It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Christmas miracle.. on 26th of dec - YESTERDAY!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I typed this yesterday, I couldn't contain myself.

Today is December 26th, 2010 and I would like to share with everyone what happened to me today.
Yesterday was Christmas, and yesterday my Muslim husband left me (again) and said he wanted nothing to do with me. Here is his email. After giving me conditions, which I cannot fulfill, and I refused to fulfill, he sent me a farewell email.

His initial email:

Dear ...

I would like to tell you something that if you do something for me than we can work things out otherwise please you can decide what ever you want to do !!

1. To accept you from my heart you need to understand Islam and become Muslima , why I am saying this because there are reasons

a. You first accepted Islam and than left it , If you accept Islam you will be new born baby .
b. I want you to study Islam and tell me about it more.
c. It will be good for us if we going to have our own children, I don't want our children to suffer.

2. You need to give your self to me , I will also do give my self to you. If you respect my religion I will respect you more automatically.

3. You need to come to China and start living with me .

4. You will not ask me to become like your Grandfather.

5. You will support me in my work.

6. You will act kind and be cooperative to all people , You need to be patient and calm to make me feel your greatness.

If you accept these things , you are welcome in my life , If not than its better for us to be separate for ever. I cant compromise on above things. If you cant compromise on above you are free to do whatever you want to do , I will not object on your decision.

And its a request from me not to say that on judgment day we will see. Lets leave it on Allah to decide things for us, He is most Merciful and forgiving!! He knows us better !!"

I replied to him explaining that I cannot be a Muslim, how can I be? etc [ But my faith in Jesus has been weak since 2006.] I went from being Christian, to agnostic, to Spiritual, to learning Buddhism, and even Islam, then even looking into magic ..... to Deism.. etc.

So , he replied.

"Thanks for your great explanation. I think we cant be together . We had made wrong decisions and I think we had enough as punishment .Best of luck for your life.

Marry Christmas , Enjoy !"

After receiving this email on Christmas night, I fell into depression. It's not the first time he said these words to me...
This actually was a gift from God~ so read on...

Christmas night I went back to my apartment after having dinner with my family. I was feeling Okay, and actually a little optimistic. However, I started to feeling depressed again... I managed to fall asleep, woke up late, after 9am on 26th of December [today] and checked my email - no emails, no messages from husband. A strong wave of depression hit me... I couldn't control myself, I had pain in my chest, I was bawling ... pillow was wet from the tears. I started having thoughts of suicide, so I grabbed some sleeping pills [Rite-Aid Brand: diphenhydramine 50mg], I took 2, because I've had them before, and one is enough, two will luckily knock me out. I've taken 2 before with no problems. I got dizzy, my body was limp but my mind was active, which was BAD. Depression didn't stop and I couldn't sleep. I started calling my husband.. but he didn't answer his phone [he is in China now, and it was night time there, and daytime here]... The more I called, the more depressed I got. Until one moment, where I felt like I was ready to DIE, seriously. So I took 2 more diphenhydramine capsules, and I wanted to take 2 more!! and for a moment, being dizzy from the medicine, I wasn't sure if I had taken 2 or 4? or 6 pills? ...All of a sudden, I started 'seeing' in my mind specific moments of my life [especially ones where I met my husband in China in 2006]. I want to emphasize, that I WAS NOT remembering them, I was THERE in that moment, 2001, 2006... , I felt 15 y.o. , 19 y.o. , whatever episode came up, I felt myself THERE. This is 100% true, I cannot explain!! As I was laying on my bed with [4 diphenhydramines] in my system - which isn't lethal, I felt warm loving presences around me. I cried out from inside "Help me Jesus! You are my last hope..Beings around me, who are you???" The answer came 'telepathically' - "your grandfather, and Maria". The word Maria was instantaneously associated with the concept of my great-grandmother. I thought this was my grandma's mom. Something told me to start taking pictures of my room. I captured 'orbs'.. Before I've taken pics of cemetery with friends, and we saw 'orbs' in photos. I think its spirits.

