It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Metmeanochi, 2012 We Need Your Help.

page: 6
6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 



Why are they at war with water signs, we haven't done anything to anyone?

Could it be we treat them in inconsiderate ways, and control them, demanding they follow us according to our will as we know what's best for them? If it is, we can't help it, it's just the cardinal way. So they best follow what we say or else.

The triangle alien race love the earth signs for some reason.
The reptillien race love the water signs.
and guess what unc,that dude was a virgo,september 8th i believe.


Who's at war with the water signs? I'm a water sign, a cancer. Just curious.
You also say the reptilians love the water signs. Is this a good or bad thing? I'm hoping they don't love us as a good steak

I'm still trying to keep with the most positive thoughts.




posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


the biggest secret to aliens is that ,YES ,THEY ARE VERY RILOGEOUS,IN FACT ,the whole mythology aspect of life tells a story about them.

when jfk or nasa or scientist or whom ever named the rockets after there gods,they decided to never ever ever let a gemini get into the media and controll the media any more,for we are the only messengers IN THERE zodiac that has direct contact with the gods.

The names mercury,gemini and other planet and gods names used on such mortal metal,was an insult to them.

Jfk
marlyn monroe
George bush sr
lisa left eye lopez
tupac shukur
biggie smalls
nelson mandela
Gabrielle Giffords
and much more unc.
Even kanye west,they have been flashing him to death ,trying to destroye him.
they took it out on his mother.

you see,if george bush was never in office,they woudnt of never flashed saddam for the first war,there for there woudnt of neve4r been a war.
but saddam was a taurus ,one of theres ,so it was easy ,just like they did the other taurus ,adolf hitler.
and just like they did this earth sign,Jared Laughner, a virgo.

He was flashed as well,you can tell by the red in his video ,and just the red period indicates a flash happened ,but then he goes on to say he just wants to sleep,which indicates they flashed him with a inception flash,instead of the old flashes they used back then.
it might sound crazy.

Its always been a war,just like the earthlings fight with there reliogen. they to have a reliogen that they fight for.
Aliens are not what they are craked up to be,to be truthful,the only thing humans can learn from them is only the mastery of gravity,other then that,that have the same views and are not nice at all.
There war is all about the mind and you can pretty much see how they have nfiltrated by following the fqairy tales,harrp, elf and alot more,just follow the fairy tale characters and you find the real NWO/INFILTRATED ALIENS INSIDE THE WORLD.



posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Im a leo what does that mean?



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by spungy
Im a leo what does that mean?

it means your safe,they dont mess with the fire signs for some reason.
bill clinton and barack obama are leos,you should allways feel safe when a fire sign is running stuff,they are neutral.



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


Check this one> people.famouswhy.com...

"After a bit of modeling for a few years, Stacy was advised by Tasha Welch to begin fetish and bondage modeling. Her debut movie was "Mistress Delores' Togetherness Ties" in 1997."

Read more: people.famouswhy.com...


you a freak unc,lol



www.youtube.com...

I'll get back to on that Jumping Jack Flash post. As you already know I'm the slowest star in the Universe, so it will take me awhile to digest. Meanwhile I'll jump an jam www.youtube.com... while I ponder.



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


You missed my question.
Who's at war with the water signs? I'm a water sign, a cancer. Just curious.
You also say the reptilians love the water signs. Is this a good or bad thing?

I'm still trying to keep with the most positive thoughts.


You told the other poster Fire signs are safe.
I'm a water sign. How safe am I?



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


You missed my question.
Who's at war with the water signs? I'm a water sign, a cancer. Just curious.
You also say the reptilians love the water signs. Is this a good or bad thing?

I'm still trying to keep with the most positive thoughts.


You told the other poster Fire signs are safe.
I'm a water sign. How safe am I?


The triangle wasp race are at war with the water signs,just like the reptilliens are at war with the earth signs,as long as your not in the media,they can care less,for now.



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


Thanx for your answer. Anything possible that could ever end up happening to me, well, any info is a heads up.

At least I live in the center of Canada, well away from the oceans. I plan on staying away from the coast also. I don't know if that helps, but, couldn't hurt.
I heard they are residing in the ocean, but I have no idea where I heard that.

