It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Birth certificate: Hawaii Governor Abercrombie's Birther mission

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

So, I post a piece of sourced information that proves your assumptions are incorrect and you post an old video of Lou Dobbs in response? Hello? Are you participating in this debate or what?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

So, I post a piece of sourced information that proves your assumptions are incorrect and you post an old video of Lou Dobbs in response? Hello? Are you participating in this debate or what?

Yep,
and the fact remains that there are unanswered, weird and odd behaviors and conditions still surrounding this issue, that I along with others it seems, still do not have answers for.
The foot draggging and refusal to produce is questionable.
The behavior and governing since election is questionable.
The proposed road map before us is questionable.
and as long as those conditions exist I have every right to NOT blindly trust, I'm not comfortable making a choice either way, and I'm not going to be pressured into saying oh yes everything is okay.
To the point only, he HAS NOT produced what is asked for.
And respectfully your post proved nothing, just like mine.
You and I cannot provide the proof, we can just supply an argument with never ending fuel until the proof is provided to us.
I'm arguing unproven and youre arguing proven.
If youre satisfied, great
I am not.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TexasChem

Thanks for posting this comment. I had not heard about this murdered witness. Just another in a long list of murders surrounding Obama. They may rival the Clintons before it is all over.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
and the fact remains that there are unanswered, weird and odd behaviors and conditions still surrounding this issue, that I along with others it seems, still do not have answers for.

And I support your right to keep asking till the day you die.
But more importantly, I support the president's right to privacy. He has shown the legally certified document stating he was born in Hawaii. That's MORE than he needed to show the citizens of the US. He was more transparent than any previous president regarding his birth documents, but it's just not good enough for some.

To the point only, he HAS NOT produced what is asked for.

He doesn't have to. He has a right to privacy just as the rest of us do. You don't lose your rights when you become president. Why should he give up his Constitutionally protected rights in a vain attempt to appease a fringe birther movement?

And respectfully your post proved nothing, just like mine.

Not true. My post proved that your assumptions were totally wrong. I'm thinking a lot of your assumptions are wrong. Most of the birthers' assumptions are wrong.

You and I cannot provide the proof, we can just supply an argument with never ending fuel until the proof is provided to us.

True. I cannot provide proof. And no matter what Obama (or Abercrombie) provides, people will assume Obama is not the legal president. And they will be wrong.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

So anyone speaking well that says theyre american can be president?
no
He left private life when he entered into the fray, and assuming he can govern behind a curtain is insane.
And maybe 'some' would continue on unsatisfied but not all, not myself that's for sure, yet he provides nothing.
Which will do nothing more than continue to provide fuel for distraction and rumor.
If I'm sitting on a jury you'd want me to hold my choice without any doubt,
I still have doubt
I havent seen enough, and I'm only talking on the 1 singular issue.
Have a good day BH.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
So anyone speaking well that says theyre american can be president?

Did I say that? No I didn't. More incorrect assumptions on your part.

He left private life when he entered into the fray,

True, he cannot expect the privacy of a regular citizen, but he doesn't lose his Constitutionally protected rights.

And maybe 'some' would continue on unsatisfied but not all, not myself that's for sure, yet he provides nothing.

He provided his legal CoLB, which states his birthplace as Hawaii. That didn't satisfy you. The Supreme Court ruled that he was born in Hawaii. That didn't satisfy you. He signed a statement under threat of perjury that he's Constitutionally eligible. That didn't satisfy you. Nancy Pelosi signed his Cert of Nomination stating that he's Constitutionally eligible. That didn't satisfy you.

Just curious: What would satisfy you?

Have a good day BH.

I am, thank you
You, too. But can you answer the above question?
edit on 12/29/2010 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

OK -- Who is the doctor, that signed the birth ‘certificate’ ? What did the father sign it? Was he born at home? or On the way? -- What was the condition of the mother drunk? - You see - you need the long form.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sjreese
[What was the condition of the mother drunk? - You see - you need the long form.

You need the long form to know if the mother was drunk?

And if she was drunk, Obama is not eligible?

WTF?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Resurrectio

I am not a "birther", but the tone of the article is only outdone in its ridicule by your post. Your source is not journalism. It refers to "birthers" as "wacky". Nope, not wacky. They just want proof because of lots of allegations. There is nothing wrong with demanding proof. You can't even get a DL without proof.

Then you go on to call "birthers" ignorant.

The issue of his birth is a serious issue that was never treated seriously to begin with.

I'm no longer a fan of Obama, but, no, this is not a serious issue. He is who he says he is, he was born where he said he was born. Period. These kinds of attacks on President Obama, are just irrational. There are plenty of other reasons not to like him as president, but this isn't one of 'em.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

I agree 100% .. He will go down in history as a complete failure. He was naive to believe that he can change anything substantial in Washington.

