It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jones "Peer - Reviewed" Scientific Journal Found Credible!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloist
As opposed to you posting the same question that I already proved over and over has been answered.

Still waiting on that 3rd party, neutral, independent verification, when is that coming again?

This is what you haven't proved, and despite the fact that you keep repeating it, it never made sense the first time.

There can't be a neutral third party for you unless they agree with you. If they don't, they're "truthers" too, which is exactly why you dismiss all the scientists in the OP. If they have a different opinion than you, you won't even look at the facts they present.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

reply to post by bsbray11

Still waiting on that 3rd party, neutral, independent verification, when is that coming again?

Does Jesse Ventura count?

He used to be a wrestler so is an authority on this sort of thing.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Actually its several parties, thats what the peer review is for. It would be nice if somebody else would conduct the same tests, or if the investigators tasked with investigating 911 would have tested for accelerants and explosives to begin with.

But if they tested for explosives, that would mean they thought explosives might have actually been used, thus making them "truthers" and preventing Soloist from looking at any facts resulting from that line of inquiry.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Bwahahaha

I guess I forgot to put qualified in that sentence. But then again I'm sure all the truthers would come up with some reason why Jesse is more than qualified!

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by Cassius666
Actually its several parties, thats what the peer review is for. It would be nice if somebody else would conduct the same tests, or if the investigators tasked with investigating 911 would have tested for accelerants and explosives to begin with.

But if they tested for explosives, that would mean they thought explosives might have actually been used, thus making them "truthers" and preventing Soloist from looking at any facts resulting from that line of inquiry.

What soloist thinks of truthers is his personal problem. Only the flaws in the work counts and thats all that counts. Wether tests have been performed or work has started to begin with because of a suspicion or not is irrelevant. What counts is the produced work. One has to show that results were fudged to obtain a desired result, rather than applying the scientific method, to detuct facts. Of course if you can not understand a paper somebody produced, then the results tell you nothing and you are only left with guessing the character of who composed the work.
edit on 11-1-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I guess I forgot to put qualified in that sentence. But then again I'm sure all the truthers would come up with some reason why Jesse is more than qualified!

And let me guess. You're going to come up with all kinds of suspicions that make you think Niels Harrit and these other guys aren't qualified scientists either. If holding tenure at a major university isn't qualified then I guess being an anonymous layman on the internet must be.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If Mick Foley came out for 9/11 Truth I think I'd seriously consider it.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
If Mick Foley came out for 9/11 Truth I think I'd seriously consider it.

If you had something relevant about the topic to say I think hell would freeze over.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Or Davey Boy Smith. He's always been someone with gravitas.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
Or Davey Boy Smith. He's always been someone with gravitas.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Ted diBiase I'd be less inclined to believe. He was probably in on it to further his commercial interests.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

The people paying you for this crap should ask for their money back.

You are a liar.

How about showing us a record of your bank accounts. You got any accounts off shore?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
It’s time to lay the hard facts on the table! If anyone believes Steven Jones Journal is not peer reviewed as we still see a very few do on ATS, then why would 1,398 “Valid” signers put their name on a list in support of Steven Jones scientific Journal and support it 100%? These are scientists, Architects, Engineers, and professionals.

The signers of the AE911 truth petition don't necessarily have any opinion one way or another concerning Steven Jones, or thermite. The only thing we know they agree on is that there should be another investigation. the petition is available to read here. It never mentions Steven Jones or thermite at all. therefore it is wrong to claim they support his paper. Also, even if they did, architects and engineers are not necessarily knowledgable about chemistry, thermite, or demolitions, and would not be in a position to offer an informed opinion anyway.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

It never mentions Steven Jones or thermite at all. therefore it is wrong to claim they support his paper. Also, even if they did, architects and engineers are not necessarily knowledgable about chemistry, thermite, or demolitions, and would not be in a position to offer an informed opinion anyway.

Your opinion is wrong,
A&E are not just, architects and engineers there are scientist and scholars as well, and there are experts in chemistry, thermite, and demolitions who have joined A&E and are working with architects and engineers. Apparently you have spent little time on their site perhaps if you spent more time on their website reading all their technical papers you would have seen that.

edit on 9-10-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

It never mentions Steven Jones or thermite at all. therefore it is wrong to claim they support his paper. Also, even if they did, architects and engineers are not necessarily knowledgable about chemistry, thermite, or demolitions, and would not be in a position to offer an informed opinion anyway.