I hate wasps too, figures.

edit on 13-1-2011 by snowspirit because: added



posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


Thanx for your answer. Anything possible that could ever end up happening to me, well, any info is a heads up.

At least I live in the center of Canada, well away from the oceans. I plan on staying away from the coast also. I don't know if that helps, but, couldn't hurt.
I heard they are residing in the ocean, but I have no idea where I heard that.

I hate wasps too, figures.

edit on 13-1-2011 by snowspirit because: added

canada was the third migration the reptilliens had to take refuge in during the war,they started from russia ,then afteer that ,i lost track,the third migration was in canada,then colorado,then new mexico,and then landed up in india.
Just follow the 'SO called' meteaors/asteroid ,in your history that 'SO CALLED' HIT EARTH.

CONNECT THE GIANT ROCKS,youll be surprise?



posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The 13th Zodiac: Ophiuchus
well unc,i cant even imagine telling you this,exspicelly on the enternet.
...........................................
it starts like this unc,well...ummm.
first unc ,i was going in the rabbits hole about june or july of next year,......
omg,
unc,
by the way unc,my rank went up,im now number 7 in our group,i just got promoted last night.
unc...they went for the big one,when i say they went for the big one,they went for the big one.
they are trying to make you humans /CREAT INTO THE EXSISTENCE/ OF MAN KIND....
THE 13TH SIGN,LMA ALLLL THE WAY OFF.
BUT GUEES WHAT UNC,I CAUGHT IT.
THATS HOW I MOVED UP,LOL.
yep unc,they went for the big bang.
This metmeanochi is worst then any other ever in the 4000 years of fighting this stuff.
im going to be gone For the next couple of days after sunday,its bad enough i figured it out,but its really bad because its my first..our first dealing with something they are trying to conjure.
'a Congured Metmeanochi'
Its bad enough we half ass know about a time metmenochi,its bad enogh we lost that day,now...A BLOODY&^%^$#$# CONJURED METMEANOCHI,REALLY UNC...FOR REAL !

I was told by the anciet fighters that this isw worst then what was conjured out of the picture of jesus christ.
I was told that this is worst then when the Metmeanochi of eve bighting the apple took place.

unc,do you know what the 13th sign is?
LMAF, AND THEY EVEN NAMED THE BLOODY THING,GOT DAMN IT,THEY GAVE IT A NAME ALREADY UNC,they gave it a bloody name.

The only thing i have to say is,this planet is in trouble,its not going to blow up,its not the end of days,its just in trouble.
So now there is going to be a lot of people believing in this Ophiuchus thing,the only thing im going to check out is how many humans it takes for them to believe it into exsistence.

i know i talk things most humans will never ever understand,it doesnt matter though,cause every one will understande soon enough.



posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by spungy
Im a leo what does that mean?

it means your safe,they dont mess with the fire signs for some reason.
bill clinton and barack obama are leos,you should allways feel safe when a fire sign is running stuff,they are neutral.


Cool... Who wont mess with the fire signs?

When im in charge it willl be all peace an love..



posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spungy

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by spungy
Im a leo what does that mean?

it means your safe,they dont mess with the fire signs for some reason.
bill clinton and barack obama are leos,you should allways feel safe when a fire sign is running stuff,they are neutral.


Cool... Who wont mess with the fire signs?

When im in charge it willl be all peace an love..


i cant wait,i hope your a leo.



posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527
 


Oh I am... I wouldnt mess about something like this



posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Can you tell me what happens to Aries and Pisces signs?



posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
The 13th Zodiac: Ophiuchus
well unc,i cant even imagine telling you this,exspicelly on the enternet.
...........................................
it starts like this unc,well...ummm.
first unc ,i was going in the rabbits hole about june or july of next year,......
omg,
unc,
by the way unc,my rank went up,im now number 7 in our group,i just got promoted last night.
unc...they went for the big one,when i say they went for the big one,they went for the big one.
they are trying to make you humans /CREAT INTO THE EXSISTENCE/ OF MAN KIND....
THE 13TH SIGN,LMA ALLLL THE WAY OFF.
BUT GUEES WHAT UNC,I CAUGHT IT.
THATS HOW I MOVED UP,LOL.
yep unc,they went for the big bang.
This metmeanochi is worst then any other ever in the 4000 years of fighting this stuff.
im going to be gone For the next couple of days after sunday,its bad enough i figured it out,but its really bad because its my first..our first dealing with something they are trying to conjure.
'a Congured Metmeanochi'
Its bad enough we half ass know about a time metmenochi,its bad enogh we lost that day,now...A BLOODY&^%^$#$# CONJURED METMEANOCHI,REALLY UNC...FOR REAL !

