It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking for an old thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Can someone direct me to the old thread that was supposedly started by some alien guy who had only limited time to answer questions. It received a lot of attention. On another forum I peruse there is another similar ongoing thread and I want to compare cliff notes because some of what this guy is saying is eerily reminiscent of the thread on here, although this guy isn't saying he is an alien but only that he will answer any questions put forth and is only allowed to do so for a limited time.

any help would be appreciated.....

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by canuckster

Have you tried typing keywords of what you remember about the thread into the ATS Search tool?

It is likely that you will find what you are looking for there, probably much quicker than waiting minutes, hours, or days for the right member to give the proper information you are seeking.

esteay

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by canuckster

are u looking for the hidden hand thread window of opportunity or something like that.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Is it this thread.

It seems to fit the bill but I can't for the life of me actually work out what the OP means so I can't be sure
edit on 27-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Double post sorry
edit on 27-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Not sure if you are talking about this one?

I was a Gray Alien in past life

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If you had read the thread ypu would know. it was the thread that made me find this place and a search hasn't helped.

The thread went on for a while, the guy was saying he was some kind of alien and was answering questions put to him in the thread.he said he only haqd a limited window of opportunity to do this and was breaking through some kind of frequency to do this. Anyway, thanks for the help

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
hidden hand, thats the one thanks

new topics

top topics

join