It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metmeanochi, 2012 We Need Your Help.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Ahhhh I see....
I'll have to check her out...thanks for the tip!

Hurry because she deletes thread when she gets into binds. The good stuff always gets thrown in the bit pile.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
your the first person in my hisory of life that understands the perception of words,i wish i could but its against the rules,how do you know this? are you one that posses the ability of the rules of the &^%$#&*(* ,lol,atleast your the only person i know that will understande why i do that to certain words.you will have a very lucky week,Happy New Year.

Thanks, Happy new year as well

I'm just sitting here

Rules only apply to the good guys right? i'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round...

I wished for a taste of normal life, got my wish, almost immediately I realized my mistake, but that's absolute i think, no turning around, doing fine thanks, but missing the action, kind of..

A new space has been created since some time now, it has currently started merging, can you notice? lots of people can see the reality is being changed, but nobody will do anything about it, everyone will go blind after the merge is complete, including us, we will be too busy and happy living our material lives, hey nothing wrong with that
, however, the blinding effect can only be temporary for some of us, as causing a permanent blinding effect on us would also blind the creators permanently, they would forget why they came here same as we would, and they would end up living pretty standard lives as well..

Rules can be bent, i just don't see anyone doing it

Bye

Kai

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan

your the first person in my hisory of life that understands the perception of words,i wish i could but its against the rules,how do you know this? are you one that posses the ability of the rules of the &^%$#&*(* ,lol,atleast your the only person i know that will understande why i do that to certain words.you will have a very lucky week,Happy New Year.

Thanks, Happy new year as well

I'm just sitting here

Rules only apply to the good guys right? i'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round...

I wished for a taste of normal life, got my wish, almost immediately I realized my mistake, but that's absolute i think, no turning around, doing fine thanks, but missing the action, kind of..

A new space has been created since some time now, it has currently started merging, can you notice? lots of people can see the reality is being changed, but nobody will do anything about it, everyone will go blind after the merge is complete, including us, we will be too busy and happy living our material lives, hey nothing wrong with that
, however, the blinding effect can only be temporary for some of us, as causing a permanent blinding effect on us would also blind the creators permanently, they would forget why they came here same as we would, and they would end up living pretty standard lives as well..

Rules can be bent, i just don't see anyone doing it

Bye

Kai

I wished for alot of things,and got all of them,i think im cursed,am i cursed?
Can i ask you one thing,do you know about the 'Mother of all life' ?
And one more thing,why cant we just be straight up and say things as it is,and tell whats really going on with out all the..'respect of words and how we discribe them to the mortals.

i hope to talk to you before i go in.
i already know how im going to present my case.
i guess my GOD 'TIME' will show me the way ,if not the Mother of first life,talk to you soon.

The womans body cleanses her self 1 time a month,the universe cleans it self 1 time every 200,some thousand years,every person in this world are going to realize why things was built at a certain weight,i guess the only thing i can say is,you better hold on to somthing or get low.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Immortal quote, "every person in this world are going to realize why things was built at a certain weight"

Whλ is that so?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Immortal quote, "every person in this world are going to realize why things was built at a certain weight"

Whλ is that so?

because of the cleansing of the universe,it happens every 200,000 some thousound years,its when gravity just wipes out every thing,except things that are built heavy.So when it happens ,or before ,just go hide out in the great pyramid.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Tell ya what I'll do, I will just hideout in this thing. www.airportjournals.com...

I know, the door. It's around somewhere I know.

" But, uncle
"

Oh, right, putting it on. Well, that's where you come into the pic. After you can simply hide out in this. evergreenmuseum.files.wordpress.com... There is no engine inside that drone so don't worry. And since they're all mostly NSA and CIA retired running that joint. they probably have an under ground bunker hidden under the airport. They might invite you in at the last minute. Just tell them you are DP, and they'll let you in. They like aerospace engineers. Especially those who are "intimately familiar with experimental aircraft."
DP's words, verbatim, posted on the old site.
The "one" and only, "I go out of my way to give others the impression that I am a black budget aerospace engineer. :I have over 15 years of TV production experience :I am a professional photographer. :I sell radio equipment. :I leap buildings in a single bound. because I do many things, Bob, not just one thing" Most is true, but, there is a lot of macnugget.org... involved too. Notice what the cow has under and on top of its head, and it has wings don't forget. What does it all mean? What comes out the end of real cows.

