It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will NOT give disclosure on ufos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Why would he do such a thing?

Why is there a need for ufo believers to have this disclosure?

If you allready belief that ufo's are real, then why is there this need for you to have a president disclose this for you?

You believe it is true, yet you still want disclosure. Why?

And, if this has been kept hidden from us for such a long time, why would he now suddenly disclose this information?

It does not make sense.

Even if it does get released, this info, what difference would it make? Will it turn the sceptics into believers? I think not. It would just be another conspiracy to cover up something else.
And the believers, who should know it allready, will just be meh.

So no, Obama will not disclose anything in the next few weeks, certainly not ufo or alien related info.

Calm down.

VvV

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Oil would be useless = no more money for them = no power.

It will never happen, unless we run out of fossil fuels.
edit on 04/06/2010 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

do u work in the whitehouse? are u privy to documentation or obama's schedules? are u a close personal aid to the president?...u see i ask these questions simply because u CLAIM THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN...as tho you know??

and IF YOU KNOW...then u will have evidence to back up your claim....where is it?...can u provide a link to something that says he wont? or is it just conjecture on your part and YOUR opinion?....if so then i suggest u change ur thread heading to "in my opinion"

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

My my, you sure seem aggressive.

Do you have proof for me that Obama will indeed disclose this? Do you work in the white house? If you are referring to the link that is in the threads claiming that obama will indeed give disclosure, then you are deluded.

I tell you what. Lets wait and see who is right ok.

Then after a week of two we come back, and discuss it. Then an apology from you will be in order. Thanks.

VvV

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
OBama disclosing something ... LOL
they will ask Piers Morgan the new Larry king to do another UFO show with small evidence
to tease us

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

In one word; vindication.

The people who have seen genuine UFO's or had experience of them would have their claims verified and no longer be seen as "wierdo's" in the eyes of the general population.

cheers

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

im not making a thread claiming it will or will not happen am i? therfor i do not need to present evidence, but you should?...if u are making a CLAIM and catagorically saying that it will NOT happen then u should have some sort of evidence no?

im not angry....i just feel threads like this are a complete waste of bandwith if you ARE NOT going to present evidence of this so called FACT.

and you are sayin wait a couple of weeks and then we will see...well maybe u should have delayed this thread till then no?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
i put this on another thread... so i'll put it on yours too

Are we speaking of outer-space Aliens
or will he be addressing the south of the border Aliens,

aliens that bring a lot of distress to Rio Grande border towns...i.e. the drug cartel lawlessness
spilling into USA cities & towns in TX, AZ, CA, NM

++++

UFOs might mean a new name for the Remote Controled Aircrafts now being used...
UFO might mean unmanned-flight-observatories... to the intruders can be tracked by squads
and 'neutralized' before causing more mayhem to the USA communities
edit on 28-12-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

if u are making a CLAIM and catagorically saying that it will NOT happen then u should have some sort of evidence no?

And all the prediction threads give you proof. I want proof from the people stating it will happen, yet i do not get that. So why the interogation in this case?

i just feel threads like this are a complete waste of bandwith if you ARE NOT going to present evidence of this so called FACT

Did i ever mention this as a FACT? No i did not, you are being argumentative for the sake of it. The chances are very good though, that it will not happen, higher i might add, that it will.

and you are sayin wait a couple of weeks and then we will see...well maybe u should have delayed this thread till then no?

I said wait a couple of weeks, cause that is when the "apparent disclosure" will happen. People creating threads saying it will happen in a few weeks, and i say wait and see in a couple of weeks nothing will happen.

Let's wait and see.

VvV

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
i put this on another thread... so i'll put it on yours too

Are we speaking of outer-space Aliens
or will he be addressing the south of the border Aliens,

aliens that are bring a lot of distress to Rio Grande border towns...i.e. the drug cartel lawlessness
spilling into USA cities & towns in TX, AZ, CA, NM

I understand your joke and sarcasm

My thread is however about how Obama will NOT, disclose anything about ufo's.

]Peace.

Vvv

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Really! Some people just amaze me!

Why would he do such a thing?

Lets just say that the us or other governments know about ET. You really think that we should not know about it? Of course we should know about it. It would be the greatest discovery for the human race, and would benifit us a great deal. Or are you one of these people who think their government are mini Gods who know best?

If you allready belief that ufo's are real, then why is there this need for you to have a president disclose this for you?

You believe it is true, yet you still want disclosure. Why?

