It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jones "Peer - Reviewed" Scientific Journal Found Credible!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
You can have all the evidence in the world, but I believe that like the JFK assassination, the truth will never be known. There may be only a handfull of people left alive that know what actually happened. The others either died in the aircraft that hit the towers or were eliminated shortly afterwards.

And if by some fluke, the truth should come out and the people responsible are brought in front of a judge, the case would make the O. J. Simpson trial look like a walk in the park and would probably take years to get a verdict.

Personally, I believe that there was a conspiracy. Mainly because there are to many coincedences that occured in a very short period of time. Such as:

1. The Norad/Air Force maneuvers that took aircraft out of the area,

2. That 4 large aircraft were hijacked and 3 made it to their targets.

3. One of these aircraft disappeared from radar for 28 minutes.

4. There hasn't been any film released of the aircraft that hit the pentagon(if it was indeed an aircraft).

5. President Bush was not immediately whisked off by the secret service, whose main mission is protecting
the president from threats, known or unknown. How much did he know?

Now ask yourself this; what are the odds of just these 5 things happening in so short a period of time? I'm pretty sure that there are those of you out there that could add more to this list. And that there are those that will say, hey, s**t happens. But then we're all entitled to our opinions.

And before I forget, S&F to the op for bring this information to our attention. Nice work.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Well Im positive they will not read it, and if someone makes a thread about those other areas, thats when they will try to invent a scenario to discredit those sources as well. This thread is a good example of why average people do not want to discuss conspiracy theories.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

Well it does seem a little ridiculous to me. Plus I just kind of figured whatever dust she decided to collect must have been relatively thick and obviously from the towers, BUT I do know many artists that are slobs. So sure, while I can see the possibility, it sounds rather remote.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
There's no need for analysis of dust samples at Ground Zero showing the presence of nano-thermite.

PEOPLE - the buildings exploded from the top down, all the way to the ground, to within three seconds of absolute free fall in nothing but air. They did not "collapse" that is not what occured in reality.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yrwehere1
You can have all the evidence in the world, but I believe that like the JFK assassination, the truth will never be known. There may be only a handfull of people left alive that know what actually happened.

The TRUTH is that the buildings were blown up and were not destroyed as a direct and sole result of the plane impacts and fires, and to this very day, the official story is the one the government subcribes to. What more needs to be known? It's not like JFK in that sense at all, with the exception that we know for sure that Kennedy wasn't murdered by bullets fired by a lone assassin in that book depository building.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimistPrime
reply to post by Soloist

So now instead of providing a debate on the subject at hand, you take the argument to a definition of a word. Troll much?

Oh, now you're the one trying to twist it, eh?

You said

Your argument is petty and childish. Investigation done by "independent" scientists simply means from those used in the official investigation.

I said nothing of the kind. If so, please feel free to quote my post where I said so. I'll be waiting.

So yes, you needed to be schooled on what the definition of independent is. Don't try blaming me for your lack of understanding.

Troll much?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
I don't know if this video of Jones doing an hour and a half video lecture on his new peer review has been posted yet, if not perhaps it deserves it's own thread. If so my apologies, I just gone done watching it, and it is straight to the point, and hits on some very important subjects.

Anyhow here it is, again sorry if it's been posted and if it hasn't, (the video only has 100 views or so, so it's VERY recent) perhaps it does deserve a thread of it's own.

edit on 28-12-2010 by Nola213 because: (no reason given)

You're right, this video needs its own thread! I'm about 30 minutes into it and it is completely mind blowing!

Quote from underwriter lab scientist whistle blower Kevin Ryan:
"performing tests on models of the(WTC) floor assemblies, but the result of these tests indicate that these buildings should have easily withstood the thermal stress caused by burning jet fuels and office materials".

NOTE: Underwriter labs set up models of the WTC building components and tested them but they did not fail as required by the official story of 911

I did not know this. Remarkable there are still nay sayers. These buildings were designed to take a hit from a 707, but debunkers say that's a smaller plane than the 767. Ahhh, but these buildings were designed to take multiple hits.