Btw see this control platform which I ran across looking for pics?
t2.gstatic.com...:ANd9GcQYkShbAYjPTcZtqXqU5KImBXiVXSL1COQaE8T2avRWcvRHnUh8
That's based on I'm sure a screw jack design in lieu of a pneumatic piston under the panels on the (cough).

Yeah.

That reminds me, I need to get back to those schematics.

Note: hint. If you read the attached article. No LM. That's misleading. it's Boeing/Northrop that are doing the real meaningful work together. LM is really the odd man out.

And I think they are going to merge and eat LM, like Boeing did Rockwell. The handwriting is all over the wall. I can see it.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Tell ya what I'll do, I will just hideout in this thing. www.airportjournals.com...

" But, uncle
"

Oh, right, putting it on. Well, that's where you come into the pic. After you can simply hide out in this. evergreenmuseum.files.wordpress.com... There is no engine inside that drone so don't worry. And since they're all mostly NSA and CIA retired running that joint. they probably have an under ground bunker hidden under the airport. They might invite you in at the last minute. Just tell them you are DP, and they'll let you in. They like aerospace engineers. Especially those who are "intimately familiar with experimental aircraft."
The "one" and only, "I go out of my way to give others the impression that I am a black budget aerospace engineer. :I have over 15 years of TV production experience :I am a professional photographer. :I sell radio equipment. :I leap buildings in a single bound. because I do many things, Bob, not just one thing" Most is true, but, there is a lot of macnugget.org... involved too. Notice what the cow has under and on top of its head, and it has wings don't forget. What does it all mean? What comes out the end of real cows.

That's based on I'm sure a screw jack design in lieu of a pneumatic piston under the panels on the (cough).

Yeah.

Note: hint. If you read the attached article. No LM. That's misleading. it's Boeing/Northrop that are doing the real meaningful work together. LM is really the odd man out.

And I think they are going to merge and eat LM, like Boeing did Rockwell. The handwriting is all over the wall. I can see it.

guess what unc ? you woudnt believe how and what group i found on here,its very distubing to the force,they did a thread on massive mind control about a month ago,when ever that missle or what ever it was that was over cali,its strange but ,they acaully made it happen.
i think this site has nwo,aka the owl people i used to go astral to.
but hey unc ! im doing a dream jumping experiment ,i was wondering if you would like to participate?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
You are speaking as if you are an alien. Didn't know aliens had deep southern accents. You'd think they'd use 200% grammar when writing, huh?

Its bad enough that im writting and telling you humans this,i could lose 1 if not all my angels,my powers,and my rank.

Rule number 4563loh76 clearly states> if you meet a human and they understand you the first time you speak with out FIRST wondering what you are talking about, then its a clear violation not only to there spirit but there angels, and your gift may be compromised or your connections,or your ranking.

SO i think im safe, as im doing right and writing correct.
you see my friend,its not for you to understand, im putting your life and your angels in jepordy.
Its not a writting thing, its just a respect thing to you humans,knowlege and information is really deadly if you dont understand what it is,and in reality,i really dont want you all to understand,i just need you all to listen,thats all i ask.

umm! shhh!

there are some or one who can by will alone make total changes in reality.

but from what I see so far.
this should come to a end.

if you have a ship with 6 bil people and
only 10 are any good to save why bother?

if it was to all start over.
it would have the same out come.
so why wast time with it?

I think it may be time to put a total end to it.

edit on 5-1-2011 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

" But, uncle
"

Yeah.

guess what unc ? you woudnt believe how and what group i found on here,its very distubing to the force,they did a thread on massive mind control about a month ago,when ever that missle or what ever it was that was over cali,its strange but ,they acaully made it happen.
but hey unc ! im doing a dream jumping experiment ,i was wondering if you would like to participate?

Quote, "guess what unc ? you woudnt believe how and what group i found on here,its very distubing to the force,they did a thread on massive mind control about a month ago,when ever that missle or what ever it was that was over cali,its strange but ,they acaully made it happen."

You mean like Dave and Amy
being in on it?

I really don't think they are that talented.

Quote, "i think this site has nwo,aka the owl people i used to go astral to.
but hey unc ! im doing a dream jumping experiment ,i was wondering if you would like to participate"

Sure. What do you want me to do, and when?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

" But, uncle
"

Yeah.

Quote, "guess what unc ? you woudnt believe how and what group i found on here,its very distubing to the force,they did a thread on massive mind control about a month ago,when ever that missle or what ever it was that was over cali,its strange but ,they acaully made it happen."

