It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens When We Die?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Knowing what happens when we die would surely "kill the surprise". Live your life as best as you can, help others do the same - the rewards are great.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Yeah, I know. the reason I began past life regression way back when was because I have seen "dead" people for all of my life. not all that time, thankfully, but enough to know one when I see one. My own Grandfather was the strongest one so far, and we talked for several hours, even though he "died" in 1962. He tells me that where he is at is really nice, everything he wants is there, and all of his friends and family are there. He tell me there is no conception of time there, time does not exist. I believe him, not what a book says.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This is what I believe. I find it most logical, and makes more sense than anything else I have read. Karma, cause and effect, consciousness, evolving. First based on our past actions, and the evolvment of our consciousness, we were born here in our current body realm, and after this body dies, our karma and level on consciousness carries on to form to the type of body and realm needed for it's further evolvement. I'm mostly influenced by eastern mysticism, and this is the most logical answer I have found. It explains the inequities on current life, why we get our particular body/parents/country, etc, it gives a logical answer of the continuance, and a reson to make some effort in this life to have a better next one.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voyager1
reply to post by totalmetal

I don't believe a single person alive today can tell us where a person goes when they die with 100% accuracy. That would be hard to prove. All one can do is speculate. It doesn't matter who or what religion says it, it can't be proven.

If the scripture can be proven to be from the creator of this Universe, then surely what that scripture is saying regarding the after life is a certainty.

Do you agree?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
There are a lot of NDE (near death experiences) on youtube. Coincidentally most of them having to do with going to heaven or hell.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by acegotflows
we come back to earth until we do it right...
my exact thoughts

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lurkee

Yeah but no. Nothing has been proven with the scripture, so I don't find it to be reliable...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
There are a lot of NDE (near death experiences) on youtube. Coincidentally most of them having to do with going to heaven or hell.

That is exactly the point here. In the 4th dimension of time/space, thoughts are action. If you believe strongly in the Heaven/Hell scenario, that is what will most likely happen for you. If you are above such concepts as the book religions people push like a drug to the people, you will have other experiences. That is the point; Whatever you think, is a reality in that world.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

There are cases of little children who have NDE who know absolutely nothing about heaven or hell and when they come back to life they describe exactly what others do.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

That is exactly the point here. In the 4th dimension of time/space, thoughts are action. If you believe strongly in the Heaven/Hell scenario, that is what will most likely happen for you. If you are above such concepts as the book religions people push like a drug to the people, you will have other experiences. That is the point; Whatever you think, is a reality in that world.

Yes, because the astral dimension is an energy level and thoughts and emotions color the experience.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

reply to post by autowrench

There are cases of little children who have NDE who know absolutely nothing about heaven or hell and when they come back to life they describe exactly what others do.

Dr. Melvin Morse wrote a book about this. I can't remember the name of his book, but I've heard Dr. Morse speak on various radio shows over the last decade or so about his interviews with children who went through NDE's, and the children's accounts are about as pure as one can get.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by xsheep

I am all that I am ..infinite consciousness

be that in or out of my own self awareness of existence

death is just a dead body.

This is my first post here and I agree with this.

As for what happens *after* we die, I'm not completely certain. Some people like Peggy Kane seem to think that our souls remain in an astral prison on fourth density due to an 'etheric fishnet' that the reptilians have placed over the earth. Other people feel our souls go to the van allen belt where we decide whether to reincarnate back into physical form for another 'learning experience.' In any case, I think after we die our souls leave the body and go 'elsewhere' . Where, I don't know. :-)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

What Happens When We Die?,

Level 2

2nd.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
At this very moment there are radio and tv signals passing through your body and you are completely unaware of them. The signals are always there, but can only be manifested when the tv or radio are turned on. When you turn the radio or tv off, the signals are still there, they are just unmanifested energy.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If the conscious does exist, many people that experienced a NDE says there is unconditional love, peace, just everything out of this world that is simply paradise. I think there would still be something out there that our human minds can not possibly think of or even understand. After all, this universe is HUGE and science even supports theories of parallel universes, realms, time, etc.

Anyways, if conscious does exist...what do we do after death in our consciousness? What do you think we do? Just be happy all day? Do we transform into the next vessel whether it be earth or some other realm into another life? I doubt it's just earth cuz I mean there's so many galaxies, stars, and things out in space. If reincarnation takes place, do we make new relationships with loved ones and the past one cease to exist?

Honestly I don't care what happens in the after life as long as I'm happy and with people I care about. lol If reincarnation to a new "vessel" exists, I hope it is a journey with the ones I love...or where I can return to my loved ones and talk about my experience. I don't know how it'd work! O.o

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

I say just man up an let people believe what they would like to believe. It is pretty simple.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join