It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I woke up and...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Like I said, I am seeing those numbers too, another number I have seen was 5:55 and I researched into this:

My results:

5:55 A.M. - My time of Birth

(Keep in mind I have been seeing 5:55 for the past few days very often)

777 - My number for my birth tag

(777 is another "special number" which means: Return to higher consciousness.)

The name Michael is often associated with people with the 5:55 Phenomena in their lives, including myself)

My dad's name, uncles name, and even myself...

The Sign Aries is related to 5:55 and I am an Aries.

Very strange...

-Mac

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I just looked at the clock and it read 11:21, and the number of individual posts was 100111.

Anything weird bout that? I've no idea.......probably just coincedence

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 06:14 AM
link   
hmm weired thing that happend to me was lst sat 21st, ever since i read that post on lucid dreaming, iv been dreaming reality like literraly. last sat i had a dream that i woke up moved my mouse on comp so screen can go on piked a random song on my comp, looked at time and went to bed again turned fell asleep, time on comp was 11:48

I wake up look at the time its 10:18 or so, remember something i read about time and dreams looked at my fone same time, so i wasnt in a dream weired.. anywayz turned around again slept woke up actually got up switched comp on looked at the time 11:48, just sat der for a min lookin at it then i rembered it was the same time as my dream, as i was lookin at it on my comp with music on in my pjz

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'm not sure but I think this might relate a little to this thread....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In specific this comment posted by dragonrider.

"quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Nightwalker
I have woke up many nights where it feels like i'm floating and then all of a sudden feels like i fall to my bed. You think that HAARP is causing all of us to sort of haullucinate or something?

Nightwalker
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically, yes, if not to hallucinate, to put us on an emotional edge to prepare us for the next massive terrorist event, which will make us far more compliant when the FEMA protocols are triggered. "

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mac223
One odd thing I spotted

Your times that you woke up that night were 2:24, 3:39, 4:48. Seeing a pattern here?? That is sorta, probably nothing, but in a mystery, you never know what might be important. Take a look at those times, if you don't see the pattern

-Mac

Okay, last night I awoke from a nightmare about my father, looked at the clock 3:09 am. I really seem to like my threes for some reason.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   
3+3=6, not 9. or four times four is sixteen, not eight. what pattern are you talking about?
i was thinking about this thread while driving, and was trying to remember the numbers when i saw 224 on the license plate in front of me. funny.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join