It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Global Awakening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The Global Awakening - Alex Jones speech from Santa Cruz, CA

He says it all, but this is about everything under the sun by Alex Jones of Prison Planet.

Worth the watch imo.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Typically, I don't use a negative frame of reference in trying to uplift the collective consciousness, but we cannot turn our backs on the reality of the horrors either, although at some point, we will have to ignore the wickedness of the elite and their machinations as well as all those who are unrelentingly opposed to them, which at some level could be as disempowering as it is empowering, it's a tricky paradox, this raising awareness about the evils of the world at the higher levels of power politics and policy formation.
If only all the children of these wealth and power people would all awaken and embrace the new paradigm..

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
People are slowly awakening and they know it why do you think they started working with so much haste and making many mistakes? ... They are afraid they will be caught and judged for their actions.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I think 99% of sheep would be turned off from that AJ speech after the first 2 minutes.

Most normal people cannot withstand how his voice is real low then gets really loud as he yells.
Makes himself seem like a screwball. If anything, IMO, he is slowing the awakening because people that look for 911 truth etc,,, then come across this guy who discredits everything with his horrible theatrical act.
edit on 28-12-2010 by CatfishBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I don't consider myself one of the sheeple (then again, who does), but I was turned off from that speech before I even pressed play simply because it was an Alex Jones speech. I fall into the camp of not being able to stand his voice, but more than that, I find him to be SO negative. Personally, I think if there is an NWO/Illuminati/TPTB/Whatever, then Alex Jones is almost certainly a shill for them. Whether he knows it or not.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

People awake or sheep doesn't matter because there is nothing you can do no matter how you look at it we have controllers, we are not free, we cannot do what we want, we get garnished just as the mafia does racketeering, the world we live in with our cell phones our facebook is pathetic, wholesome values and moral all shot to hell on the most part, people like Alex Jones creating order out of chaos, we will live our entire lives never knowing we have been had it's what sheep do... so just follow the heard bahhh

new topics

top topics

join