It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite UFO Evidence - Skeptics debunk!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by The Shrike
(snip)
The other STS video, the STS-80 has been explained as ice particles too, but it's harder for me to accept that explanation.

What makes you say that. I mean why in this example.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Probably because in the STS 80 video the "ice particle" explanation does little to account for the bizarre actions of the anomalies. I'm much more skeptical of the space videos than when I first came here a little over a year ago, and I've learned alot thanks to all the ATS members that contribute thoughtful and insightful commentary. But the way the "particles" form into a circular pattern, coming from different directions, apparently individually blink from some light source, it's just a lot to take in. What are the odds of this just being a random event of free floating objects?....

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

lol steven greer...ROFL. No debunking needed.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
(snip)
Instead of calling greer a "proven hoax" how about you debunk his videos.. not just character assassination

The man, in his video above, claims that he and his team are 'vectoring' in UFOs at will. He debunks himself with claims like that, because they are so easy for him to state and so frigging impossible for him to prove. Use some logic, if he could really do this, he'd be proving the existence of alien life-forms and be guaranteed a place in the history books for eternity. Instead, he's showing people images of moths and selling lies to people who don't know better.
edit on 30-12-2010 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

I think that Greer is following in the footsteps of Virgil "Posty" Armstrong, a scammer I stopped from continuing a promised "UFO watch" where he claimed he was going to hold a telepathic communication with aliens/alien crafts in Lake Castaic, California, and I notified the head Ranger who made sure that the event did not take place on the location which "Posty" did not have permission to use. He was forced to change locations and he used the excuse that the President's son was coming by helicopter and needed a larger landing area. You should have heard the complaints from the attendess who paid $17 each to be fooled.

Perhaps Greer knows "Posty" or has heard of him and thought that was a good way to make a few bucks without having to actually deliver anything. "Hey, too bad the UFOs were to busy to visits us! No, you can't get your $2,000 back!"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join