Now, please take a look at what I captured with my camera. Orbs - I think were my relatives and angels, while you see the face on the curtains?? Can you imagine it? These orbs are pushing it away, see the expression of it's face? [dec26miracle.webs.com...] Demon/devils were trying to make me commit suicide and put desperation in my heart. I got a weird interest in ALIENS lately, and I think these forces were trying to trick me. SO BEWARE. All this alien phenomenon is the trick of the devil. I went from being Baptised at 3 y.o. - Christian to Agnostic, to exploring Buddhism, Islam... etc... I keep coming back to Christ. I know He loves me and every time I fall away from my faith, something brings me back. For that I am grateful to Him!

Compare now images of the devil face I caught on camera [ there was NOTHING on my curtain] .. to other images of the devil on the internet. Do you see similarities? Just google "Devil face 9/11" or "devil face in fire"

ok, best part, read on..

Ok, I called my grandma after the ordeal and asked her "What was my great-grandmother's name?"
She replied "Ekaterina" (English equivalent = Catherine)
I asked "Who is Maria? Do we have anyone in our family with the name Maria"
She said "Um.. My mother's sister (so Ekaterina's sister), auntie Manya [nickname for Maria]

I was shocked!

I asked "What does she do? Was she a Christian?"
Grandma answered "She was a VERY devoted Orthodox Christian. She was also a nun in her younger years and she never married and dedicated her life to the Lord"
I was SHOCKED! My great grandmother (sister of my great grandma) came to save me from the devil. I remember my grandmother telling me about her a long time ago, and she never called her Maria, she called her Manya & this was so long ago, I never kept the story in my memories.

I don't know which grandfather came to me. One from mother's side? or father's side? or even step-father's side? I guess I will find out later. I was earlier telling my husband to take better care of me, because my grandfather (from mom's side) was taking care of grandma [this is why it is mentioned in his email to me].

Remember, our loved ones that passed on are looking out for us.

Now, here is the lesson. I got the BEST gift for Christmas - Love of Jesus Christ, who came to my rescue, and you can see some "physical" proof of this paranormal phenomenon! I am now filled with joy and hope and I wanted to share this story with everyone. Please feel free to forward this in an email. If anyone wants me to tell all the details, please PM me.

I got dumped TWICE on Christmas... 2005, 2010. I also got healed at age 11 on Christmas even, when my parents unsuccessfully took me to many doctors. Truly, amazing!

LOVE AND PEACE to you ALL.
GOD BLESS YOU, in Jesus's name, AMEN!

edit on 12/27/2010 by EternalThought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Im glad it worked out for you there was a friend of our family Alice who married a muslim as a teenage girl she was gregarious and outgoing and quite pretty now she looks soooooooo tired her father says he is a shiftless bum that wont lift a finger to help and treats her like dirt,she has to wear the viel etc Id say shes lost her most important possession herself to this man,so I can empathise with your difficulties,be glad you got supernatural help and move on theres a man out there you dont have to change the fibre of your being for.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Great story . I hope you have a fantastic 2011

i hope good will towards you

the pictures are amazing , what they are ? who knows could be various number of differnt things . spirtis ghosts meh who knows . Nothing surprises me anymore . But there was some force there with you ..

last thing i would like to add is the decor .. come on women this is 2010 that decor needs to go lol . Im sorry but that room looks so depressing .

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
im sorry to tell you but taking that many sleeping pills and staying awake while the affects of the medicine are active will make you hallucinate. over all you were just tripping out on the drug. how do i know? i researched this a while back. i was really into studying hallucinations back then and still am.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
it's my small studio, Im in college. it's fine, I have a big window with a nice view of the blue sky
Sunshine is always shining on me too. One time in my class, I sat in the middle of the classroom, and THROUGH the trees, and THROUGH the window and ray of sunlight fell right on the spot where I was sitting and on me, and some classmate started staring and... he thought it was weird. I thought that was nice

I also lost luster and light in my eyes after getting married to him. I feel like I aged 10 years, in 1 year.

Thanks everyone, and happy 2011 to you as well.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
What a beautiful post. When asked to forsake Jesus, you did not and in a moment of despair He was there! How wonderful. I believe that sometimes the orbs in photos are of beloved family members who are with us. I have several photos of very important moments in my life where the orbs are there and I know in my heart it is my mother who passed 10 years ago. May God bless you and keep you always!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

I saw your photos and I looked at the one where you outlined a devil head, i didnt think much of it until i clicked to the next page and saw exactly what you were talking about.

