It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counter-terror 'expert' tells cops: Kill militant Muslims, 'including children'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

This command was given to Jews in the old testament. Christians would not carry out a genocide like this, we are under a different covenant. I already said that as a Christian and an American my answer would be no. Then I took up the argument as kind of a "devils advocate". The argument has merit as a "permanent solution". Does that make it right? From my perspective, no.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
do they think fighting terrorists with terrorists will be any good?
if you kill there kids they will kill your kids.
and if cops do this. they will be dehumanised.
so you get it to.
cops like to shoot first any way.
the terrorists have won again.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I don't care what age you are...

If your wielding a gun at me TO SHOOT ME (or are shooting at me).

Then we will have a shoot out...

Nuff' said..

Called common sense...

War is ugly..

The terrorist use children to make us *feel bad*. To point fingers at *look at those big bad guys*

Not working on anyone with common sense.
edit on 28-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"kill them ... including the children,"

How very "Talmudic" of him.

Seriously, a "Former PLO Terrorist"? Do these bozos think that anyone believes any of this tripe any more?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Take your average wannabee AQ inspired westernised flipflop terrorist - if he knew that upon his arrival at the great sex-themepark in the sky, all his immediate family members, would be rounded up executed then sewn into pigskins and buried. Do you suppose he would still blow himself up? - NO! - problem solved!

How about those trained, indoctrinated and prepared by all those fundamentalist schools and madrassa - if they knew that as soon as any of their graduates got their hands on the dusky virgins/dates/little boys - then their little institution would automatically be getting a visit from a cruise missile. do you suppose they would still be sending out terrorists? - NO - problem solved

Same applies to nations states abetting, enabling and promoting - terrorism.

This really is the most basic law of psychology - if you don't punish bad behaviour - you get more of it! - just ask any Chicago politician.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I have to wonder what is between these two phrases.

kill them ... including the children,

What is being said in the middle represented by the dots?

Who is Michael Riker, who is the head of ICTOA?

Is this guy some nutcase extremist? If not, then why would he say;

"What you hear from Walid is the TRUTH," he wrote. Speaking about the Las Vegas conference, Riker said "the attendees were glued to what Walid had to say and the majority of them agreed. The liberal media is afraid to hear what the truth really is. Who has been planning attacks on our country? We are in a war of ideology and if you don't know that you need to get you head out of the sand."

It seems that the quote with the dots in the middle might be misrepresenting what is being said. What Riker says in this quote does make a great deal of sense. He speaks the truth.

Part of what makes Islam succeed is that they brainwash their children, especially the boys. The extremists among Islam are a killing cult. They stroke those young egos, which makes for very strong propaganda.

While the majority of Muslims might be moderates, they seem to have no desire to share in any other cultures, and do everything they can to force their culture upon us. Appeasement clearly isn't working.

The worst part is that fighting Islam leads us down a very dangerous path.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Personally, I think that killing their children would be the opposite of helpful in this situation. Unless, of course, your goal is to create even more terrorists. Because that's exactly what's going to happen if you start committing genocide.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

The liberal media is afraid to hear what the truth really is. Who has been planning attacks on our country? We are in a war of ideology and if you don't know that you need to get you head out of the sand."
Wow, I think Mr. Riker may be an ATSer! I'm sure I've read those same sentiments here from various members before. Just like many who like to bandy the word "liberal" around, it appears that Riker too cannot or will not stack 3 thoughts together to come up with even the most basic of logical arguments, but instead confines himself to considering 1 idea & reacting to it (this isn't what "reactionary" means, but its disturbingly amusing that the 2 mindsets go together so often). In this case:

(1) terrorism + (2) more terrorism = (3) even more terrorism.

I mean really? The way to stop terrorism is to kill children? I'm not sure which is worse, this animal that made the statement or Riker who gave him a platform to do it. Still, as a UK citizen, I'd like to cordially invite the pair of them to Belfast, there to go into any pub on the Shankhill Rd. & repeat those sentiments. I expect I could find enough people to contribute to paying their expenses... just not the medical insurance

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Killing the children and the innocent will only get you more of the same (terrorism)

knock yourselves out. Kill someones child and a normal parent will become more dangerous than a ruthless powerful demon and kill the ones responsible. They might even kill all those that were affiliated and knew the one that killed their child maybe physically eat them blood bones and flesh.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
is the guy jooish? they are taught early on they are superior to other races, and a big time hatred for moslams.

im sick of bad guys.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'd say invading, occupying and killing it's inhabitants day in day out, and simply brushing off the deaths of non-combatants pretty much fulfills the definition of terrorism...does it not? After all, isn't using the threat of, or actual killing to force compliance and change, the very definition of terrorism?

Any lookee... see who is the biggest terrorist nation and supporter of terrorism against those who don't want to be dominated?

It has nothing to do with Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism or any other controlling religion, but everything to do with plain and simple power grabs and wealth creation.

For those who keep banging the anti-Islam drum, do you not think that the oppression of ME tyrants, propped up by the west, and the invasion and killing by your own countries might not somehow be the cause of the problem? And besides, look at the history of the Christian religions too and the countless deaths as a result of their belief system. All the kiddie fiddling, all the corruption, all the control.
Left to their own devices, in their own countries, they are not going to be able to do any harm to anyone but those within their own borders. But, what to do? They are, after all, sitting on a lot of wealth that big businesses want to get their claws into....so, pay off the politicians, create a few "incidents" and get the taxpayer supplied armies to go and secure the wealth and resources. I mean, dumb grunts signed up for it didn't they so should expect to get their heads shot off?