He played off his celebrity status and won the election. I doubt he will win a 2nd term. The only reason I say anything good about him, is to battle the obvious racist right and the ridiculous conspiracies.

I did not and will not vote for him... But I also wont throw logic out the window and believe any conspiracy that has fragments of facts thrown together to make said conspiracy.

Lack of something proves NOTHING.. repeat that several times.. then rinse and repeat!

He spent millions to suppress personal info - BS bring facts.. Not just #'s .. FACTS
His Grandma said she was there at the birth in Mombasa... BS .. Obvious slant on the truth.. She was at the birth.. but in Hawaii NOT Mombasa.. Read the transcripts its a FACT!!!
Claims that he is a homosexual drug addict - Again, PROOF!!! Not just a receipt of some guy making money off his BS story!!

All of these theories are based on assumptions and fabricating of the truth!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Alex Jones will have atty. Phil Berg and Webster Tarpley on in a little while to discuss this and other issues related to Obama's birth certificate (or lack thereof). The radio link can be accessed via his website at infowars.com. Here is the real media link.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
Let me be clear on one thing here... I am NOT an Obama fan. I DID NOT VOTE for Obama, Nor will I in 2012.

He is naive, and wet behind the ears. His delusion of reform in Washington is laughable.

I would love to find out that he is Kenyan, and oust him.

You guys don't think that the Republicans have picked through this with a fine tooth comb? Why do you think they are silent? They KNOW he was born in Hawaii, but aren't going to put out the fire by speaking out about it!
edit on 12/28/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

Both the parties ARE in on IT. Does not matter if you are republican or democrat, they are both working for the same end game. It is but a mere distraction to have both parties "seem" like they are "fighting" for different causes. That is fun to watch people who don't know what the hell is going on, argue. It matters not about the BC, anything can be forged, what matters is the game being played and who is paying attention.

WHO has the real and only political power here? You and I do, but that does not matter to you, you would rather argue bogus crap than pay attention to your own existence. WHO created the "government" in the first place and WHY?

Once you understand these questions, then you do not need answers nor do you need to argue bogus crap.

It will be funny when 2012 gets here, the only thing that is going ot happen is the charter for the federal reserve is up for a vote to continue or not. If it is not allowed to continue then all FRN's are junk, no more paper money, we will be forced into the barcode scenario or plastic payment, don't go along with it and see what happens. That is the ONLY thing happening in December 2012.

Who cares where Obama/Sotero was born, christ, quite a few presidents were crooks and liars, what's the difference here?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

I'm no longer a fan of Obama, but, no, this is not a serious issue. He is who he says he is, he was born where he said he was born. Period. These kinds of attacks on President Obama, are just irrational. There are plenty of other reasons not to like him as president, but this isn't one of 'em.

I disagree. It is a HUGE issue.

It may not be a huge issue for Obama, because it would take the remainder of his presidency to get an impeachment done anyway, and with the new Republican majority he is almost a lame duck anyhow.

BUT, it is a huge issue, because apparently there is no check and balance in the vetting of a potential president. The State Department should have very clear Human Resource guidelines that are followed for every employee, especially the ones with security clearances. The FBI, Secret Service, and Dept of Defense should all be assisting in checking out all of our legislators and making sure that they are who they say the are and don't have any foreign allegiances.

So, either a short form, and some corraborating documentation is enough, or it isn't enough, but the rule of law should be clear and public. Someone from the State Department needs to be able to step up and say, "All the standard security protocols were followed and this person has been cleared by FBI, SS, and DoD."

This issue might be moot for Obama at this point, but the procedure certainly needs some fine tuning!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

edit on 29-12-2010 by blangger because: need more info

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
This issue might be moot for Obama at this point, but the procedure certainly needs some fine tuning!

I absolutely agree! There should be something in place to guarantee that our elected officials meet the Constitutional requirements. And the proper identification documents should be stipulated. Hopefully, this fiasco will facilitate that, but I doubt it. Our government doesn't seem to be very good at organizing the simplest thing.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Just curious: What would satisfy you?

Good question,
Nothing really complex,
(drawing from how I personally would respond to such a scenario)
I like to see him stand behind, beside or in front of that presidential podium, and with some displeasure and tone in his voice take command of the situation,
without teleprompters, respectfully apologize for dragging his feet from one side of his mouth and from the other scold everyone who's brought this to critical mass,
hold up whatever paperwork he hasnt produced yet, have it looked at viewed, validated and then get back to business.

remember, we're only dealing with one issue here, the birth certificate.

If he really wanted to shut down the rumor mill, and he is genuine and who he says he is, well then he could go off on a tangent and straighten all the crap out if he'd like.
That's what I myself would do, meet it head on, shut it down, clear things up, and act like a &@#+^: leader.