I'm glad the whole scenario turned out good, if I was drugged up and seeing demons in my blankets I'd probably be left with some psychological issues.

Glad all is well, keep an open mind and stay positive. Focus on only the good and soon you find yourself surrounded by only the good.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
people stop mistaking this for a religious encounter -_- she hallucinated ive seen friends do this to them selfs before they take sleeping pills and it wont kill them all the do is force them selfs to stay awake and that way they can hallucinate.

and in many cases people do see dead relatives or have spiritual encounters while hallucinating. stop making it seem as if it was jesus you saw cuz all it was a psychedelic trip!! Don't believe me? why dont you research it? pleases research and stop spreading this true false fairy tale.

you were just TRIPPEN on your drugs!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I guess some of you think that my camera "hallucinated" the orbs..

I've been there, done that, doubted everything... seriously.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
For a while, i thought this thread was just giving advice on suicide. then you post the picture..

and regardless how sad you make the story sound, i'm not buying that picture.
i hope you arent depressed, as depression is mostly mental, and you just have to change your mindset.. i wish you didnt describe your attempt at suicide, as someone is bound to copy you..

but like i said... something bogus about that picture, and would surely hope the picture is the only thing exagerated...

enjoy

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

That was a really interesting story!
Remember, it's what YOU believe that counts.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I do truely belive in demons, and good spirits coming to save you and watch over you, but i don't see anything but tiny circles on your curtains, im guessing those pills you took got you hullicinating.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Reply to post by HybridRainbow

I`m sorry to tell you this, but unless you can show me a patent for the human mind with your name on it proving that you invented and created the thing, then I`m afraid I`m gonna have to be unable to believe that you know what the hell you`re talking about. In fact I probably still wouldn`t believe you... Overall you`re just propagating your personal beliefs, which would be fine except you`re stating them as if they were fact. A lot of different religions/cultures have used drugs in order to communicate with a higher presense. Why do you think they call it "getting high"? How do I know this? Let`s just say I`ve done my homework. I could be wrong, and I believe that drugs are misused 99.9% of the time they are used, which is why in more spiritually advanced cultures, only very experienced and specially trained people can distribute them. We don`t have people like that in western civilization, instead we enforce a no tolerance policy as if people will magically not use rather than teaching those who are interested the proper way. So their mentor is the guy on the street corner who`s main motivator is selling as much product as possible But anyway I`m getting off track here. Yeah I saw that episode of Through the Wormhole too, but it doesn`t prove anything until we fully understand the brain and our origins and afterlife if there is one... So we are a loooong way off from being able to make a claim on the validity of this phenomena. I`ve taken drugs that are supposed to make you see things and I never had spirits talking to me and I personally feel comfortable saying that I think I would be able to tell the difference between a "trip" and a spirit talking co herently and speaking names of family.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I heard something like this somewhere before: "If it has been demonized and it doesn`t hurt anyone, chances are it`s the path to salvation." (like drugs, sex... they can be wonderful things that create wonderful experiences when done properly and in moderation, but if the masses are largly uneducated well, then... look around you and see the results. damn tptb, letting us run rampant and now they decide there`s too many of us?? guess that lends a little credence to the "we`re being bred for a purpose" deal. or maybe they just like killing large amounts of people for shigglez?)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Remember, it's what YOU believe that counts.

Here, here, LadySkadi! I totally agree. OP, remember that this is ATS so you'll get responses from all kinds of believers, non-believers and just plain crazies. No one is able to disprove your experience in a post any more than you are able to prove it to them. It's what you know in your soul to be real that matters.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HybridRainbow

lol sleeping pills and the effects they produce(even when awake) are in no way compared to psychedelics.
It very well could be spirits there helping her.
I've taken large doeses of actual hallucinogens and have yet to see what she saw on sleeping pills.
Entities were with her in the room. She was saved.
Drugs didnt cause these entities.
They were already there

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
OK well you felt depressed saw a few orbs from lens flare and supposedly it was a spiritual experience

Throw in some anti islamic propaganda and..there you go the ingredient for some absolute rubbish!

Your whole post sounds like something out of a viral email that went around and goes around each year before xmas, easter and any other major event. Absolute rubbish and I think if it is real, you need to move on. But I dont and I think you are trolling as all my years on ATS ive seen your likes come and go and more so recently increase in number

new topics

top topics

join