It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand Military releases ET documents?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

New Zealand Military releases ET documents?

www.geekologie.com

After persistent freedom of information requests, the New Zealand military has decided to release more than 2,000 pages of previously confidential files documenting alien/UFO sightings.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I know the source is a humor site....but it's still referencing a real story...how much longer till our own government begins?

I can't decide if we're getting closer to disclosure, or if the internet is just making things easier to find?

Either way - there seems to be some truth to some of the stories...and even with the crazy ones...why would their government keep them secret???

www.geekologie.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimePorkchop

Some more info here:www.abovetopsecret.com...
Regards robbo.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I still remember the 1978 sighting of a UFO which took formation on flights by night freighter aircraft near Kaikoura.

The unusual thing was that a friend of mine, then air traffic controller John Cordy also monitored the UFO on radar flying near the Argossy freighter. As this persisted a TV news camera crew joined one of the late night flights to gather file footage of the crews in their cockpit, never expecting to gain footage of a UFO outside the aircraft's cockpit windows.

Around the same time a cessna pilot flying fish in the Bass Strait region near tasmania radioed a mayday that he had a giant UFO over his aircraft and that it was being pulled up into the other craft.

The Cessna and it's pilot simply vanished and were never seen again.

The New Zealand air force actually scrambled some fighters to intercept the Kaikoura UFO but never made contact. They were vectored on Radar by John Cordy. John is an old family friend and he is the most sober person i know, not given to wild flights of fantasy and not as far as I am aware a UFO believer.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Some interesting stories starting to emerge thats for sure. Kinda hoping for the 'Disclosure' thing myself but certainly will not be holding my breath any time soon.

Certainly something on the cards, just not sure what

top topics

join