It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucky as hell Zombie Demon Cat !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This is my cat. SOX

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0c96ca005ff3.jpg[/atsimg]

His eyes light up like that more than any cat I've ever seen. In the mornings when he comes running up to the house, the sun sets his eyes a blaze. They look like two bright green lights.The rest of the time they are two big black pools. Pupils fixed and dialated. Yes as if he were dead. Twas not always so..... I think he was around two years old when he lapped up the smallest amount of antifreeze after some spilled out on to the garage floor from my wifes car. That was in 2003. Before that, he had perfectly normal green cats eyes.

I thought for sure he was going to die on me. The dumbass slept, or was in a coma, for three solid days.
Curled up in a ball in the hall closet. No lie he didn't move for three days. I felt him a couple times to see if he was still warm. Never tried to wake him. When he finally came into the kitchen all woozy on the third night.
The first thing I said to my wife was look at his eyes. Two big black pools. Notice how the green in his
eyes is the same color as green antifreeze. He has trouble seeing in the dark now.

Also he has a completely different personality now. Totally sketched as if he dosn't belong here. Before he had that superb gallant attitude. You who may think this is photo shop go ahead and embarass yourself if you must. Just thought I would share
with you guys and gals as I trip on him everyday. He's just weird.

edit on 27-12-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Poor kitty. Anti freeze couldnt possibly be good for a cat.
He could be trippin for the rest of his life

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
grats, discovered the effects of a flash have you?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

awww poor kitty. He's no demon, but his eyes are lovely...
I don't think he's the living dead, just got more refractive eyes and that oculd be a byproduct of drinking the antifreeze.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Lucky to be alive indeed if he ingested antifreeze - very poison! Yes his eyes are pretty much the same color as antifreeze and they have a gold circle around them. Has he been checked by a vet since this incident, if so what did the vet have to say? Does he still meow, have a good appetite and such? Perhaps you should change his name to Lucky As Hell Cat!
edit on 27-12-2010 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
sounds like the antifreeze messed up his vision and persona...but he remembers the home that loves him, and he still loves you. i've heard all sorts of nightmares about what antifreeze can do to a person or animal.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny Curious

I know but don't go think'in I was irresponsible and spilled it. It leaked from the overflow on her car just didn't notice it in time. I always wipe it up as soon as I see it. It has a sweet taste to it so dogs and cats will lap it right up. He's lucky to have learned a lesson. Let it be info to all who read this.

Crazydaisy

Lucky to be alive indeed if he ingested antifreeze - very poison! Yes his eyes are pretty much the same color as antifreeze and they have a gold circle around them. Has he been checked by a vet since this incident, if so what did the vet have to say? Does he still meow, have a good appetite and such? Perhaps you should change his name to Lucky As Hell Cat!

Yes he eats and that's another thing I spoil him rotten. His bowls always full because if it isn't he starts darting in front of me. When I walk trying to guide me to his bowl. He gets all bent if it's empty.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
eeek! never realised methanol was so toxic to cats! It causes blindness & brain damage in humans, but must be especially poisonous for kitty.

Poor fella is lucky to be alive. I guess he's down to 8 lives now?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I know what your thinking..... the rest of ya ....

Your thinking if you give it antifreeze you'll bring it back.....

... but the thing that comes out of the ground, ... ain't the thing you put in it.....

... sometimes, .... dead is better.

.... dead is better.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

Damn that's right only eight left and he's not wasting any of them. He's funny he won't go near the street.
Also when i pull into the garage he hits the door and he's gone . He knows full well about cars some how.

Interstellaburst

Only you Stella !

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Sox is now offically one of my internet kitty friends (as well as you for being so good to him). Keep us informed on how he does!
edit on 27-12-2010 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

I'm going to put up a few more pics in a sec. To show how huge he is.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Cool, I'll check back!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Two huge black pools.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2a7e0498f99.jpg[/atsimg]

He was feeling Christmasy this day!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Awww he is so special!! He is a big boy - he sure looked to be in the Christmas spirit!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Here is another shot
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a134b247ca11.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 29-12-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Just so long as he doesn't start looking like this.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
Just so long as he doesn't start looking like this.

I just really can't stress it enough. If you love your lil varments. Be aware of this crap on your garage floor.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

They NEVER come back the same...

*I know you know that I know that you know, what I mean*
edit on 2-2-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
ahha i dont think sox is a zombie just probably had some major affects due to the anti freeze... i mean jeeez i wouldnt like to drink some....

if sox has an unnatural attachment to human /kitty flesh... id then start to be a tad worried?

new topics

top topics

join