It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO crash in Wyoming.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Found this this morning,I dont know if this has much credit but either way it is an interesting story.

______beforeitsnews/story/328/403/Crashed_Spacecraft_Witnessed_in_Wyoming.html

Crashed Spacecraft Witnessed in Wyoming
Monday, December 27, 2010 11:33
The following was posted today at the MUFON CMS. I edited some of the incorrect spelling:

Event occurred on 7/15/2001 - I'm still apprehensive to report this, I haven't said anything about to anyone until now; It was about 3am and I was traveling on 26, 31, or 33 from Idaho Falls to Jackson, Wyoming. I can't remember which now and I was just working there not real familiar to the area, in fact I was kind of lost. I barely made it to work in Jackson that morning and I was in a state of shock and a bit worried when I arrived that someone would come after me.

On my way I saw lights as I came up the road, from far off it looked like a giant ferris wheel on it's side, leaning, I thought to myself that was so odd, in the middle of nowhere, in the woods; this? but as I got closer I realized it was surrounded by vehicles, big military vehicles, white vehicles, men in haz-mat looking suits, men with guns.

MOD NOTE: Do not just post a link. Please read - Starting a new thread.
edit on December 27th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It just seems to good to be true myself it smacks off bull# but I could be wrong.

Also its an old story thats seems to have been buried and I wonder why?

Thanks for sharing

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If it was reported to MUFON then why is it just now being made public? Has MUFON validated this?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13arrows
Found this this morning,I dont know if this has much credit but either way it is an interesting story.

______beforeitsnews/story/328/403/Crashed_Spacecraft_Witnessed_in_Wyoming.html

The main reason I don't accept this kind of narrative is found in the opening sentence: "Event occurred on 7/15/2001 - I'm still apprehensive to report this, I haven't said anything about to anyone until now; ... " Nothing to investigate. Before MUFON put this on public notice they should have sent an investigative team along with the claimant to the exact area and as alleged in Roswell the team should have scanned every inch of the area to see if anything was left behind by all those military personnel and their vehicles. But could anything last out there undisturbed after 9 years? We're not going to know, are we?

I may be alone in this on this forum but I don't like nor trust MUFON. I was a member once.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Agree with the above

Also if he was spotted by the Military or who ever, they would have had choppers in the air and nailed the guy before he had a chance to drive to far.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I agree with the.past couple of posts. The incident is 9 years old. Given the recent increase by media. (UFO Hunters, Ancient aliens and more--why do we here of it now?

I am going to look thru my archives to see if it was noted.

I"ll post any finds I make

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
i need a video or some sort of picture. this looks madeup

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It happened in July 2001? Is this supposed to be news or memories?
How do websites (Jeff Rense is guilty too) get away with putting up such old stories as if they were new? They should at least put these tidbits under a 'vintage' link.

What good is this story now? Not blamin' you OP but this is ridiculous. Okay, they say it might've happened so, now what?

Good golly!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
i need a video or some sort of picture. this looks madeup

Well that does not happen all time as not everyone carries a camera 24/7

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I live in that area of Wyoming. What I find hard to believe of all his story is his rate of speed. Jackson is located a stone's throw from two national parks, 3 national forests, a national wildlife refuge, and two major ski resorts. There is nothing, I repeat, nothing but tourists at this time of year. And you guessed it, every vehicle is practically parked on the side of the road taking photographs of anything and everything, even passing cars, haha. Summertime is peak season for tourism in the area let's just say.

Now due to the tourism in this area, as a direct result of the majestic scenery, the cost of living in this county puts it at the richest in the country. Yes, the country, not county. The entire United States. Dick Cheney has a house there. This forces all the people that work in this town to live in Idaho on the other side of the mountain pass. In the mornings, the traffic is so heavy, that vehicle speeds heading up grades of 7+% are around 30-45 mph. The majority of these highways are two-lane, with an occasional turnout for slower vehicles to pull into to allow vehicles behind to pass. But these turnouts are never used.

So I have a tough time believing this story, just due to him saying he was doing 90 mph on these roads. The corners are too tight for a high center of gravity vehicle like a Jeep Grand Cherokee to be taking at high rates of speed.

My 2 cents on the whole thing. Great story though. Sounded quite exhilarating to say the least.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Sometimes I think that people in Mufon make up stories like this to keep people forking out big bucks for memberships. Meanwhile everyone and there brother is sent out on wild goose chases, investigating empty holes in the ground, burnt twigs, rock rings left behind by dematerializer type craft such as those which can be found on the north side of Mt.Shasta (reverse cinder cones underground reveal billion degree heat was present about a sphere which penetrated the ground).
Well Mufon, kiss my @#$ I'm never wasting my time or money on you losers, some of the members ARE with the 'Secret Gov'.; so you want any real info.? "Trust on one!" as agent Mulder said. You must learn it all yourself.
For those of you who wish to begin learning such secrets as I have , the ones that really matter, you don't need a membership, just a broadband connection and a computer. Visit the youtube channel 'mikefromspace'. Therein you will find many answers to ufo techs.

Incidentally, someone once posted a leaked 'recipe' for area51's secret 'goo' the craft use, one of the elements was strontium- don't know which strontium. I think I've finally figured out how it was used but lost the recipe! It's a solution that becomes very magnetic when charged with current, and will not expand too much when positively ionized, otherwise water could be used.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Man stuff like this just gets me thinking!
what if this guy is telling the truth?
you know not everybody is a liar/hoaxer there are some honest people out there "at least i hope so"
thanks for the post and racking my brain with what ifs..

we can hope cant we?

new topics

top topics

join