii.

You get to pick the word we use from here on out to refer to this group of people.

GO FOR IT!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Everwatcher33

"Also being a dual citizen doesn't exclude you from holding the office of president"

i would beg to differ than opinion ... source: www.constitution.org ... Article 2, Section 1
even, IF Obama had ever formally renounced his UK citizenship, he would still be disqualified via the "natural born" requirement because he has yet to prove proof or evidence of his American birth.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Before I even pretend to humor your factless post, let me ask you something seriously.

How do you rectify the dichotomy of beliefs it takes to post what you post? You say that you cannot believe the CLAIM that Obama is American because of insufficient evidence.

Please tell me why I should then value any claim made by anyone (I am looking at you) when they have NO EVIDENCE?

When you can explain that to me, maybe we can get on an even keel.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

what ever happened to the simple phrase: inquiring minds ?? ... is it really necessary to be referred as anything else? if so, i kinda like the word: "questioner"

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Everwatcher33

There are essentially six kinds of citizenship recognized in the United States:

1) You acquire citizenship through birth in the United States or in one of its territories.
2) Via naturalization of a foreign-born individual.
3) Honorary citizenship bestowed on a foreigner by an act of Congress.
4) Citizenship offered by a private bill.
5) Dual citizenship.
6) Adoption of a foreign-born child by American citizens, who bring the child to live in the United States.

Only a citizen with birth on American soil with both parents being American Citizens by definition of Natural born Citizen, in the book "Laws of Nations or Principles of Natural Law" from which the founders of the Constitution took their meaning, can be eligible to be President of the United States.Do not confuse "Citizen" with "Natural Born Citizen".

edit on 29-12-2010 by TexasChem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Honor93

Before I even pretend to humor your factless post, let me ask you something seriously.

How do you rectify the dichotomy of beliefs it takes to post what you post? You say that you cannot believe the CLAIM that Obama is American because of insufficient evidence.

Please tell me why I should then value any claim made by anyone (I am looking at you) when they have NO EVIDENCE?

based on your posts so far, i seriously doubt you could comprehend the adequate answer. why don't you try to focus your attention on more basic concepts like truth?

what makes you think there is any 'dichotomy in my beliefs' (of which you have no clue) or in my statements needing rectification? when and if you can answer this question, perhaps we can proceed.

factless??? prove it. I have all the 'evidence' i need to prove there is more to the story that what we're being fed ... are you so gullible as to swallow it without question?

If being on a 'even keel' means we have to agree, thanks but no thanks, i like my list ... i can feel more of the wind beneath my wings.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

any links for this?? "Congress has admitted in a confidential memo - that no-one ever vetted his elligability." ... i would be very curious to see this admission in writing

Already posted this on page two of this thread - but here you go

wtpotus.wordpress.com...

MEMORANDUM
Subject: Qualifications for the Office of President of the United States and Legal Challenges to the Eligibility of a Candidate.

Legislative Attorney
American Law Division

This memorandum was prepared to enable distribution to more than one
Congressional office.

Concerning the production or release of an original birth certificate, it should be noted that there is no federal law, regulation, rule, guideline, or requirement that a candidate for federal office produce his or her original birth certificate, or a certified copy of the record of live birth, to any official of the United States Government; nor is there a requirement for federal candidates to publicly release such personal record or documentation. Furthermore, there is no specific federal agency or office that “vets” candidates for federal office as to qualifications or eligibility prior to election.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

sweeeet, thank you ... sorry i missed that a few pages back ... appreciate you sharing (more than once)

this really makes me wonder why we always hear about the 'vetting process' from upper level govt officials ... if one doesn't exist, what ARE they doing and WHY are they BSing us at every turn? yes, i'm pretty sure i know the answer, this is just one more piece of the puzzle. thanks again.
edit on 29-12-2010 by Honor93 because: additions

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Honor93

Cindyremains is that you again? Welcome back again and again and again. These threads keep you coming back eh?

The truth will play out regarding Obama's history whether you like it or not. Funny, that Governor Abercrombie is now saying that he saw baby Obama with his parents at social gatherings even though his mother was registered at the University of Washington in the Autumn of his birth.

This will be fun. Mind your T&C's ....

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Could it be that he's illegitimate? There is no evidence that his parents ever lived together. Their marriage license is another thing that hasn't been released. Sr. never seemed too interested...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

My post

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join