Ley Lines, Neolithic Structures and Magnets.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I found a couple of new maps, one with a detailed look at north america. I have also been reading about this money pit, they say it's possible that the arc of the covenant may be there. It was also supposed to have been made (the vault that is) with vastly superior knowledge than the people around at that time.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have studied Coral Castle and the theories behind its construction as part of a greater interest that I will share in brief for you to follow if you wish.
I began my journey into the proposed mysterious powers of the Ancient Builders in the stories of Vedic Legends e.g

Reference to Flying vehicles as Vimana occur in the Mahabharata in about 41 places of which the air attack of Salva on Krisna's capital Dwaraka deserve special notice. The Asura king Salva had an aerial flying machine known as Saubha-pura in which he came to attack Dwaraka. He began to shower hails, and missiles from the sky. As Krishna chased him he went near the sea and landed in the high seas. Then he came back again with his flying machine and gave a tough fight to Krishna staying about one Krosa (about 4,000 ft) above the ground level. Krishna at last threw a powerful ground-to-air weapon which hit the plane in the middle and broke it into pieces. The damaged flying machine fell into the seas. This vivid description of the air attack occurs in the Bhagavata also. We also come across the following references to missiles, armaments, sophisticated war-machines and mechanical contrivances as well as to Vimanas in Mahabharata. Source

This lead me to Mercury Vortices.......Magnetism etc etc......but we are talking Stone Monuments as opposed to Flying metal cities.
We are so hooked on the size of the things you are missing the answer entirely.............Stone Henge not really a mystery Blue Sarsens the stones used were dragged then ferried to their final resting place by the nation of Albion (The Land Of Titans, Giants) so maybe an easier task for a 6 to 14 foot race.
So as I stated Hooked on size of these things.............STOP.......what makes up a rock of any size from the largest to the smallest?...............Earth/Sand/Carbon/Atoms.........So each huge Gigantic Monument is made up of a collection of atoms condensed into a rocks by force. Positive and Negatively charged atoms and also as in everything in the universe the force known as ZPE(Zero Point Energy) or as it is known in the Vedic Legend Aether.
So as I can only give you theory I propose that the lost secret of the great builders is the manipulation of atoms using ZPE.....down to a basic laymen's explanation.

100 ton Stone is made up of lets say, 200 atoms (e.g not factual I'm keeping it Small) 100 Positive and 100 Negative all in their own spot within the rock balance with Earth's gravity (Magnetic Signature) you begin to manipulate the atoms within the rock using ZPE(Mercury -38 deg and acoustics) to excite and alter the the atomic structure and positions of the positive negative atoms within the rock, positively charging the bottom somewhat and negatively charging the top now at odds slightly with earth's own gravity(Signature). We have now a 100 ton rock that has added assist from planetary gravity. Once in situ it is returned to its original state. There maybe other ways to change the placement of positive negative charge in a rock but i'm going by Ancient records and stories for this one.
Some people spend their whole lives searching for these answers, so that being said this is my first attempt..

edit on 28-12-2010 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by sir_slide

No, they did it like they pictured themselves doing it. With manpower, ramps, and tools. That's why we found ramps inside the pyramid when we scanned them.

Totally fine if you believe this, I personally find it a little hard, the precision of the design is impeccable. There are too many mysteries surrounding the pyramids for me.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Just wanted to thank everyone for all the GREAT RESPONSES! Let the discussion begin!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

My lord, that really IS a giant stone, I think wally would have to revise his technique a little for the first one. Nice post!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

How interesting! Thanks so much for that, I will have to get back to you with a better response, very complex stuff for me.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WinnieDaWho
Maybe they used Wally Wallington technique?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-12-2010 by WinnieDaWho because: (no reason given)

This is a really interesting technique.

Thanks for posting it

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

Hey great link, very interesting information on coral castle. I think it's interesting about the masonic stuff. Maybe they really do have the ancient knowledge.....

Now I will include the excerpt from the Carrol Lake book regarding Ed and his Masonic past. He talked many times about his being “a Mason.” Once he said, “I’m a Shriner.” Yet he never attended as far as is known, a Masonic Club meeting. While it is possible (and I believe most probable) that Ed joined the Masonic brotherhood in Latvia, the Shriner remark leads credence to the idea that Ed was also an active brother at some point of his time within the United States, even if this was limited to his time before finally settling in Florida.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

What time of year you are performing your sun compass experiment during has no bearing on the accuracy of the sun compass. Equinox. Beginning of summmer, end of summer, it doesn't matter.