Anyways, carrying on with the vid.
Thanks for that

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
You just want to claim these guys aren't independent because you don't agree with what they say, so you make up agendas and influences and all these things that are really nothing but your own misunderstandings and intolerance of dissenting opinions to the official story. T

Please find a quote of mine where I said they aren't independent because I don't agree with what they say and post it here.

That is exactly NOT what I'm saying. Are you being obtuse on purpose? Can you really not get it? I don't know how anyone can say it simpler or anymore plain that I have already.

I'll just chalk it up to unwillingness to comprehend I guess.

Made up agendas does give me a chuckle though, I have no choice but to chalk that up to ignorance of the fact that Jones was pimping his nanu-thermite junk years before he performed his botched experiment.

No need for me to make it up, it's all there in black and white, you can check it out on his wikipedia page if you don't believe me.

Bottom line, those of us who use logic and reason, not bias towards a conclusion we have already committed to, simply will never believe you until the proper tests are done by a group of qualified independent scientists.

I thought all you guys wanted an independent investigation anyhow? Funny how it only works one way...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
What an absolute HORROR this thing is, and that it's still going on over there in Iraq and Afghanistan... oh God. What are we looking at, a MILLION + innocents deaths as a result of this abomination (of which Obama btw which that word just brought to mind, sorry Barry, and every POTUS from here on in, unless the required changes are made, will be charged with the responsibility of activty covering up this Crime of the Century, as a point of corruption within the present system), what an Orwellian NIGHTMARE this is, but we're taking all the power back, the lone individual, on the very cusp of a new age, and this, knowing about this, and making it known far and wide, that's just part fo the picture, part fo the puzzle, and no it doesn't mean that this evil empire will rule much longer. Even the very children of these so-called "Elite" are waking up and committing themselves, and sanctifying their hearts towards something better by many many orders of magnitude, even by an infinite degree. The problem with this crime, this act of mass murder and treason as a pretext to waging a treasonous war, is that by it's very nature, it is just SO terribly evil, and so intricately tied in with the hijacking of American Patriotism, as a "family secret" of sever abuse of power, even of murder, mayham and war - it's so bad, who's willing to admit that it's actually true? You know? When you really come to think of it, my heart almost tips in favour of the debunkers, since to actually comtemplate an evil in our midst of such magnitude, is just, unthinkable. However, all happiness for man does arise exclusively only in relation to some terrible unhappiness, already experienced, and the more that sorrow and suffering carves into our being, the more joy we can contain, and the most fundamental tenet of discipline, including informed loving discipline - is the committed to truth and reality at all cost, no matter how painful.

That's quite the "work" of the heart, Bush Cheney and cabal laid onto the American people, now that they are CAUGHT. Now that they are all caught, including the MSM and the whole system which makes use of 9/11, what a disgrace, what an OUTRAGE.

As I've said all along, it's a total breakdown of Civility driven only by the very anthesis of the loving principals of truth and justice which are supposed to inform a Civil Society. Its an act against man and God, and God is on the rise these days, from so many angles and perspectives, it would take our breath away, and so, Alex Jones, and Zbignew Brzinsky (i don't care how it's spelled) are right that the people the whole world over are becoming increasingly awake and aware, even self realized, and thus, we are becoming aware of the sheer magnitude of our power and authority, and so the truth of 9/11 then become OUR OWN point of leverage in direct relation to a global black of-psy-op "info war", of the farthest reaching historical implications imaginable. And we WIN!!!

Therefore, let us take the world back, and kick all these a-holes, including the Bankers and the whole elite and all their branding and nonsense, and fear mongering, and insecurity producing bastards, right OUT OF OUR HEARTS! Then, let us turn, from that (but not without a complete "grokking" and understanding), and away from the lust for vengeance and traditional forms of justice, and simply re-create the world, from our OWN sphere of influence and creativity, love, fun, etc. etc. and altogether IGNORE "them" and even to a degree those who would give ten lifetimes just to get EVEN with this a-holes like Cheney and Co. They will pass away soon enough.

So what I "enjoy" most about 9/11 (if you can call it that) is what's on the OTHER SIDE of it's revelation, for what it really was, and still is and what it signifies, historically, in terms of the flow of history and even the last world wars, and how that all came about - the world that WE are creating, relative to the one that THEY tried in vain to sell us, based and rooted in fear and insecurity. We then are the real terror and "they" are afraid, of US! Let us never forget that. That's how it is now, thanks be to the Internet.

