It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Matthews: Why Doesn't Obama Just Release The Birth Certificate?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
www.realclearpolitics.com...

On Monday night's edition of "Hardball," host Chris Matthews talked about putting the birth certificate controversy surrounding President Obama to rest.

"Why has the president himself not demanded they put out the original documents?" Matthews wonders.

"If it exists, why not put it out?" Chris Matthews asks.

Chris holds up an original BC from Hawaii in comparison to the COLB posted by Obama on line .

WHAT?
edit on 073131p://bMonday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Chris Matthews: Why Doesn’t Obama Say ‘Send Me A Copy’ Of My Birth Certificate Right Now
www.mediaite.com...

I don’t understand why the Governor doesn’t just say ’snap it up . . . send me a copy right now.’ And why doesn’t the President just say ’send me a copy right now.’ Why doesn’t Gibbs and Axelrod say ‘let’s just get this crappy story dead.’

Don't get mad at me I didn't ask it , Matthews did,

Maybe BO will bring it back from Hawaii this time.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Did he finally understand there is a difference between a long form with all the information on it and a COLB?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
He's just upset his leg tingled for Bush's 3rd term.

Sort of like discovering your new boyfriend is married.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   
people will still not be convinced nor will they be satisfied if he does release his birth certificate.

link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

00:05:44 >> That copy you've got, the copy that the president has provided on the web is all you need if you're a hawaiian to get a passport.

00:05:56 Everybody accepts that birth certificate as proof of his citizenship except for the birthers.

00:06:03 >> So, this is the same document that would be adequate if you wanted to join the cia.

00:06:10 >> Absolutely.

FULL TRANSCRIPT

That is why.
Context is EVERYTHING.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Did he finally understand there is a difference between a long form with all the information on it and a COLB?

Please explain the difference within the law and list for me all states that still issue a Long Form Birth Certificate.

Can you?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Prolly,

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

The question is, why is Matthews of all people at this time bringing this up?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Would it matter where Obama was born? I mean, would it really matter?
If he were the illigitimate son of Chairman Mao & Oprah Winfrey, would that change the fact that he, like every other western political leader in history is merely a mark, has no power of his or her own?
Take a look at the genius of George W Bush if you are unsure. The guy couldn't run a corner shop but gets to 'run the world' Oh please!
Same for UK politicians (seen in the vicinity of Bilderberg meetings before elections) Ditto for other European leaders.

It's a gameshow, get over it. Wake the f# up. They don't run anything, someone else does... & don't bother asking, I don't know either. Kissinger? Zionist Israel? The Russians? The Chinese? Makes no difference who is todays face at the front of the dog & pony show, we just get to deal with the consequences of whatever the game is.
edit on 27/12/10 by HelionPrime because: typo

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

The question is, why is Matthews of all people at this time bringing this up?

No, the question is what I asked you, not your sudden dismissal.

Can you explain the difference within the law and list the states that no longer issue long form birth certificates. That is the question. I asked first. I already answered your question. I can do it again for you but you gotta promise to answer mine.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Well in some circumstances I don't think it qualifies
hawaii.gov...

www.wnd.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Well in some circumstances I don't think it qualifies
hawaii.gov...

www.wnd.com...

I am sorry. Am I writing in some crazy language today that I do not realize? This seems like a simple question. Especially for someone such as yourself that has apparently been following this story with such fervor. You seem to care. You seem to feel this matters to you. So then you must know why you care and what difference it makes. So can you please answer my question?

Or just admit you are following what the birthers tell you without giving it much thought yourself. It is ok either way. Just be honest. I feel if you want to rail on the difference...

YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT THAT DIFFERENCE IS.

PS. Your sources are both complete bunk if you READ Them. Give the first one about 10 seconds of your time.
edit on 27-12-2010 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

My bet is that Obama has his actual Hawaiian birth certificate in some briefcase somewhere, and is waiting until next election to make all the "birthers" look stupid when he pulls it out at some campaign stop.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

hawaii.gov...

Um...to prove you are part of the native peoples of the Island of Hawaii going back to the 1700s (which Obama is NOT) you need...

Birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth and Certifications of Live Birth) and Certificates of Hawaiian Birth are the primary documents used to determine native Hawaiian qualification.

Try harder, just a little harder.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
people will still not be convinced nor will they be satisfied if he does release his birth certificate.

Thank you for your myopic viewpoint while actually supporting those who are indeed waiting for the release of Hussein's true birth certificate.

A COLB from Hawaii is no more viable than a COLB from a box of cracker jacks. I have my BC and show it as needed without spending millions to hide it.

I have to show mine to get a driver's license but apparently it isn't needed to become POTUS? Give me a break.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem
Thank you for your myopic viewpoint while actually supporting those who are indeed waiting for the release of Hussein's true birth certificate.

He already has and you refuse to believe it. Kind of proving the point you are arguing against.

A COLB from Hawaii is no more viable than a COLB from a box of cracker jacks. I have my BC and show it as needed without spending millions to hide it.

Please help the OP out and explain what is not valid about a COLB from Hawaii. Please use facts and the truth though, and try not to just say "cuz its not." thanks.

I have to show mine to get a driver's license but apparently it isn't needed to become POTUS? Give me a break.

I have had to show mine several times throughout my life. The fact that it is short, titled "Certificate of Live Birth" has never been an issue with anyone at anytime. Are you from Hawaii? Do you know different states treat this matter differently?

Well I truly look forward to learning why my birth certificate is not valid. There are a lot of people that let it go.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Matthews has been saying this for a while now.

As have lots of Independents and Dems.

Some of us just don't understand why the Administration's position on this issue is essentially the equivalent of chopping wood to fuel the fire.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

My bet is that Obama has his actual Hawaiian birth certificate in some briefcase somewhere, and is waiting until next election to make all the "birthers" look stupid when he pulls it out at some campaign stop.

could be

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Some of us just don't understand why the Administration's position on this issue is essentially the equivalent of chopping wood to fuel the fire.

It is odd. I don't understand it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join