It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Counter-terror 'expert' tells cops: Kill militant Muslims, 'including children'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Counter-terror 'expert' tells cops: Kill militant Muslims, 'including children'

www.rawstory.com

A counter-terrorism consultant told a meeting of law enforcement officials that the way to combat militant Muslims is to "kill them ... including the children," says a news report.

Walid Shoebat, a self-described "former PLO terrorist" who "now speaks out for USA and Israel," reportedly made the comment at a speech during a conference of the International Counter-Terrorism Officers Association in Las Vegas this past October, according to the Huffington Post's Chip Berlet.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Uhh...yeah....That will go over real well for the 'war on terror'.

I get a real suspicious feeling with this guy 'Shoebat'. I have a feeling he is a "plant" of some sort by one of the alphabet soup / intelligence orgs, designed to probably stoke continued hatred and extremism.

Something doesn't add up here, like him supposedly being a former PLO terrorist, and yet not only is he not wanted by authorities for supposedly being such, but he is giving SEMINARS and training anti-terror LE?

Not sure what to think about this one, other than it is designed to keep everyone upset and tensions inflamed. Use discernment with this guy and this agenda...

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 28-12-2010 by DimensionalDetective because: typo

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Counter Terror Expert Not

If he is a Counter Terror Expert then all terrorists must be Counter Terror Experts.

The strategy used here is very weak and detrimental.
Ask a terrorist how to counter terrorism, the terrorist will respond, "using terrorism".

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by lurkee

Counter Terror Expert Not

If he is a Counter Terror Expert then all terrorists must be Counter Terror Experts.

The strategy used here is very weak and detrimental.
Ask a terrorist how to counter terrorism, the terrorist will respond, "using terrorism".

Well you sure as hell can't fight them with Political Correctness - can you!

Treating terrorism as a law enforcement matter is of course a guaranteed way to encourage more terrorism - which is of course why the NWO is doing this - it serves their agenda to provide the 'solutions' of their choosing.

The only way to stop terrorism is of course effective deterrence - not so much of the jihadis themselves, but of the support networks and communities that foster and create them. This is after all something the Arabs know, love and respect - the brutal, cruel hand of a tyranical power- forcing them into gratefull obedience!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Hmm.. Guess if that guy is a counter-terrorism expert then hitler was a philanthropist... And since when did killing people become the job of law enforcement ? Oh wait keep forgetting that in the totalitarian states of amerika things work different than in the rest of the civilised world.. The S.S would be proud to see the new amerika..

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Could be that he wants Americans to go kill children to promote political agenda for Islamists that portrays Americans as devils. Perhaps he knows Americans are stupid. Hence the reason for the seminar to learn the mentality of a terrorist on tactics and propaganda when defeating Americans.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Shoebat clearly isn’t an expert on counter-terrorism and he should definitely not be giving seminars that paint his way as being the correct way.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh
Shoebat clearly isn’t an expert on counter-terrorism and he should definitely not be giving seminars that paint his way as being the correct way.

Well he is employed as a counter terrorism consultant - so um, I guess that does make him an expert!

In comments at the Huffington Post, Michael Riker, head of ICTOA, which sponsored the Las Vegas conference, defended Shoebat. "What you hear from Walid is the TRUTH," he wrote. Speaking about the Las Vegas conference, Riker said "the attendees were glued to what Walid had to say and the majority of them agreed. The liberal media is afraid to hear what the truth really is. Who has been planning attacks on our country? We are in a war of ideology and if you don't know that you need to get you head out of the sand."

www.rawstory.com...

www.shoebat.com... shoebat's own site.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Urgh to all "experts" ever... they give a couple of seminars and then thrust forth their baseless and/or prejudiced opinions as if they are more meaningful than the opinions than any redneck going fishing with dynamite.

Killing militants only gives them more reason to be militant. Rehabilitating them doesn't act as a deterrant to re-offend, so you need to get a balance between punishment and forgiveness, as with any crime. Killing them only makes them martyrs, and validates their cause.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Well he is employed as a counter terrorism consultant - so um, I guess that does make him an expert

No it makes him a consultant and clearly he is a very poor one. I like my counter-terrorism consultants to have extensive experience in countering terrorism, what has this guy done?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
At least he isn't lying. When children grow up on occupied territory and see war crimes committed against their own people the likelyhood isn't that they will have warm and fuzzy feelings towards the occupier.
edit on 28/12/2010 by PsykoOps because: laying lying

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Well he is employed as a counter terrorism consultant - so um, I guess that does make him an expert

No it makes him a consultant and clearly he is a very poor one. I like my counter-terrorism consultants to have extensive experience in countering terrorism, what has this guy done?

Perhaps if you ever bothered to do some research you would find out - remember Google is your friend!, maybe one day a Counter terrorism conference might invite you to be a key speaker to hear your views.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

It was a rhetorical question, he gets paid for his extreme views and not because he is a genius or an expert.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWill Killing them only makes them martyrs, and validates their cause.

Perhaps this is why he advocates killing the children as well? Martyrs are irrelevant if there is no one to carry on the fight. I am not saying that I agree, but what we are doing now does not work. A new strategy is needed. Should that strategy be genocide? As a Christian American, my first thought is NO! However, muslims seem to only respect fear and power. Keep in mind that these are the people the Jews were ordered by God to exterminate back in the old testament.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
However, muslims seem to only respect fear and power. Keep in mind that these are the people the Jews were ordered by God to exterminate back in the old testament.

Considering Islam came into being in the 7th century CE, that's a pretty neat trick.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MrDesolate

Very funny. Does that mean that the "peoples of the area" also did not exist prior to the 7th century

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

I've never been more serious. The thread's about militant Muslims. You say "muslims only respect fear and power" then suggest these are the people God commanded Jews to kill. What the hell people are we supposed to think you're referring to? Or are you from the "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out" school?

Roll your eyes at that.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
When you travel and fight with your family close by, as many of these people do, you shouldn’t be surprised when they get killed along side dear ol dad.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

I've never been more serious. The thread's about militant Muslims. You say "muslims only respect fear and power" then suggest these are the people God commanded Jews to kill. What the hell people are we supposed to think you're referring to? Or are you from the "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out" school?

Roll your eyes at that.
I refer to the root stock of the peoples, including mohammad, who founded this death cult. Are you intentionally being obtuse? Do you not know enough history to know who God commanded the newly freed Jews to exterminate? Was there ever a time when God commanded the Jews to exterminate "muslims"? However, if the Jews had followed the Lord's command there would have been no mohammad to create this abomination we call Islam.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776I refer to the root stock of the peoples, including mohammad, who founded this death cult. Are you intentionally being obtuse? Do you not know enough history to know who God commanded the newly freed Jews to exterminate? Was there ever a time when God commanded the Jews to exterminate "muslims"? However, if the Jews had followed the Lord's command there would have been no mohammad to create this abomination we call Islam.

Spoken like a true Christian American!

WWJD if he had been commanded to erradicate Islam?
edit on 28-12-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join