So - How shall we make use of this truth?

It's a very very big stick, but a Civilized man must still walk softly, and be a happy and creative soul..

So history has to get this right, and let no one off the hook in terms of what the historical record shall ultimately record (via the Internet), but at the same time we MUST ask ourselves the question of, what have we learned from this, about how NOT to be and what NOT to do, and what can we do, even with relatively limited resources (although the Internet is a pretty impressive resource), both to make the truth known while at the same time creating a better world for ourselves and our fellow man, by happy comparison..?

edit on 28-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist
The fact that no one in the conspiracy theorist world even bothers to push for this is quite telling. To me that is immature, so save your insults.

Otherwise, all it comes out to be is that a bunch of people on the same side of the argument agree with each other. And it is quite a small bunch.
No one outside that small circle of conspiracy theorists will ever buy into it no matter how much you try and belittle people and claim they don't understand.

Does this ring a bell? Maybe an unwillingness to comprehend? Nowhere in that post states you were speaking of just AE911, nor is the name AE911 mentioned in that entire post.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

Here you go with the independence nonsense again. Apparently you completely missed this part of your definition: Not determined or influenced by someone or something else; not contingent: a decision independent of the outcome of the study. Let me break it down for you since you like things simple. Independent scientists in this case means not influenced by the govt (the someone or something). Jones's peer reviewed scientific journal is not determined or influenced by NIST or the 911 commission, making it independent. I guess you were really stretching by arguing the use of the word independent when describing his study.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Bravo, bravo!!

The passion and tenacity in your speech gave me chills. I could never convey my thoughts as well as you have just did, and I don't need to. Every word you said resonates within me and to the majority of those who seek the truth. Its absolutely disgusting to see any debunker here or outside for that matter still defend the OS to their bitter death with gnashed teeth and clutched fists. Disgusting to see facts and common sense thrown out the window only to persuade the naive and undecided that twisted rhetoric overshadows truth.

I thank you for your insight allowing me to refuel my contempt against those who attempt to refute the truth movement. To the scholars, the intellects, the academics, the engineers, the scientists, all above the average man in terms of status and prestige who defend the OS, you serve your country and mind the greatest mis-justice of all. Like Bush said, if you're not with us, you're against us. When this nation of yours divides and crumbles because of your leader's and banker's criminal atrocities for the name of power and global dominance, I have no pity for what will become of you.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Originally posted by impressme
Just because not very many professionals signed on, it doesn’t prove Jones science is flawed.

It doesn't mean its right either does it?

At best, under the circumstances, he has an interesting theory.

Thats all it is though, a theory. It proves nothing. It may very well be wrong.

Just because some people may think things looked wrong, it doesn't mean that things were wrong. Up until 9/11/2001 no one had flown 767 airliners at 400mph+ deliberately into the Twin Towers.

Remember - 9/11 IS the rule and not the exception to the rule

Who the hell gave Einstein here a job at "denying ignorance". LOL ATS.

Got some more wisdom for our hungry minds ? LOL

Why even debate this stupidity ? Do you enjoy teaching monkeys to read too ? Do you enjoy banging your head in a wall ? Painful is what it is.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JustAThought

Indeed. I think banging my head off a wall would accomplish more than teaching the monkeys that believe the OS how to read something other than what was spoon fed to them by Bush and Co.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Does this ring a bell? Maybe an unwillingness to comprehend? Nowhere in that post states you were speaking of just AE911, nor is the name AE911 mentioned in that entire post.

Did you even read the OP? This was in response to the massive 1398 valid signatures he claims makes it "credible". It is a small amount, nad has nothing to do with the people on this site, or all the other conspiracy websites out there that was claimed. Once again I defer you to neformore's post to help you with the reality of it all.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Star and flag. Great presentation.

Now for an off topic question that I've been meaning to ask for a while. When will it get to the point around here, where the non-sense that is posted by the resident "debunkers" is completely ignored by everyone else? Is it possible? Can it be done? I"ve got a great idea. Lets do an experiment and try it.

Remember the old saying "don't feed the trolls"? Don't feed the goofy 911 "debunkers". Give them nothing and they will starve. I've got my "list" and I'm starting now....