Your opinion is wrong,
A&E are not just, architects and engineers there are scientist and scholars as well, and there are experts in chemistry, thermite, and demolitions who have joined A&E and are working with architects and engineers. Apparently you have spent little time on their site perhaps if you spent more time on their website reading all their technical papers you would have seen that.

Such a respectable group of people who clearly has seen the truth, and yet none of them have ever bothered to do anything beyond signing a petition?

And some petition, so far it's been running 4 years and there's no timeframe for Richard Gage ever submitting it. Hell, I doubt he even intends to, he's too busy making a living off it. Of course, we can't say how well paying this "job" is, because Richard Gage & Friends have been neglecting their paperworks. Why, they've even recieved an extension before they have to file the papers!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Your opinion is wrong,

Anyone who wants to see the petition can go ahead and read it for themselves. It says nothing about Thermite, Steven E. Jones, or anything else. It is a lie to claim the endorsement of petition signers for specific theories about 9/11.

I would also like to make it clear that signing the petition does not make a person a 'member' of AE911truth. It is not a membership organization like the aia.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Anyone who wants to see the petition can go ahead and read it for themselves. It says nothing about Thermite, Steven E. Jones, or anything else. It is a lie to claim the endorsement of petition signers for specific theories about 9/11.

I never said that the Petition supported Thermite. I never said Steven Jones name was on the Petition. I don’t have to make up lies to defend the truth. I never said the signers had specific theories; this is YOU making up drivel because you cannot debunk the OP.

I would also like to make it clear that signing the petition does not make a person a 'member' of AE911truth. It is not a membership organization like the aia.

I never made that claim?

then why would 1,398 “Valid” signers put their name on a list in support of Steven Jones scientific Journal and support it 100%? These are scientists, Architects, Engineers, and professionals.

You know as well as most people know in signing A&E petition that most of these experts have accepted Jones peered reviewed paper as evidence of explosive particles found in the WTC dust samples. This evidence has been introduced to Congress for requesting a new investigation. Jones’ paper is evidence and A&E supports Jones’ Journal, and that is what I was expressing.
You’re too busy trying to discrediting me by making up nonsense and side stepping the OP.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

To add to this sentiment.....re: "A&Efor9/11T":

Such a respectable group of people who clearly has seen the truth, and yet none of them have ever bothered to do anything beyond signing a petition?

We would be remiss to not also mention that other *bastion* for "truth", the so-called "PilotsFor9/11Truth". Similar, at least in the *genus* of the so-called "Truth Movement", but on a diverging branch (in many ways. Oh, am I familiar with them....).

If one critically examines either of these (just these two) groups' rosters, one begins to understand the charade that they hide behind.....that *aura* of "authority".

Pay no attention to the "man behind the curtain", and certainly do NOT mention that the Emperor has no clothes.....

edit on Sun 9 October 2011 by ProudBird because: "emperor"....

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by roboe

What should they be doing, besides signing a petition?

And some petition, so far it's been running 4 years and there's no timeframe for Richard Gage ever submitting it. Hell, I doubt he even intends to, he's too busy making a living off it.

And you have a credible source showing proof that Richard Gage is making money off of this petition?

Of course, we can't say how well paying this "job" is, because Richard Gage & Friends have been neglecting their paperworks. Why, they've even recieved an extension before they have to file the papers!

And you have a source for this information?

I hope to G-d it’s not from 911 Myths or a supporting website that supports the lies for the OS.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

We would be remiss to not also mention that other *bastion* for "truth", the so-called "PilotsFor9/11Truth". Similar, at least in the *genus* of the so-called "Truth Movement", but on a diverging branch (in many ways. Oh, am I familiar with them....).
If one critically examines either of these (just these two) groups' rosters, one begins to understand the charade that they hide behind.....that *aura* of "authority".

The *aura* of who’s "authority"?
And what” sham or “make believe” are they hiding behind?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join