It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many are there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
How many people that post on this forum accually work for the Government, CIA, FBI, Military, Air Force, Navy, Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Congress or any other orginization that knows more than the general public.?? and how many of these "insiders" share what they know? or are they being watched?? Just Curious about this I hope some people know!!

Thanks

[edit on 7-7-2004 by cja252]

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I'm not an insider but one of my inlaws works for the Pentagon. Supposedly he can't tell us exactly what he does. Hey this is a great post in all but I just wanted to say expect a lot of wanna-bes and frauds.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
yeah im just curious. thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Well, I've kind of decided that East Coast Kid is really James Carville, but he denies it. What can ya do?

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
i have met people how have had the fbi or some group come up to them at home and work and tell them what to say and not to say

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
has ATS ever been warned by these people to remove sensitive topics or anything???

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
im sure this site is monitered for sure but how many people actually really know anything

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This site has been asked to remove some sensitive things before, e.g. addresses or phone numbers...

top topics

join