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Soloist

Here you go with the independence nonsense again.

And here you go misunderstanding it again.

Apparently you completely missed this part of your definition: Not determined or influenced by someone or something else; not contingent: a decision independent of the outcome of the study. Let me break it down for you since you like things simple. Independent scientists in this case means not influenced by the govt (the someone or something). Jones's peer reviewed scientific journal is not determined or influenced by NIST or the 911 commission, making it independent. I guess you were really stretching by arguing the use of the word independent when describing his study.

Sorry, but those of us that understand do not accept your attempt to redefine the very word as shown.

Of course Jones is influenced by something. He's the one who made the claims in 2005 :

Jones suggested that the evidence defies the mainstream collapse theory and favors controlled demolition, possibly by the use of thermite or nanothermite. He called for further scientific investigation to test the controlled demolition theory and the release of all relevant data by the government.

And then promptly lost his job at BYU in 2006 due to all this nonsense.

Of course he's biased. To not admit that is lying, period.

There are 2 sides to this debate, those that believe in therm*te and those who don't. Jones does and his future depends on him trying to prove himself correct, so by the very definition above, he is most certainly *not* an independent party in this matter.

I'll ask again, why are you guys unwilling to push for a true independent test of verified samples from a third party lab? If you're so confident in the results, surely a non-biased confirmation would do more to turn heads and get people considering the idea.

Otherwise, this is nothing more than people on the same side agreeing each other with nothing accomplished.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

You just want to claim these guys aren't independent because you don't agree with what they say, so you make up agendas and influences and all these things that are really nothing but your own misunderstandings and intolerance of dissenting opinions to the official story. T

Please find a quote of mine where I said they aren't independent because I don't agree with what they say and post it here.

You said they weren't independent because they were "conspiracy theorists" and went on a rant about how Steven Jones has some agenda to make money from AE911, which was when I asked if you could prove he's even make a cent from that organization.

That is exactly NOT what I'm saying. Are you being obtuse on purpose? Can you really not get it? I don't know how anyone can say it simpler or anymore plain that I have already.

Really? Because I don't know how you could be blind to the numerous questions I've been asking, so you could further elaborate on these Steven-Jones-in-it-for-AE911's-money theories, and you've totally ignored them. Maybe that will help paint a picture of how you could be simpler or plainer in what you are trying to suggest. How is Steven Jones "biased" with some interest that makes him not an independent scientist?!?

Made up agendas does give me a chuckle though, I have no choice but to chalk that up to ignorance of the fact that Jones was pimping his nanu-thermite junk years before he performed his botched experiment.

No need for me to make it up, it's all there in black and white, you can check it out on his wikipedia page if you don't believe me.

And again I ask, are you trying to suggest any science other than the purely accidental is illegitimate?

I thought all you guys wanted an independent investigation anyhow? Funny how it only works one way...

That's exactly what I'm saying. You want independent scientists and then as soon as you get them you throw your hands up and start making up excuses, about how they have some mysterious ulterior agendas for god-knows-what reason.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

And then promptly lost his job at BYU in 2006 due to all this nonsense.

So did Kevin Ryan and many others for not conforming to the "rule". So what? he gets fired so that means he is wrong? No wonder both parties can't come to a consensus with logic like that. Stop your bantering already, put up or shut up

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

You said they weren't independent because they were "conspiracy theorists" and went on a rant about how Steven Jones has some agenda to make money from AE911, which was when I asked if you could prove he's even make a cent from that organization.

Ahh, so no luck on the quote I take it. Please stop posting things I said that I did not say. Thank you.

How is Steven Jones "biased" with some interest that makes him not an independent scientist?!?

Read my post above, if you really and truly do not understand.

And again I ask, are you trying to suggest any science other than the purely accidental is illegitimate?

WUT? I'm not suggesting anything, I say what I mean, sorry if it's escaping you.

That's exactly what I'm saying. You want independent scientists and then as soon as you get them you throw your hands up and start making up excuses, about how they have some mysterious ulterior agendas for god-knows-what reason.

Once again read the above post. Jones is NOT an independent in this matter, he staked his reputation, and ruined it actually making biased claims before any "tests" on any "samples" were ever done.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join