I was told by the anciet fighters that this isw worst then what was conjured out of the picture of jesus christ.
I was told that this is worst then when the Metmeanochi of eve bighting the apple took place.

unc,do you know what the 13th sign is?
LMAF, AND THEY EVEN NAMED THE BLOODY THING,GOT DAMN IT,THEY GAVE IT A NAME ALREADY UNC,they gave it a bloody name.

The only thing i have to say is,this planet is in trouble,its not going to blow up,its not the end of days,its just in trouble.
So now there is going to be a lot of people believing in this Ophiuchus thing,the only thing im going to check out is how many humans it takes for them to believe it into exsistence.

i know i talk things most humans will never ever understand,it doesnt matter though,cause every one will understande soon enough.




You see unc,this is what a metmeanochi brings to your world.
a metmeanochi is so common amongst the humans of the world.
Some are good ,some are bad ,and there was a point in which these
'MIND CREATION OF SPELLS WHERE NESSAARY FOR YOUR CIVILAZION TO GROW'



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Humans at one point when the world was pure of air and water, the humans of this earth was all telepathic, and telekinesis as well as MASS telekinesis was used in all walks of life.

'THE GREATEST VICTORY IN SUBDUING A RACE IS TO TAKE THERE LANGUAGE'

You see “ humans never ever was suppose to learn to write and read ,humans was suppose to always live by the code of law, of nature, ,building from sight ,then by…‘THE APPLE BEING BITTEN’

THE BIBLE WAS A WARNING OF NOT TO TRUST THE SERPENT/ALIEN IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN.
To NOT eat FROM the TREE OF KNOWLEDGE’
BUT YOU DID.
TWICE IN HISTORY.

The first, was when you humans learned language and writing.
The second was when you all created the ‘TREE OF KNOWLEDGE’. 1984
marketed by Apple Inc. The first Macintosh was introduced on January 24, 1984.

This planet was suppose to be a new beginning ,and by the rules of a ruler. who must of seen the same thing happen to a previous planet. to give such stern warnings and stern instructions to not be broken.

There is your fruit mystery + apple + tree + knowledge + warning + serpent +alien-humans.
Why not learn ?
Because the same process it took to destroy the other planets from knowledge of the writing and needing form the knowledge would destroy the LAST PLANET in this solar system. ‘EARTH’
Remember the only thing that separates this earth from the other planets is a ozone layer, and that’s depleting from the knowledge taught to you all.

The bible is nothing but a big anti metmeanochi that brings to life a story that was written on another planet ,in another time, for the humans protection.

Sand is one of the most important materials to the foundation and structure of a computer chip.

The GREAT PYRAMID was built mass telekinesis ,in fact ,allot of great structures on earth was built by mass telekinesis ,to be honest ,if you really want conclusive proof on the exact width and height of a REAL flying triangle .look at the great PYRAMID/super computer/ frequency buster to being immortal/ frequencies to every human on earth ,using telepathy/using mass telekinesis .loll , but it’s a process that has been going on way before planet earth was thought about.
Hope fully nasa will tell you about the pyramids on the other planets, but that’s a different story.

BUT THEY ALWAYS KNEW ABOUT IT.
THEY ALWAYS KNEW HOW CREATION WORKED.
BECAUSE THEY THEM SELVES USE TELEPATHY .
AND FOR BOTH SPECIES TO HAVE TELEPATHY.
JUST WONT HAPPEN.
NEVER.

But now the new players are in town, the *&^%#%$.
And they are bent on using this through movies ,books, silent whispers ,and untruth propaganda so you all could wish it into the world of existence.

Nostradamus is who they learned it from as well as others, as they saw how easy it is for humans to all think something, and in some form if believed by a lot ,it will come true in some form of life, some form of creation.

Now there testing on a whole different level.
Just to let you all no.

Leo + sun = Obama

Sagittarius = Joe Biden

Scorpio =Hillary Clinton

The 13th sign and the MEATMENOCHI they are trying to create is the last step for this proficient to for fill.