It's not that easy.

How do you draw a right angle, anyhow?

People like to assign simplistic concepts to things that learned professionals have a LOT of trouble with even today, thousands of years later. Sure, we have machines that can create a carpenter's square, but simply saying "It's as easy as pie, here's what you do" doesn't cut it.

I'm not making any comment on the ley lines argument. Just merely your off comment remarks that seem to make this stuff seem easy enough a "cave man can do it."

Edit... This is JayinAR. Wrong account logged in. Sorry.
edit on 28-12-2010 by KayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KayinAR

I disagree. With basic geometric tools almost any complicated mathematical calculation is possible. A segmented straight edge (ruler) and a stick and string (compasses) are all that is necessary to do very complicated mathematical proofs. The OP mentions the two equinoxes. If you have knowledge of both equinoxes, a basic calendar, and the primitive tools mentioned above, then just about anything is possible.

How to construct a Right Angle using compasses

How to copy an angle with a compass

Geometric Proofs with only Compass and Straightedge
edit on 28-12-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KayinAR
reply to post by Byrd

What time of year you are performing your sun compass experiment during has no bearing on the accuracy of the sun compass. Equinox. Beginning of summmer, end of summer, it doesn't matter.

It's not that easy.

It really is JUST that easy. I've done it myself. At times other than the equinox, it takes a bit more patience, because it takes a day - one stick at sunrise, one at sunset, and mark both ends of the shadows cast. Scribe two lines, split the difference, and you have an east-west line. Mark out a line at right angles, you have your north-south line.

How do you draw a right angle, anyhow?

Simple trigonometry. Keep in mind that this gives you true north (spin pole north) rather than magnetic north.

People like to assign simplistic concepts to things that learned professionals have a LOT of trouble with even today, thousands of years later. Sure, we have machines that can create a carpenter's square, but simply saying "It's as easy as pie, here's what you do" doesn't cut it.

Yeah, it really is simple, if one doesn't TRY to over-complicate it. My dear old dad could cut step stringers that were precise, and precisely level, without all the fancy doo-dads you imply are necessary for "precision engineering". He went to a mountain school in the Appalachians, dropped out in 7th grade around 1942, never finished, never went to college. He wasn't overly educated in the modern sense of the term (or even the old sense of it), but somehow managed to be precise the first time, every time.

edit on 2010/12/28 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Love the Coral Castle.... I spent some time studying it and Leedskalnin's theories several years ago. Most of his "theories" on gravity did not make much sense or translate into scientific information that was in a usable format. However, one very interesting note about Leedskalnin is that the man had like a 2nd grade education or something. Very impressive that he could "figure out" and create this property that was 80 years ahead of its time.

As for how I think he did it....as a scientist, my theory is that he used resonance and frequency. "Sound" is simply a matter of vibration. Think of the glass that breaks when a soprano hits a certain octave. The glass molecules have a natural frequency at which they vibrate and stay in a composed state. When a sound is produced that matches that natural frequency, it causes the glass molecules to vibrate. Too much vibration and the glass will shatter and energy is released.

So, now apply this principle on a bigger scale.

Check out this link for more on this type of theory.
Magnetic Levitation

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
S&F This is the reason behind our curiosity and where it is taking us. People like Ed Leedskalnin and Nikola Tesla had an understanding of the elements that control the universe and we are on the verge of catching up with their technology. I don't see the ancient people having the time in their busy schedule to feed their villages and build an enormous structure on that scale in such little time. Why are there pyramids all over the world? Can we really believe that everyone at the same time (without the ability to call or even cross the ocean) would begin to make the same exact structure.
Look at the recent discovery in Bosnia, these pyramids make the great pyramid look like a pile of sand, it is no longer extravagant, it is newer and we have no idea how it was built let alone these massive pyramids in Bosnia that were just discovered that are so far dated at 30,000 years. This is relatively the same time frame as we classify the Australian and France pictograms. I don't believe any of us are discovering these features of our past, instead they (ya they) want us to know because we need to. We read what we are handed and this information is now on every Discovery channel special, on prime time news and is now fully respected. They will let us know the rest when the coast is clear from people who would panic if they found out that aliens and our planet's history were stranger than fiction.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

I think you are correct, i think it is a slow process, and it is happening just as it should, slowly. It's coming to the time when this knowledge will be most useful, I really agree with you, nice one.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by leira7

Oh I agree completely, agriculture is said to have appeared around 8000-7000BC, I do not understand how any of these findings fit into to our understanding of human history, our origins are even bought into question by these findings.