You mean like Dave and Amy
being in on it?

I really don't think they are that talented.

Quote, "i think this site has nwo,aka the owl people i used to go astral to.
but hey unc ! im doing a dream jumping experiment ,i was wondering if you would like to participate"

Sure. What do you want me to do, and when?

I need you to just let me know when your ready and i will let you know,i am going to be doing 2 things in one.
1.Im going to try to create a dream for you.
2.Im going to just try to jump inside your dream and tell you what you dreamt.
3.i know i said 2 but this is crazy.
4.Or ,im going to try to bring you into my dream.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Okay, when I fall a sleep this afternoon. Is that too soon?

I'll describe to you what I want to dream in private.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

friday we will start i am still trying to find out whats going on,we are in the year of the 11,my frequncies are jumping all over the place,not good unc.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

friday we will start i am still trying to find out whats going on,we are in the year of the 11,my frequncies are jumping all over the place,not good unc.

Friday it is then.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Friday it is then.

copy written january ,i dont know the 8th i guess 2010.
unc,that video you showed me had a very horrible effect on the frequencie of the force,i have had a headache ever since,i told you that it got me dizzy when you first showed me.

i remeber saying that the movie inception was a step that they are trying to creat iin the human brain and i didnt really know what they was up to ,well,that video you sent me i think is what they are experimenting on .i think they have found away to go symblimanal now,my brains been fighting it for the last3 days.

this 11 year is going to be the worst year in the civilation of life unc,i wondered why they made the movie ,i wondered why it was created in this time fram of life,now i know.

high tech to unc.

only the humans with the freucuncie unc,only them,they must of found out the "precise frequencie' to jump ,and create,a 'live' dream state inception'.

i feel mortal unc ,dont look at that video unc,REAL TALK ! might be a spell or somthing,what ever it is its not right,

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Friday it is then.

unc,that video you showed me had a very horrible effect on the frequencie of the force,i have had a headache ever since,i told you that it got me dizzy when you first showed me.

i remeber saying that the movie inception was a step that they are trying to creat iin the human brain and i didnt really know what they was up to ,well,that video you sent me i think is what they are experimenting on .i think they have found away to go symblimanal now,my brains been fighting it for the last3 days.

this 11 year is going to be the worst year in the civilation of life unc,i wondered why they made the movie ,i wondered why it was created in this time fram of life,now i know.

high tech to unc.

only the humans with the freucuncie unc,only them,they must of found out the "precise frequencie' to jump ,and create,a 'live' dream state inception'.

i feel mortal unc ,dont look at that video unc,REAL TALK ! might be a spell or somthing,what ever it is its not right,

went in the wave last night to unc,founf out some'''this BLOODY HEADACH UNC,GOD',any way:i cant even wrtie unc i swear to the mother of all',i found out that' well before i tell you.

what happens to all the information in all computers that so calleds get deleted?

boy unc ,we wwont be around to find out,but i tell you what.
im going to retract and look at all the terminators FILMS,lol.im going to sleep unc,the force isnt to strong for me at this point,plus,that lady who got shot,was a gemini,the gods dont like us ,they hunt us at will,we are the only messengers for the gods,so the *&^%$^%$ and the &^%$#$% make sure we dont get our message out.
its nothing but a big o cosmic war,and we are knee deep IN IT.

i founD ut when humans imagine time travel they imagine some suffisticated machine.
i found out that when dejavues happen it means that some way you timed a form of travel in and out the rabbits hole.

im working on sonthing big unc,right after this headach goes away.UGGGGGHHHH.

he was most likly an earth sign unc,taurus virgo,capricorn,
just adolf just like saddam,like i said unc,there reliogen is based on astrology,they love the earth signs and they hate us air signs,but its the water signs they origanaly are at war with,but because of kennedy'the greatest gemin in the galaxy,its all wars on us.good grief .

