It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks exposes war between the US and UFOs near Antarctica

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Lunar domes...what a joke, listen to MisterBurns...if there were structures on the moon 40 years ago which were made or manned by Aliens we would have a bit more comprehensive evidence, why did they stop building, why build on a dusty ball of crap when a glorious earth is only a few more miles away, why is India learning about rocketry now, learning the lessons the US did 40 years ago, its all crap people, there is NO reason to beleive ther is a structure on the moon by reading into photographs, your a bald dreamer spending too long looking at pixels.

I want to say this, Moon Base...Laugh My F A Off...why then hell would anything build a base on the moon except us Earthlings practising going to farther planets? Anything that can travel from another galaxy to ours doesnt need a moon base which would need most of the minerals and # bringing to it to sustain a life unlike earth where you have everything, unless they are coming from Mars?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
and to quote George Strait

I got some ocean front property
in AZ, from my front porch u can
see the sea.

lol

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Boondock Saints was an appauling movie IMO, in fact, it was worse than Boston Kickout, but then what do I know, I loved Independance Day.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Stan Deyo tells the same story that the Aliens took over the underground bases in Dulce and in Austrailia, by force that is.Phil Schneider tells of Killing a few tall greys before he got Cobalt laser blasted and spent 8 months in the hospital, with no toe nails too. They got blew off. Ed Grimsley tells of generation 3 infrared glasses being used to see the UFO wars, blasting each other away. Hawk and Steve Quayle have also seen this personally. Yes the good book says Beelzebub is "The Lord of the Fly's" the lord of those whom fly. those whom flit from place to place. also Satan it says walks amongst the fiery stones of heaven "stars" Antarctic is the place of the portal that has been spoken of, yes Hell is in the belly of the earth. these aliens did not come from Seriius , they are deceiving all the peeps. They are demons , telling a delusion of insurmountable thought. When they show up om Dec. 21 2012, with their 20-30 mile ships and thousands of their 3 mile in diameter ships, the ppl of the earth will say , How can anyone go up against them , they are so powerful. that sentence is in your KJV Bible.In Revelation around Chap 18 it says the three evil spirits that resembled FROGS went to the three kings of the earth to persuade them to battle against GOD. FROGS, look LIKE the greys too right, Demonic fallen Liars! The story is unfolding after you take all this into though along with Adair and Lasar, and the many other whistlers blowin their tunes.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I think that people are expecting too much from Wikileaks. All Julian Assange said is that there were some references to UFOs in some cables. I don't think it will amount to much.

It is interesting that he refers to the weirdos that have been emailing Wikileaks about UFOs. There are a lot of them on ATS imo.

No date for the publication but it is unlikely to be dramatic.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Without reading the linked article, it's obviously fake.

Wikileaks isn't leaking 'Top Secret' documents and a great bloody war with aliens in the Antarctica is 'Top Secret OMFG!!!' status.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
did someone mention domes on the Moon?

there is a simple natural explanation for the domes, simulated with laboratory experiments

these below are Mars domes, but could apply to the Moon too

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ec590fbe92f.jpg[/atsimg]

The top images above show large craters on Mars that contain mysterious spherical domes. The bottom images show spheres and craters in Dr. C. J. Ransom's electrical discharge experiments.

link

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Historymajor

Something like that.

The information is readily available to a lot of the worlds population so in turn, the government needs to get some sort of a handle on it all.

Wikileaks seems to me to be the most intelligent tool to release the accesible information in a controlled state of being.

Basically, bringing conspiracy to the mainstream.

Again, programming the minds of us conspiratorial readers.

"Never let a crisis go to waste."

edit on 28-12-2010 by TheGiantPeach because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Another thread based on BS and what's worth is that its crept to 2 bloody pages.

C'mon mods, flush this please

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The whole thing has a stench to it... And the search for truth goes on...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
very intresting... when i read some comments someone posted about nazis. then i remember neu schwabeland is supposedly on the moon. and they have bases in antarctica. so it is possible we have refueled our war against the nazis. and i also remember learning about anarctica being where atlantis was. so it could be the atlanteans we are learning about. or mabye it is extraterrestrials and they are here to save us from 2012.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Epic Faal!
in other words, hoax.

dont believe what others say is in wikileaks release, untill you read the cable.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Sorcha Faal is a proven hoaxer.

We don't do that stuff here.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join