So there's my fantasy, and I'm aware it's a fantasy,
because all I'm getting from Barry so far is more Bush and the surety of his ambiguity.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Honesty, I don't think this is Obama's problem. I have been disappointed in his politics, but when I recently took my current position, I gave them whatever they asked for to verify my identity. I didn't question their methods and tell them it wasn't enough, and offer to give them more.

What I would like to see is someone from the State Department, flanked by Secret Service and DoD step up and say that they had researched and verified everything pertinent about our Commander-in-Chief just like they would a General, or a Spy, or a Security Consultant. It isn't the candidates job, it is the existing Government's job.

Who is in charge of processing an incoming Representative, Senator, Cabinet Member, or President? Who signs his paychecks? Somebody had to do some HR paperwork, and I think they should own up to either doing it or not doing it!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

On this issue alone I have 3 responses for your point.

totally agree.
Totally agree
TOTALLY AGREE !

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Doesnt matter what is released, people will believe what they want

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
Odd that you would assert such a thing without backing it up. Fact is, I have a short form. I only have a short form. I can only get a short form. I have only ever needed my short form. Know why? My state only issues a short form because it is the same legal proof of citizenship as the long form. If you get some facts that show otherwise, feel free to post them. Watch out though. If you do not read what you post before you post it, well we just saw how that turns out.

you didn't indicate which 'state' you are located but i can assure you that in my state and several others, the short / abstract / is no longer accepted at any Real ID processing service. (DMV, School, Employer, Passport, State ID, CDL renewal or even registration for Little League). Now, since all of the aforementioned require a long form to participate (at least since 2008 / last i had to renew), so should the POTUS.

I am in possession of both long and short forms from at least 6 different states, dating back to 1933. I am pretty sure we've covered EVERY techno update since the 1st hand-written one in 1933. yes, one is from Hawaii but not in the proper date range. (hence i'm not considering it for posting)

Also, i have ONLY carried (been in possession of ) my short form/abstract for 40 some odd yrs until 2008, when i was FORCED to obtain a long form or not be PERMITTED to renew my DL which originated in this state, in 1987. Not sure what more facts you need but that is my experience. The state forms that i currently have include CA, HI, FL, OK, MS, PA & NY. My ex-neighbor was born on the island of O'ahu, in a hospital in 1962. She showed me hers and remarkably, it was identical (in form) to the CA structure. (no surprise there - CA=1966)

I would guess that you do not have access to any govt forms from that time period. In light of that possibility, i would request you not be soooooo convinced of your convictions. You may be wrong.

As for the techno updates, by the time HI joined the union, most hand-written BCs were now typed (usually in triplicate) and stored in paper format until about 1964 or so when paper was upgraded to mimeograph. Many of the BCs from the 60s (even if requested today), will arrive as a "copy" of the mim on a current standard form, properly signed and sealed of course. i have several of them. If a child was BORN after the techno upgrade, their record would only be available in the new form structure. Whereas, it is illegal for the prior entries to be "manipulated" ... (says so on every one - it reads) ... "This is a true and exact reproduction of the document officially registered and placed on file in the office of ..." [that was from the CA one but is repeated on 4 others]

now, my question for you is this ... if you believe the COLB is the 'document officially registered' with the state, why is it missing REQUIRED information? ... and ... If it was produced in 1961, why has it been "manipulated" (specifically illegal) and/or "replaced" from its original form?
quote from source: the.honoluluadvertiser.com... "We don't destroy vital records," Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo said. "That's our whole job, to maintain and retain vital records." ~~~ ok, so where's the info? source: en.wikipedia.org...:1961_Hawaii_Certificate_Of_Live_Birth.jpg (1961 HI originals) ... www.tommcmahon.net...

As for the Obama question, when he was supposedly born in Hawaii, long forms were ONLY produced for children born in a Hawaiian Hospital or born on the Island with sworn testimony/affidavit of a witness to the event, hence the single reason why Obama cannot and will not produce one.

Sure, I guess I should just take your word for these things, right?

you claim to have researched it, did you or not? i did ... you can look here: www.rewardforobamasbirthcertificate.com...
i cannot presently access links i have stored elsewhere, but once available, be glad to share. here's one i just stumbled across looking for the ones included above ... www.earthfrisk.com...

Thanks for responding, always interested in other opinions. Please don't disregard the possibilities ... what has been presented to the public is not helping matters one bit. Many of us have records from that time and we are far from convinced. Oblamo can thank the Real ID program ... without it, many would simply buy the BS without second thought.
edit on 29-12-2010 by Honor93 because: edit state abbreviation - MI to MS ... oooops

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join