It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something All 9/11 TruthSeekers Should Investigate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Will anybody take the time to investigate Dimitri Khalezov's thesis on the mechanisms of destruction of the three towers on 9/11. Personally, amidst all the theories and speculations, i find his views answer most, if not all of the anomalies presented and i am very surprised that there has been little to no dicussion about his disturbing finds at ATS . You can either read the 11 free chapters or watch the clips at the below address. Either way, i would appreciate some feedback that can let me know if there is something i am missing.

z10.invisionfree.com... for 9-11 NUCLEAR DEMOLITION

p.s the 11 in the above address should be the roman numeral two but i couldn't find it.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I think most don't find it the least bit credible. I myself also do not believe there were any nuclear explosions at the WTC's on 9/11.

Btw, your link didn't work for me.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

This book of his has been pushed several times on this board, and to most users it appears to be a blatantly obvious moneygrab.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

my apologies for the link.
the 11 chapters can be found at

www.scribd.com/doc/35147197/Dimitri-Khalezov-911thology-Third--Truth-911-Free-Chapters

i have thoroughly looked into this and to brush it off as a money making scam is equivalent to debunkers classifying truthseekers as conspiracy nutjobs. there are many points of information that are very difficult to dispute and i hope some who have not investigated this yet will do so and proffer up genuine opinions and impressions. i have not found any other threads on ATS considering this work but i will look again. cheers.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PersonalChoice

Please check new link if you have not researched it already. To say you do not find it in the least bit credible puzzles me as it is the most exhaustive, self-consistent and credible description of the methods of collapse that i have come across to date. If i didn't know better, i would swear that this is being surpressed, as it is too hot to handle, as the truth about what really happened on 911 blatently is.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
What's always troubled me about those that push the OS is how they act as though the collapse of these towers can only have happened thru conventional means. Why is that? Is there some rulebook I'm not aware of? The perps on 9/11 had means at their disposal that we probably have never even heard of. The stealth fighter was around for ten years before we even knew it existed. The trusters are trying very hard to push conventional means as their reason why it couldn't have been intentional. Why couldn't it have been tactical nukes? Just because there's not a precedent doesn't mean it's not possible.

top topics

join