Really, are you that small minded that you don't actually know how this would benifit us. Because someone believes ET is here, then of course they would want disclosure so the rest of the world will know too. It makes perfect sense!

And, if this has been kept hidden from us for such a long time, why would he now suddenly disclose this information?

I think if the governments do know about ET, they are not going to be telling us for a while. Not because it would benifit us keeping this secret from us, but because it would benifit them by keeping it secret from us.

It does not make sense.

It makes perfect sense!

Even if it does get released, this info, what difference would it make? Will it turn the sceptics into believers? I think not.

You have completly lost me here. Are you saying if governments disclosed ET, then the skeptics would still not believe, even if they have evidence?

It would just be another conspiracy to cover up something else.

What, if governments around the world released information on disclosure? Seems to me your de-bunking beliefs have blinded you a bit!

So no, Obama will not disclose anything in the next few weeks, certainly not ufo or alien related info.

Calm down

I don't believe there will be disclosure in a few weeks, but the rest of your post, did not make much sense

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

"Why is there a need for ufo believers to have this disclosure?"

You don't think mankind could benefit from the knowledge that life outside this planet exists? Just because people believe in UFOs doesn't prove they exist. However, if there was disclosure and the argument was settled once and for all that ET does exist and is here, you don't see how that would change the course of history?
edit on 28-12-2010 by taccj9903 because: correction

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
obama will NOT disclose ufo? emphasis on the not? again as though you know.

im not claiming that he will, nor have i gave you any idea that that is my thoughts from my posts.

ive read the article, and the article itself states that it will not be full disclosure but as close as any president has got to full disclosure.

my beliefs and my OPINION is this.

the governments all arounfd the world that are disclosing thier et files...do you think they are doing it because the people want to know? of course not! since when have the government gave a s**t as to what the people want??

they are doing it for another reason ...and again this is my opinion.

i believe that they know something we dont, i believe that in 2012 we are going to witness ufo's in our skies that will not be able to be passed off as chinese lanterns..were going to see the nuts and bolts on these crafts.

now what would happen if we were invaded and the citezens knew that the governments were hiding this info? there would be riots!

the government is using what we call the "drip method" giving us tit-bits of info, again and again, trying to aclimatize us to the idea of aliens...so when we do get "invaded" or when they drop the bombshell that in fact they do exist we wont be that suprised!

thats my thought and my opinions....

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

So ufo believers need vindication in the form of disclosure to........do what?

I can see the point of all your arguments, yes it would be nice to have confirmation that they exist, yes there will be advantages to it, etc etc.

But obama will not disclose this info i belief.

VvV

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I can see the point of all your arguments, yes it would be nice to have confirmation that they exist, yes there will be advantages to it, etc etc.

VvV

I believe in UFOs but my belief is more or less faith in their existence. I believe although I haven't seen. So yes, disclosure would be nice for me.

edit on 28-12-2010 by taccj9903 because: correction

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

VvV

ufo believers no matter how much they believe there is always a small element of doubt...instilled there by skeptics.....or not witnessing a craft personally, so ufo believers that get full disclosure not only get rid of say that 1% doubt but also proves to the skeptics that they are indeed real...and puts everyone on the same platuex.
edit on 28-12-2010 by NWOnoworldorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

VvV

What do you mean! It would be the greatest discovery of our times. But you talk as if it would not mean much! It would mean everything! It would change our way of life, technology,and would hopfully make us a better race etc. The benifits could be limitless!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Let me just make this clear, since it is causing confusion,.

I also belief that Ufo's do exist. I have even posted my story here on ats of my encounter.

I am just questioning the purpose of disclosing their existince, and that i very strongly doubt that Obama will release such info. Or anyone for that matter.

VvV

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I tell you what. Lets wait and see who is right ok

The final outcome for every thread of this type made.

so yeah, we are going to need a link or a source, or some insider acknowledgement that in the next 2 years, no type of disclosure will happen.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
rather than get involved in the pissing match going on over whether Obamo might or might Not disclose info about UFO's....

My 2 cents worth is this ....the only reason he would make an announcement like that would be, To Not be left behind. Now if every government of every country in the world starts saying yes UFO's are real...[which most are currently doing] it kinda leaves the USA out of the loop and not leading the pack....

Like the USA is gonna leave UFO's to be brought to the world by Poncho and Borat ... I don't know if I see this happening either.....

But then again I tend to live by the old adage " Believe None of what you Hear & only Half of what you See" Ben Franklin

and right now I'm hearing alot & seeing nothing ....... So

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join