It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pardon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Pardon

Anything you change in your mind, how you stand up to people, make it well what to make if possible. Everyone already knows that way you will feel better and have no problems in the world. Becoming world good. I can only emphasize the case. Forgiveness follows mediated by Jesus Christ, you can not do much wrong. Good luck on your way to the kingdom of heaven and eternal life children of God.

Happy new year.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
A bit early but Happy new year too you too dude, no matter where we are on Earth we are all special and individual
remain that way, peace to others and enjoy the new years celebrations. a new year a new start!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
It is advised to read the Bible. All you want to learn can be found in the Bible. What you need to discuss with people must be addressed. This is what your heart wants.
There are dark people projecting what you want from them and are not. This should be reported. This can be done with family or friends. Make sure you find good friends that you want to understand. Are you with a grudge, it's never too late to notice this in people. Do not you remember from where it is then that deal. I wish everyone peace and prosperity. Your heart praises it. Peace for all!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

God is love, love is God

God created us in his image. Why do some fail? Keep the faith and keep love going around! Everybody!
edit on 2010/12/28 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Thank you very much.

You too

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Do you think god will mind if I swing by hell real quick and pick up a couple of friends? Maybe a keg too? Well that might be asking a little too much of her.

Yep, god's a chick. And apparently she is a New England Patriots fan, I was all "Get outta here, you serious?" "She was all like, damn straight I keep tabs, that's just how I roll" then I was all like "Ah man, I am a Patriots fan too" and she was all like "Dude, I know that. I'm god remember". Good times, good times.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Pardon me also, I just could not resist.....

A Witch died and went to the Pearly Gates. She was met there by none other than St. Peter himself, who almost fell over at the sight of such a Babe standing there. Then he saw the Pentagram about her pretty neck, and sadly told her, "no place for you here, dear, you have to go down there," pointing to a red door. She shrugged and open the door and fell way down.

When the girl landed, she was in a green field with flowers and trees, and all kinds of animals. Just then a well dressed man walked up and said to her," Greetings, I am the Devil." "But I don't even believe in you," she said. "Oh, I didn't exist until the Christians invented me," he said. With that, he began to point at various things around the place. "Over there is a bar with the coldest beer in the universe," he said. "And over there is a sacred circle where all of the Witches gather to perform rituals," he said. "And see those people over there," he said, pointing..."those are the Heads, they have some pretty righteous stuff there, if you care to toke up."

The girl was in wonder at all of this, when suddenly a hole appeared in the ground, and flames shot up like a roaring fire. She heard screams and looked up to see several people dresses in suits fall down into the hole, which then closed back up.

"What in the Hell was THAT?" she said. "Oh, them? that was just some Christians, they would not have it any other way."

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
Pardon

Anything you change in your mind, how you stand up to people, make it well what to make if possible. Everyone already knows that way you will feel better and have no problems in the world. Becoming world good. I can only emphasize the case. Forgiveness follows mediated by Jesus Christ, you can not do much wrong. Good luck on your way to the kingdom of heaven and eternal life children of God.

Happy new year.

and a good New Year to you friend,

A day will come, when ways are one, understanding everyone...

blessed are the Peacemakers !

new topics

top topics

join