It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researchers: Ancient human remains found in Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Researchers: Ancient human remains found in Israel

news.yahoo.com

JERUSALEM – Israeli archaeologists said Monday they may have found the earliest evidence yet for the existence of modern man, and if so, it could upset theories of the origin of humans.

A Tel Aviv University team excavating a cave in central Israel said teeth found in the cave are about 400,000 years old and resemble those of other remains of modern man, known scientifically as Homo sapiens, found in Israel. The earliest Homo sapiens remains found until now are half as old.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
WHOA!

I know that spain recently unearthed a relative species of modern man that appeared to be a million years old, but this latest find appears to be OUR modern species, homo sapiens, dating back to 400, 000 years ago.

Could this, if proven to be verified as our exact species, disrupt the current accepted paradigm of human evolution?

Another controversy which may arise out of this find is WHERE modern species of man originated.

Previously it had been surmised that it arose out of Africa, but this study may challenge that!

One to keep a close eye on folks...

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
little late to the show.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Reminds me of one of Jordan Maxwell's lectures that I listened to once.

Many Christians believe that Adam and Eve were the first two humans ever created by God in the story of Genesis, but that wouldn't make sense given one specific verse:

KJV

27 So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Link

re·plen·ish
  –verb (used with object)
1. to make full or complete again, as by supplying what is lacking, used up, etc.: to replenish one's stock of food.
2. to supply (a fire, stove, etc.) with fresh fuel.
3. to fill again or anew.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Topic already covered on another thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Just a thought here. Is there a connection to Project blue Beam? I mean this is kind of freaky. One of the first steps was to prove religions wrong, i believe. I don't know about you people, but I have been noticing there is a rise going on in the religous sector, almost like they are trying to make something happen.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
Many Christians believe that Adam and Eve were the first two humans ever created by God in the story of Genesis, but that wouldn't make sense given one specific verse:

1) Adam and Eve were not Christians

2) Adam and Eve had two son's Cain and Able... Cain kills Able and gets bannished... marries a woman and becomes ruler of her people...
a) nice punishment for killing your brother
b) where did she and her people materialize from?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Looking at the text, this is my conclusion.

6th Day humans in Chapter One of Genesis are not the same as the Humans created in Eden in Chapter Two.

Thats where Cain's wife would come from and all of the people in the city of Enoch from Chapter Four, that Cain and his son build.

Its weird when you read the chapters in context like that. In Chapter One, male and female humans are made, who are told to multiply and rule over the Earth. In Chapter Two, Eden is created and an immortal Adam is placed in it. Later Eve is made from Adam, but they are both still immortal. Chapter Three, Adam and Eve are stripped of immortality and expelled east of Eden. Chapter Four, Cain and Abel are born. Cain kills Abel and goes to the land of Nod. After the birth of his first son, he builds a city called Enoch.

I can't imagine Cain building a city for just three people. So thats my interpretation.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by dalan.

1) Adam and Eve were not Christians

Where did I say they were??

new topics

top topics

join