It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings from the Beyond (Regarding the Second Vatican Ecumenical Council)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
This site linked below is an online archive of a series of Catholic Exorcisms performed from 1975-1978. The material contained there is in general agreement with what are known as the Bayside Revelations or Bayside Prophecies. As a formerly practicing Catholic and still practicing conspiracy investigator, I was intrigued by reading through the transcripts of these exorcisms.

For those not familiar with Catholicism and even for some Catholics, these transcripts will seem foreign, supernatural, fictitious and likely comical. For Catholics I think they will be intriguing and if nothing else, informative regarding what existed before the loss of the Tridentine Mass (Vatican II). The Illuminati infiltration of the Catholic Church and the Imposter Pope, Paul VI, are conspiratorial topics discussed within this material. I have also included links to pages on a website explaining the Bayside Prophecies and the Impostor Pope.

I will not, at least at this juncture, include my opinions of this material. I hope you are in the least intrigued by this material, I was.

Here are the links:

Warnings From The Other World To the Contemporary Church (Confessions of Hell)

Introduction to the Bayside Prophecies

The Deception of the Century (The Impostor Pope)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Thank you for posting the thread and links.

Truth, for sure, if stranger than fiction and this is some of the 'strangest' truth that's 'out there'.

I wish I could take a vacation so I had unlimited blocks of time to study - (especially) - about the 'Imposter Pope'.
Incredible stuff.

For now I rest assured Rome is nothing if not the pinnacle, the head of the snake who's name is of evil in this world. No where on earth can you find anything more reprehensible, more loathsome than the Catholic Church, it's lies and corruption impregnated and spread to every corner of the globe (and beyond).

And no, I'm not referring to our Christ, His Father, or even Mary, I speaking specifically of the (evil) MEN who've degraded the Church and the World.

Thanks for a great thread. I've added it to my book marks and along with the three links you posted.

Thanks again
peace

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
the vatikan was hijacked the mazons years ago. and it is illegal for a catholik to join the mazons.

i admit, i go to church. but i never give money. one time they were asking for money because this small town church 'owed' money to the newark archdiose. who in turn 'owes' money to the vatikan.

why is some chuch in northern nj paying dues to newark? why isn't that money staying in the community?

because its all a racket. its the mafia. its big gov.

if the money stayed in the community to HELP people, i would gladly give. the fact there are all kinds of kickbacks to god knows who, means you are throwing away your cash when you donate.

im betting 10 cents on the dollar IF THAT stays in the community.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

And no, I'm not referring to our Christ, His Father, or even Mary, I speaking specifically of the (evil) MEN who've degraded the Church and the World.

Thank you silo13 for reading and commenting. I also found this information strange but the plot/story line that is either being woven or revealed within the transcripts of the exorcisms has me reconsidering a number of opinions on the Catholic Church I have formed in recent years. I do not see any worldly gain for the priests participating in the exorcism nor for the people coming forward with the various revelations. These roads that they've either chosen to take or "been chosen" to take are rocky and filled with resistance from the TPTB. Belief and devotion based roughly on the material contained within the transcripts as well as the prophesies from what I've read, holds little earthly or afterlife rewards for the devout. The devotion is centered around hardship and sacrifice of self. There are those that would say that working toward an "eternal reward" is not necessarily selfless. I simply don't get that impression from this material. The evils and plots revealed within this material coincide with many of the other conspiracy themes that are investigated on ATS. My mind has been re-opened by this material and so I'll reserve further judgment at this time.

One of my opinions that is not tested by reading these various web pages is that there are still good and devout people within the Catholic laity and clergy. I think we are in agreement on this.

Peace be with you!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna
the vatikan was hijacked the mazons years ago. and it is illegal for a catholik to join the mazons.

i admit, i go to church. but i never give money. one time they were asking for money because this small town church 'owed' money to the newark archdiose. who in turn 'owes' money to the vatikan.

why is some chuch in northern nj paying dues to newark? why isn't that money staying in the community?

because its all a racket. its the mafia. its big gov.

if the money stayed in the community to HELP people, i would gladly give. the fact there are all kinds of kickbacks to god knows who, means you are throwing away your cash when you donate.

im betting 10 cents on the dollar IF THAT stays in the community.

dantanna,

Your experiences and opinions are not unlike my own and those of perhaps millions of Catholics. I think that this material (within the links) might be revealing the evils that are behind our misgivings regarding our faith and for myself, my recent lack of faith. The scandals and cover-ups that have surfaced, this information that has thankfully been uncovered of late has done far more damage to the good, devout Catholics than it has to the criminal element within the Church. This gives me pause. Could revealing the criminal behavior and cover-ups be by design and in large part to harm the faithful? This is not to say that uncovering these atrocities has been void of positive and just results. What I am saying is that those that committed and perpetuated these crimes over the decades and perhaps centuries, have received far less earthly damage than the victims and the faithful. At least that is my perception. That the punishment has not been remotely equal to the crimes. I think that is a widely held opinion. This blatant and naked injustice makes this a valid conspiracy topic and it is one that I've threaded a number of times from various angles when the opportunity has presented itself.

