It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY the virgins go to heaven

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
"And man that is not defiled by women,the virgins,go to heaven."

I love women,but do you know a completely saint one?

One not carrying any taint?

You let them cheat because you couldnt keep them other wise.
They make it seem like every couple in town is a swinger couple,and if you dont abide your gone.
You make unneccessary money for them other wise they wouldnt stay.
You know they have a price to do any trick you like.

I have never met a woman that doesnt posses atleast one of these characteristics.
Call me picky,but i just wont tollerate any of the above.

So,do all of you just settle,for a woman that is sending you to hell? Or has anyone met a saint?

edit on 28-12-2010 by whipsandchainsamerica because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by whipsandchainsamerica

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth

Just sayin.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

.... I'm not sure exactly where you're trying to meet women, but while I have met a few of the types you mentioned, I think it's bordering on idiotic to assume all have at least one of those relatively rare characteristics. Try looking somewhere aside from a bar.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I don't think you need to find a saint to not do that bs. That's ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Settle..?

You're still a virgin aren't you..? I mean between the complete lack of understanding of women mixed with a free pass to heaven, it's obvious you haven't reached that watered down milestone.

Hang in there - it will happen...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

You sir,sound like you are trying to pick up a woman through that post.
Yea,i know they are out there. O wait, i dont know they are out there, I THINK,maybe one is. BUt thinking and knowing are two different things.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by facelift

I have had sex multiple times.....but never since i have been reborn into the lord.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

My girl and I are young, we have been dating for almost two years now. She is beautiful and we are best friends, we almost always see eye to eye. She loves to cook, which is supposed to be unheard of in pretty girls, so I've lucked out there. She works through social services, helping two sepperate elderly people 3-5 hours a day. She is also supportive of my conspiracy obsession, and likes playing Banjo Kazooie on the Xbox.

She's a saint in my book.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by whipsandchainsamerica
reply to post by Magnivea

You sir,sound like you are trying to pick up a woman through that post.
Yea,i know they are out there. O wait, i dont know they are out there, I THINK,maybe one is. BUt thinking and knowing are two different things.

I disagree, it sounds as if he is trying to put women of by showing how little he thinks of them, and how little he knows about women.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

They make it seem like every couple in town is a swinger couple,and if you dont abide your gone.

I have never met a woman that doesnt posses atleast one of these characteristics.

So,do all of you just settle,for a woman that is sending you to hell? Or has anyone met a saint?

What the hell is wrong with you?

Not all women are like this..

My god I am so tired of all the bitter men coming on here complaining about women because they weren't man enought to keep theirs.

You obviously look in all the wrong places. Not all women are like this!
Get off your high horse....

I'm a total saint btw

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

I'm a total saint btw

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I don't know Heaven sounds a bit boring. I mean, after all, most of the FUN things to do, are considered sins by one sect or another...

I mean, worshipping 24/7, just a bunch of virgins, some harp music...sounds more like a Ren Fest than a fun way to spend eternity.

I'll be in Hell, swimming in the Lake of Fire I guess....and with gals who ain't virgins!

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

My mom and my aunts did not do all the things that you suggested. They are all virtuous women, following the Word of God. I mean, when you implied all that slanders, did you include your own mother and female relatives? Please think carefully before replying.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Btw, cheating on their spouses also applied to men, not just women. There is no such thing as black and white. Please don't be biased just because you're male or female. If you're too afraid of being cheated, don't fall in love, don't get married, and most of all, don't have sex.

Some religions considered sex before marriage as sinful. And well, might you know, go to hell for it. I don't really think that should be the case, though. I mean, hell should be only reserved for those people that are truly evil like serial murderers, rapist that target children, etc.

I sincerely hope that I'm not going off-topic.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Doesn't matter what is "sinful" if you are an adherent to a religion that can forgive sins...(i.e. Christianity, etc.)

Heck, even the Bundys, Mansons, etc. of the world could go to Heaven (according to doctrine) as long as they repented and were "saved" before they passed on.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Doesn't matter what is "sinful" if you are an adherent to a religion that can forgive sins...(i.e. Christianity, etc.)

Heck, even the Bundys, Mansons, etc. of the world could go to Heaven (according to doctrine) as long as they repented and were "saved" before they passed on.

That is if they truly regret and repent. If they only repent because they were afraid of what will happened after they die, that is not real repentance.

top topics

join