AS IF JFK NEW IT WAS INSULTING TO NAME THE ROCKETS AFTER GODS.

edit on 12-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Friday it is then.

high tech to unc.

went in the wave last night to unc,founf out some'''this BLOODY HEADACH UNC,GOD',any way:i cant even wrtie unc i swear to the mother of all',i found out that' well before i tell you.

what happens to all the information in all computers that so calleds get deleted?

boy unc ,we wwont be around to find out,but i tell you what.
im going to retract and look at all the terminators FILMS,lol.im going to sleep unc,the force isnt to strong for me at this point,plus,that lady who got shot,was a gemini,the gods dont like us ,they hunt us at will,we are the only messengers for the gods,so the *&^%$^%$ and the &^%$#$% make sure we dont get our message out.
its nothing but a big o cosmic war,and we are knee deep IN IT.

i founD ut when humans imagine time travel they imagine some suffisticated machine.
i found out that when dejavues happen it means that some way you timed a form of travel in and out the rabbits hole.

im working on sonthing big unc,right after this headach goes away.UGGGGGHHHH.

he was most likly an earth sign unc,taurus virgo,capricorn,
just adolf just like saddam,like i said unc,there reliogen is based on astrology,they love the earth signs and they hate us air signs,but its the water signs they origanaly are at war with,but because of kennedy'the greatest gemin in the galaxy,its all wars on us.good grief .

AS IF JFK NEW IT WAS INSULTING TO NAME THE ROCKETS AFTER GODS.

edit on 12-1-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

Why are they at war with water signs, we haven't done anything to anyone?

Could it be we treat them in inconsiderate ways, and control them, demanding they follow us according to our will as we know what's best for them? If it is, we can't help it, it's just the cardinal way.
So they best follow what we say or else.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Do you know that you have the same birth date as one of my favorite punkers....

people.famouswhy.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Check this one> people.famouswhy.com...

"After a bit of modeling for a few years, Stacy was advised by Tasha Welch to begin fetish and bondage modeling. Her debut movie was "Mistress Delores' Togetherness Ties" in 1997."

Read more: people.famouswhy.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Why are they at war with water signs, we haven't done anything to anyone?

Could it be we treat them in inconsiderate ways, and control them, demanding they follow us according to our will as we know what's best for them? If it is, we can't help it, it's just the cardinal way. So they best follow what we say or else.

The triangle alien race love the earth signs for some reason.
The reptillien race love the water signs.
and guess what unc,that dude was a virgo,september 8th i believe.

the biggest secret to aliens is that ,YES ,THEY ARE VERY RILOGEOUS,IN FACT ,the whole mythology aspect of life tells a story about them.

when jfk or nasa or scientist or whom ever named the rockets after there gods,they decided to never ever ever let a gemini get into the media and controll the media any more,for we are the only messengers IN THERE zodiac that has direct contact with the gods.

The names mercury,gemini and other planet and gods names used on such mortal metal,was an insult to them.

Jfk
marlyn monroe
George bush sr
lisa left eye lopez
tupac shukur
biggie smalls
nelson mandela
Gabrielle Giffords
and much more unc.
Even kanye west,they have been flashing him to death ,trying to destroye him.
they took it out on his mother.

you see,if george bush was never in office,they woudnt of never flashed saddam for the first war,there for there woudnt of neve4r been a war.
but saddam was a taurus ,one of theres ,so it was easy ,just like they did the other taurus ,adolf hitler.
and just like they did this earth sign,Jared Laughner, a virgo.

He was flashed as well,you can tell by the red in his video ,and just the red period indicates a flash happened ,but then he goes on to say he just wants to sleep,which indicates they flashed him with a inception flash,instead of the old flashes they used back then.
it might sound crazy unc but i will give you the reason why i say this.

Remember when i used to tell you over 3 years ago about the owl people i astral to, and listen to what they have to say,well this is how i found out.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
i want you all to look at this,'as he claps his hands to this othere dude,the dude brings him a very very old camera with a huge flash on top'.

and this..is the same camera they used to flash,jack ruby

you got to be kidding, nooo.
im serious ,i wanted the one that flashed Lee Harvey Oswald buti coudnt get it.
i think it was a low grade flash any way,wasnt as strong as the one performed on jack ruby,that one sent him on a suicide mission,lol
hey, say cheese
damn you,dont point that thing at me
im going to flash you and make you bend your maid over right in front of your wife,hahahahaha
not funny ,just not funny,

Even if you dont understand unc ,when every event happens,just look up ther birth dates.it will be clear then.clear as day to a point in which i dont even have to say nothing.

by the way unc,i didnt know he was talking about nasa ,now i see why it was a very high grade of flash.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Check this one> people.famouswhy.com...

"After a bit of modeling for a few years, Stacy was advised by Tasha Welch to begin fetish and bondage modeling. Her debut movie was "Mistress Delores' Togetherness Ties" in 1997."

Read more: people.famouswhy.com...

you a freak unc,lol

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join