The one recommendation I would share with you now at the risk of sounding preachy, is to keep your heart and mind open to helping others. This can be done without the Catholic Church as a middle man. I would bet my dollar that you are already doing so.

Peace be with you!

PS To head off any inquiries, I was never a priest nor was I ever employed by the Church. Just a member of a Catholic parish for nearly 50 years.
edit on 28-12-2010 by Hemisphere because: Removal of a redundancy.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

One of my opinions that is not tested by reading these various web pages is that there are still good and devout people within the Catholic laity and clergy. I think we are in agreement on this.

Absolutely. And it breaks my heart.
I live in a place, well, you might as well step back in time about a hundred years and it’s Catholic to the very core.
The church controls EVERYTHING and I mean everything.
There are some nuns and priests here that are so devote, so unbearably tender and peaceful and gentle it’s humbling. They’re a true witness to living as Christ wants us to.

Do I still despise the Catholic Church. You bet.

If the Catholic Church wanted to it could put and END to all starvation.
Put and END to all homelessness.
STOP all suffering (at least giving those without medical care the medical attention they deserve).
There’s no end to what the Catholic Church could do.
But do they?

No.

Instead they dress themselves in gold and pose in golden rings.

And that is evil to the core.

peace

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

As an ex-Catholic I can vouch for this being absolute fictional garbage. The common misconception of hell was started by the Catholic church and used to keep everyone in line. Yes, the non-believers and the wicked shall be judged, but no one goes immediately to the lake of fire (look up Sheol and the original texts). Very bad translations and the imaginings of Popes lead to this false doctrine. Not only that, this whole exorcism account is so immensely supercharged with Vatican lies it's almost funny. Here is the "demon":"Hell is so much worse than you imagine - you do not think deeply enough to comprehend. God's justice... naturally, His Mercy is available... but this requires many things. You must have great confidence, say many prayers, go to Confession. You must do everything according to the old ways. Novelties cannot be allowed to come in easily and wantonly. It is the Pope who speaks the truth"

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

Originally posted by silo13

Thank you silo13 for reading and commenting. I also found this information strange but the plot/story line that is either being woven or revealed within the transcripts of the exorcisms has me reconsidering a number of opinions on the Catholic Church I have formed in recent years. I do not see any worldly gain for the priests participating in the exorcism nor for the people coming forward with the various revelations. These roads that they've either chosen to take or "been chosen" to take are rocky and filled with resistance from the TPTB. Belief and devotion based roughly on the material contained within the transcripts as well as the prophesies from what I've read, holds little earthly or afterlife rewards for the devout. The devotion is centered around hardship and sacrifice of self. There are those that would say that working toward an "eternal reward" is not necessarily selfless. I simply don't get that impression from this material. The evils and plots revealed within this material coincide with many of the other conspiracy themes that are investigated on ATS. My mind has been re-opened by this material and so I'll reserve further judgment at this time.

Peace be with you!
You see no worldly gain???
Are you serious? Their machinations are ridiculously transparent! Everything that traditional Catholics think went wrong in the church after Vatican II is conveniently covered by this "demon". They want to scare Catholics into repealing Vatican II. It is painfully obvious. Where in the Bible does it say "Ye must take communion on the tongue or thou shalt be sent to Hell and tortured throughout all eternity for not adhering to minor insignificant man-made doctrines" Garbage! This is a mockery of my God, YHWH the Most High and Ya'hsuah the Messiah. May the eternal light of His word shine through these hideous transparent blasphemies and lies.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
"1They must start to offer up sacrifices, 2they must mortify themselves, 3they must pray; they must go to the Sacraments"
1.Ya'hshuah is the final sacrifice
2. Self mutilation is expressly FORBIDDEN in Mosaic (Leviticus 19:28) and New Testament law. Example of self mortification in the New Testament: Mark 5 "...there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit (possessed), Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no men could bind him, no, not with chains: because he had often been bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him. And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones" this is the man from whom the famous line comes, "My name is Legion for we are many".
3. Vain repetitions. Read the beginning of Ezekiel to see what YHWH thinks of scheduled sacrifices and prayers done with no feeling.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36

Thanks for those posts kallisti36. I have been so into exposing the modernist creeps that run things now for fun and profit that I've overlooked the obvious. The Traditionalists lost power, their regime ended and there's a new creep....er sheriff in town. And so of course the Traditionalists have visions. Visions of grandeur. And the priests involved are all Traditionalists and all their gripes, former methods of control are neatly delineated by the "demon". And so a "meet the new boss, same as the old boss" deal.

Thanks

new topics

top topics

join