I hate to say this but if you would like to look at these videos, I believe that the north Korean president is the Pisces.

You see ,its not really the point of what they conjure,it’s the point of what human host its going to go into when it gets here.







posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Your basically telling us to believe none of this because if we don’t believe it... It won’t happen? let’s say it does happen and all hell breaks loose. Why can’t we just lay back have a smoke think happy thoughts because if we thought it into existence we think anything into existence.. There would be unicorns flying everywhere.. Hot snow would fall up.. All the wonderful things of an imaginary world.

If this is the case what about Santa Claus? Think about all the millions of kids over the years that were full sure Santa was real.. No doubt in our minds that he was real. I’ve always questioned the reality of god ( thought by a catholic priest kinda god) but never once in my youth did I Question Santa’s reality. He flew around the world every 25th of December propelled by 12 hardcore reindeer to my house. Down my chimney just to leave amazing presents that him and his elf posse spent all year making. Off to the next house and to every kid around the world.

I’m not trying to debunk you I have really enjoyed reading all your posts. I agree with a lot of what you said but if what you say is true Santa would be real by now. I’m a full believer in if you think of something hard enough it can come into existence. Everything you see around us was thought up by somebody. But a lot of work went into bringing it to existence. Yes Apple was only an Idea an amazing idea and with years of thinking and hours of hard work they brought it to reality.
The pyramids were nothing but a thought and I hope they were built by some mad reality bending freaky thing you could only trip about. But I’m fairly sure that in this world it was built by hard work, Suffering, Slavery and greed.

My presents that my parents worked very hard to get me and I was lucky because not every kid around the world got presents.

Unfortunately man Santa’s not real.



edit on 16-1-2011 by spungy because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2011 by spungy because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spungy
Your basically telling us to believe none of this because if we don’t believe it... It won’t happen? let’s say it does happen and all hell breaks loose. Why can’t we just lay back have a smoke think happy thoughts because if we thought it into existence we think anything into existence.. There would be unicorns flying everywhere.. Hot snow would fall up.. All the wonderful things of an imaginary world.

If this is the case what about Santa Claus? Think about all the millions of kids over the years that were full sure Santa was real.. No doubt in our minds that he was real. I’ve always questioned the reality of god ( thought by a catholic priest kinda god) but never once in my youth did I Question Santa’s reality. He flew around the world every 25th of December propelled by 12 hardcore reindeer to my house. Down my chimney just to leave amazing presents that him and his elf posse spent all year making. Off to the next house and to every kid around the world.

I’m not trying to debunk you I have really enjoyed reading all your posts. I agree with a lot of what you said but if what you say is true Santa would be real by now. I’m a full believer in if you think of something hard enough it can come into existence. Everything you see around us was thought up by somebody. But a lot of work went into bringing it to existence. Yes Apple was only an Idea an amazing idea and with years of thinking and hours of hard work they brought it to reality.
The pyramids were nothing but a thought and I hope they were built by some mad reality bending freaky thing you could only trip about. But I’m fairly sure that in this world it was built by hard work, Suffering, Slavery and greed.

My presents that my parents worked very hard to get me and I was lucky because not every kid around the world got presents.

Unfortunately man Santa’s not real.





edit on 16-1-2011 by spungy because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2011 by spungy because: (no reason given)


I wont even get into the whole details about what came down the chimney in some cases over the last 75 years in some homes.
i cant tell you because thats somthing that if i tell you then they will no how and where im getting my info from,but i will tell you this,becarful what you think...and wish on 2 days out the year,you will be shocked how for real a wish is and how true they come.



posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If so many people believe in santa why doesent he become real?
edit on 16-1-2011 by spungy because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spungy
If so many people believe in santa why doesent he become real?
edit on 16-1-2011 by spungy because: (no reason given)

they conjured somthing else other then santa,thats all im going to say,but at a point intime somthing was conjured and somthing was coming down the chimney,it was never reported but it was filed in some of the most xfiles cases in the history of paranormal information and cases.



posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
immortal gemini. i've read some of your posts. i'm glad they are informative, but you must remember to keep an open mind.

you can alter the future. anything is possible. stay positive and decide what you want for the future. stop thinking so negative.



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join