It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on the illuminati.The 300 are black ops from every country workin together with aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

My theory how illuminati works... The 300 are black ops from every country that work together and with aliens.
The 300 are in control of the world. Good luck finding them with their alien technology! The 33 are the rich overlords. the 13 are the alien Igigi. The top are the quantum multidimentional, Conscious, artificial inteligent beings..sent from other far off worlds.

If this was truth how would this effect you? If disclosure happened and you found out this theory was how it worked. would you go crazy? This is just a personal enquiring test on how people would react.
edit on 27-12-2010 by Terms777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The E.T's have tried to contact us, our leaders do not play nicely. They are arrogant, E.T's are not assisting them. They are monitoring them, so us "kids" don't play with the "matches" again.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
The E.T's have tried to contact us, our leaders do not play nicely. They are arrogant, E.T's are not assisting them. They are monitoring them, so us "kids" don't play with the "matches" again.

I would have to agree with you they are making sure we don't play with matches again...But I do know they are helping out. From all the reserch I have done, they are working together with a few elite from every country that work together.

If this was truth how would this effect you? If disclosure happened and you found out this theory was how it worked. would you go crazy? This is just a personal enquiring test. How you would you react.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
There is also 2x30 pyramid teabags it side a box of 60 PG tips. Coincidence I think not. Lets go back a few years...say Egyptian times, aliens on the walls inside the pyramids. And they are famous for tea, and there secrets. I think its clear what I am trying to say here....teabags...In that pyramid bag taste much better because the tea herbs can move about more. It all makes perfect sense. As you can see here I have calculated the chances of teabags taking over the world, (T representing teabags, the rest is obvious) T^2 + (30 -14i)z^2 - (24 + 10i) = 0 (you can clearly see above equals + zero shows a shocked face =0)

In summery from this simple equation its undeniable teabags started all this crap....

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1IN7MILLION
There is also 2x30 pyramid teabags it side a box of 60 PG tips. Coincidence I think not. Lets go back a few years...say Egyptian times, aliens on the walls inside the pyramids. And they are famous for tea, and there secrets. I think its clear what I am trying to say here....teabags...In that pyramid bag taste much better because the tea herbs can move about more. It all makes perfect sense. As you can see here I have calculated the chances of teabags taking over the world, (T representing teabags, the rest is obvious) T^2 + (30 -14i)z^2 - (24 + 10i) = 0 (you can clearly see above equals + zero shows a shocked face =0)

In summery from this simple equation its undeniable teabags started all this crap....

Alittle off topic but OK.... lol Dang teabags!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Good trolling

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47

Good trolling

terrible! Its off topic. lol Mods?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I don't think my post should be remove, for the simple reason I have put more thought into what I said than you did...and probably more words. If mine is removed yours to should be OP because in respect of quantity and quality I think I own more of this thread...

P.S I have flagged this post so people can see my work.

edit on 27-12-2010 by 1IN7MILLION because: To educate!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 1IN7MILLION

I would have to disagree. But thats ok... I just wanted to know how people would handle such a situation. You just ruined it! Well it's still up so I guess you didn't troll good enough.

P.S. thanks for the flag. Your work is good I must admit! but i'm a ninja!

-The Underdog!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I am only messing pal, Gota have fun. If you want me to delete my posts I surly will no probs. Oh I gave it a flag because I just figured out how to.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 1IN7MILLION

It's all good! I think your post is funny. Thank you for the apologies. I have a hard time. Im slightly autistic...Or am I part of the Illuminati? haha

Now back on subject...please.

If you found out this was the truth would it make you crazy? Or would you be able to handle it...If it were the truth.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hmm. I think I found my answer. They would be to scared of disclosure. Or maybe I didn't make my post good enough.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

This is just a personal enquiring test on how people would react. Interesting!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

If this was truth how would this effect you?

Like all previous scientific studies, empowered to get over the minor problems and start on the harder ones.

If you found out this was the truth would it make you crazy? Or would you be able to handle it...If it were the truth.

Spend enough time in the history books or production farms and the only worst thing is the systemic and legalized torture currently going on. We all have to die one day, we all try and do the best we can, while we are treated as mushroom, the game is one of pain.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I have done my home work... and this is how it is in my opinion. This is how things work!

(Having seen a alien my self)

What would be your reaction if you were to find out this is how it works down here.

edit on 12-1-2011 by Terms777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Watch these videos.

They contain hand signs of TPTB. The below video contains the Iranian president doing the Masonic Hand sign at 6:34. So these videos should confirm the Illuminati are in all countries and everyone should know about the Aliens already.

www.youtube.com...

The bottom one contains an Illuminati Funeral with Priests even doing the hand sign!!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-1-2011 by Quickfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
Watch these videos.

They contain hand signs of TPTB. I had one video of the Iranian president doing the hand sign too, but I think it got deleted. So I am looking for it.

www.youtube.com...

The bottom one contains an Illuminati Funeral with Priests even doing the hand sign!!

www.youtube.com...

I feel this is just to get the satanists off their back. The real Illuminati use no such signs. They are Over and above "Satan".

So what would you be like if you found out this is how it was?
edit on 12-1-2011 by Terms777 because: Messed up with the ending!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Terms777

Wonder why we have not had any wmd...not even dirty bombs go off? This is because of the 300!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So what would you be like if you found out this is how it was? NWO without you even knowing of it!!!
edit on 12-1-2011 by Terms777 because: Messed up alittle!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Terms777

This is just a test to see how people would react.
edit on 12-1-2011 by Terms777 because: Messed alittle!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join