Humanity has been around for a freaking long time. And we are digging up works of art and building that are older than it should be and sophisticated like Göbekli Tepe Temple 11,500 BC. Somehow Leskin found out how they moved large rocks and was able to do it by himself, he even made sure he did this when people weren't around. I think the mainstream knows that the large structures and stones couldn't have been built with copper tools. They are afraid of saying it was done by magnetic levitation, because they know if they come out and say it was done this way it would destroy the concept of us being more advanced than the people from that time. In fact it could be argued and I believe is that we are survivors of the massive flood that happened at the end of the ice age.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Great thread! I have been interested in ley lines and earth magnetism for a long time. The idea of moving such large objects such as the stones of the great pyramid by manpower just doesn't sit well with me. I could see moving a few of stones a short distance but nothing to this scale and precision with just manpower.

I think that our relocation and redistribution of resources such as ores (iron, copper, etc.), minerals (diamonds), oil, even the gravel from your local quarry has caused a magnetic imbalance on the earth. It is the earth trying to maintain the balance that is creating the earthquakes, volcanoes, etc. and not "global warming", but that is just my theory.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by leira7

Oh I agree completely, agriculture is said to have appeared around 8000-7000BC, I do not understand how any of these findings fit into to our understanding of human history, our origins are even bought into question by these findings.

I also agree that we have been around a lot longer than we are being told. For some reason the powers that be are keeping important historical a technological info from us. I beleive the pyramids have a purpose of some technological basis. I also beleive that the tall, pale, bearded gods that that took enoch and visited the mayans were just a sect of humans that survived the previous world destructions and was able to save some technologies such as aircraft, magnetism, culture, and agriculture. The same people will have the next world humans thinking we were a bunch of neandrathals as well.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I've recently started wondering whether the stones in a given circle might create a particular note when struck...
The guy in the link uses three speakers to locate the objects in the desired place. Maybe striking different stones could give a different vibration and change the destination for teleportation?

Not sure. But I have been researching stone circles in and around my local area...
Quite interesting is the fact that on one of these 'bronze age' sites a huge TV mast now replaces the stone circle, it is on a hill in a mining town in N. England (though I suspect this has happened elsewhere too). All the old shafts have been sealed bar one entrance which has a govt. building over it.

Here is a snippet of info I also found interesting regarding UFO sightings in the area (thanks Dave):

"MAPIT spent weeks investigating the incident, during which time they found
themselves being followed by a man in a 4x4 jeep and later discovered that Mr.
Murphy had been warned off by officials who claimed to be from the MAFF
(Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food). Mr. Murphy disappeared and has
never been traced, making it impossible to corroborate the story. The farm still
remains, although the owner has always been reluctant to speak out on the issue."

www.daveweb.co.uk...
it gets juicy from about p.35 onwards

www.megalith.ukf.net...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Absolutely amazing! Thanks so much for this post. Glad to see also that you mentioned the underwater construction off of Japan. It really gives one plenty to consider, doesn't it?

Now that a nearly complete map is contstructed of the lines on Earth, perhaps we'll expand them into space. If, of course, this has already been done, then it goes to show how little attention I've paid to the topic over the years.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Maybe it comes from growing up in the countryside, but I swear my senses in towns and cities are not as sharp as when I'm away from them. I've come to believe that we have also been guilty of another type of Earth spoiling; electro-magnetic pollution. Someone, earlier mentioned that maybe our ancestors were more attuned to earth's electro-magnetic fields and currents, which may, in part, be true. I feel that man-made creations such as power lines, cables and all the electrical appliances we now surround ourselves with are giving us a sensory overload, on an already weak sense. We now have so many electrical fields around us all the time that we are more or less desensitized to them, therefore picking up on the natural currents running through the planet is virtually impossible to all, but, those most naturally attuned to it.

There have been plenty of studies on how electro-magnetism, from both natural and man-made sources, affects animals, I find it hard to believe that we can be totally unaffected by something that has been shown to impact the rest of the natural world.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join