It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama to make UFO announcement in coming weeks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Aha, more seasonal BS from All news, sadly its not so much seasonal as daily..

I predict Obama will appear on TV, pull the mask off showing he is an alien and will reveal he comes from K-Pax.

He will then heal the world and revive fellow alien Michael Jackson and do a solid dance routine in mid air.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by taccj9903

No I've got a good feeling about this one!

Really.???
The new season of V is about to start..
Way to boost up the ratings..Get ET back on the front page..

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
dont know why anyone would believe this bs. There has never been alien contact in the first place so he can't disclose what hasn't been concealed.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Yep, that was it.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Are we talking of UFOs or just Aliens...

my guess is he will likely address the Rio Grande border with Mexico and the Aliens shooting up
stuff across the border in the USA. also the drug smuggling and drug cartel incursions into
El Paso TX ,possibly AZ, possibly Tijuana being closed off as tourist destination...

yikes 'aliens'

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

Are we talking of UFOs or just Aliens...

my guess is he will likely address the Rio Grande border with Mexico and the Aliens shooting up
stuff across the border in the USA. also the drug smuggling and drug cartel incursions into
El Paso TX ,possibly AZ, possibly Tijuana being closed off as tourist destination...

yikes 'aliens'

But I thought Obama didn't consider them illegal aliens..
Afterall, he wants their vote...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Lets hope so!

Greer and the rest of the charlatans and the ex hippie GFL UFO community would not like that just think of all the donations they would loose.

No more scams, photos of moths and plastic knomes stuck to trees, $10,000 hyped up star gazing camp outs etc.

I wonder how many of these groups would run for the hills in shame?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
dont know why anyone would believe this bs. There has never been alien contact in the first place so he can't disclose what hasn't been concealed.

How do we know that

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

I'm sure Greer could dream up another scam to somehow make money from it. Perhaps a guided tour of the Alien spacecraft or intergalactic liaison.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by taccj9903

No I've got a good feeling about this one!

Really.???
The new season of V is about to start..
Way to boost up the ratings..Get ET back on the front page..

I believe there was a hint sarcasm in Chads post dont you think

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903
reply to post by Bob Down Under

I'm sure Greer could dream up another scam to somehow make money from it. Perhaps a guided tour of the Alien spacecraft or intergalactic liaison.

Yep! I can see Greer now jumping up and down in front off Obama now saying " Me me me pick me pretty please........ I will be Earths Ambassador for a small donation and all the copyrights of any toy alien dolls"

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Sorry Andre, but a bit of humility would not kill you. You may not remember this but I thought as you didn't respond last time I'd quote my own response to the last time you typed such b.s.

Originally posted by Pimander

Fact of reality - there are no alien species, no legitimate hybrid lines. You're talking make believe bs. How bout you base your alien hybrid claim on some facts - where are those alien human hybrid remains in museums? Stop lying to yourself and face reality.

How can you state a massive hypothesis like 'there are no alien species' then say the quote below!

I don't think you can really argue against that.

Well i just did, besides, the burden of proof is on the person making the claim. I don't care if it's some random making a hypothetical but when you make the claim over a scientific theory you have to show the evidence backing the claim.
edit on 17-12-2010 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

Of course there may be alien species. Your limited knowledge as a person extends as far as your own experience. Humanity has little real experience of what lies beyond our atmosphere let alone in the billions of Galaxies and possible parallel realities. It looks to me like it is you who might be lying to yourself. The truth is - you don't know. Until you become party to the truth about ET contact or are able to explore the entire universe in the search for life try showing a bit of humility about how much you know. You're claim to know that 'there are no alien species' could easily come back to bite you on the ass... THINK ABOUT IT!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Darpa has no saying in it they are not the one who can give green light only , parts of the cia / nsa can .
darpa is a sub division of the DOD and has no power to give the green light they are not the most powerfull agency of the US gov.

but if Obama gives a statement that we have been lied to for allmost 65 years by the US Gov and allmost 1500 to 2000 years by the vatican ( god and angels whree the aliens ) I can only hail it only thing is it would damage the crediblity of our leaders but the longer they wait the more damage it would do them and finaly bringing the truth is the only way the obama administration can bring back its own credibility which is lowest of all administration from the start of the us gov. yes even lower then the W. Bush 2 term administration.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
We can only hope. It's about time, though. It's so obvious by now in the sense that there's so much evidence via high profile testimony, video and imagery and eye witness account that the more unlikely scenario would be that there is, in fact, no extra-terrestrial beings visiting this earth.

It would make sense, to be honest - there has been an enormous rise in recorded UFO activity in all forms of media over the past few years. The increase has been such that you could be forgiven for believing that there is something fairly significant on the way.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

Barack Obama to make UFO announcement in coming weeks

Oh, no he won't!

(It's still pantomime season here in the UK)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Why do people continue to post articles from All News Web, when they are always fabricated nonsense?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
All News Web is a Hoax site, and frankly, we don't do that here.

Thread closed.

Some required reading about Sorcha Faal

top topics

<< 1   >>

join