Ever notice how all the terrorists and rogue states waved at us sit on large natural resources or along strategic transport routes for the same resources? Just coincidence I am sure..... they wouldn't lie to us...would they?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Originally posted by TheWill Killing them only makes them martyrs, and validates their cause.

Perhaps this is why he advocates killing the children as well? Martyrs are irrelevant if there is no one to carry on the fight. I am not saying that I agree, but what we are doing now does not work. A new strategy is needed. Should that strategy be genocide? As a Christian American, my first thought is NO! However, muslims seem to only respect fear and power. Keep in mind that these are the people the Jews were ordered by God to exterminate back in the old testament.

Islam didnt exist at the time of the old testament...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
At least he isn't lying. When children grow up on occupied territory and see war crimes committed against their own people the likelyhood isn't that they will have warm and fuzzy feelings towards the occupier.

...thats it exactly... however, those who have been conditioned to believe the lies told by supremacists are incapable of comprehending that simple truth, even if you put it in the simplest of terms...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Err. Ugh. Gee. That's not nice. Not all Muslim children will turn out as killing machines like their militant ancestors; although I do believe DNA/genetics still hold stronger than most factors in defining a person's trait. Nutballs will almost always surface someway, somehow. So by "including children" wouldn't be a fair or balance consultation in dealing with terrorists.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Originally posted by MrDesolate
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

I've never been more serious. The thread's about militant Muslims. You say "muslims only respect fear and power" then suggest these are the people God commanded Jews to kill. What the hell people are we supposed to think you're referring to? Or are you from the "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out" school?

Roll your eyes at that.
I refer to the root stock of the peoples, including mohammad, who founded this death cult. Are you intentionally being obtuse? Do you not know enough history to know who God commanded the newly freed Jews to exterminate? Was there ever a time when God commanded the Jews to exterminate "muslims"? However, if the Jews had followed the Lord's command there would have been no mohammad to create this abomination we call Islam.

Jesus. Our savior preached peach,love,mercy,forgiveness.

NOT WAR.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunken Drum
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

The liberal media is afraid to hear what the truth really is. Who has been planning attacks on our country? We are in a war of ideology and if you don't know that you need to get you head out of the sand."
Wow, I think Mr. Riker may be an ATSer! I'm sure I've read those same sentiments here from various members before. Just like many who like to bandy the word "liberal" around, it appears that Riker too cannot or will not stack 3 thoughts together to come up with even the most basic of logical arguments, but instead confines himself to considering 1 idea & reacting to it (this isn't what "reactionary" means, but its disturbingly amusing that the 2 mindsets go together so often). In this case:

(1) terrorism + (2) more terrorism = (3) even more terrorism.

I mean really? The way to stop terrorism is to kill children? I'm not sure which is worse, this animal that made the statement or Riker who gave him a platform to do it. Still, as a UK citizen, I'd like to cordially invite the pair of them to Belfast, there to go into any pub on the Shankhill Rd. & repeat those sentiments. I expect I could find enough people to contribute to paying their expenses... just not the medical insurance

This is insane. Kill children?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

Originally posted by PsykoOps
At least he isn't lying. When children grow up on occupied territory and see war crimes committed against their own people the likelyhood isn't that they will have warm and fuzzy feelings towards the occupier.

...thats it exactly... however, those who have been conditioned to believe the lies told by supremacists are incapable of comprehending that simple truth, even if you put it in the simplest of terms...

yes you are just sooo right! - so I'll try to put it in extreeeemely simple terms for you.

War crimes are things like sending mortar tipped rockets into towns full of unsuspecting civilians - you know women children babies just going about their business - then BLAM! - all dead. See also 'going into crowded restaurant with strap on bomb', and 'getting on bus full of schoolchildren with similar'.

I mean - we call it a 'war crime' because we make a distinction between combatants and civilians.
Jihadis - well not so much, I mean sure when it suits them they do, but mostly they define all infidels and especially jews as combattants - so sure they can kill women children babies - its all good, all Allahs work.

legitimate self defense you see, is going after your attackers - these war criminals, trouble is when they hide behind their own women and children, in the most densely packed city on earth - so it is kind of problematic to winkle them out without hurting innocent people - it's a choice of the lesser of two evils you see.

Hope that clears up any misunderstandings you may have on the subject.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The whole concept of a 'war on terrorism' is a farce. What causes terrorism? Hate. What causes hate? War and fear.
If you really wan't to have an war against terrorism you eliminate hate. You make the target population like you. If you need to do military actions you do it quietly in covert operations and always treat the suspects with respect and dignity. Give them a fair trial and treat them humanely. Don't involve media at all in that because they are just fear mongering goons which probably doesn't make you more liked. You help the target population by building the society. Schools, hospitals, roads etc. Once they're your friends there wont be terrorism.
That is how you fight a war against terrorism. What we see now is not a war against terrorism. It's just plain war. War for the business.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

You're right.

Bad smell.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This concept is time proven through the millennia.

All through history, this application has been practiced all around the world, as everyone has known for millennia that the little ones grow up to pursue revenge.

Thus, the young ones would be destroyed as well, and in very few instances, the babies would be taken to be raised in their new nation, since their memories would be blotted of the events.

The aversion to the principles of total war are a very recent phenomenon. In fact, since men began fighting, only in the last century have these modern, "enlightened" viewpoints taken seed.

We still have tribal, ethnic groups growing up and wiping out opposing tribal and ethnic groups in portions of the Balkans, in Africa, and in the Orient.

The reason these massacres continue to occur is because the opposing side was not fully wiped out.

So they continue.

Now.

How do you stop it?

Practically speaking?

That's riiiiigggghhhht!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join