It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I do not approve of takeover of my life do you?

page: 2
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
heres the link to the videos..they are only ten min long but very very informitive//i know its a bit off topic but i think it ties in or is the end result of the nwo plans or what they are working towards.

______beforeitsnews/story/326/342/Real_Maya_Prediction_of_2012.html




posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler
 


The words you spit out inform me what you are...now a thing about myself. I am aware I am opening myself up to the likes of the you`s. I have put myself out there as you would reveal to me. Yes I put myself out there I am yelling and speaking and I will be heard. I am not afraid of the you`s. They are afraid of you, in this you will get some started, but remember YOU, I am not alone.



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
When Huh? It's like this. Anytime after eight years ago was to late. I flagged your lil ole thread cause I know you're not fear mongering. You're just late ! Oh and they won't be waiting around to get your approval either.
They own you and me and everything in this world according to them.
edit on 27-12-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
heres the link to the videos..they are only ten min long but very very informitive//i know its a bit off topic but i think it ties in or is the end result of the nwo plans or what they are working towards.

______beforeitsnews/story/326/342/Real_Maya_Prediction_of_2012.html


That is harsh..seems the liitle people loose regardless because the greedy powermongers are so very bad.



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
When Huh? It's like this. Anytime after eight years ago was to late. I flagged your lil ole thread cause I know you're not fear mongering. You're just late ! Oh and they won't be waiting around to get your approval either.
They own you and me and everything in this world according to them.
edit on 27-12-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)


Yes they do own the world and I wonder and say wow and dammit



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 


I see your from apple valley ca. I grew up their..I lived between highway 18 and bear valley rd...thought id say this so you knew im real. i wont be exact specific to much information aint no good thing..Go sun devils, battle for that bell



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
Non-violent revolution. Failure to fund the corporations that enslave you. Failure to adhere to the laws which are unconstitutional. Failure to convict your fellow countrymen of laws that are unconstitutional.

Just be good and the evil will fail.


I agree to not using thier institutions or buy thier products.


Take all your money of the bank. Stop driving your car to work.(how?) Stop watching tv.
No credit cards. No morgages.

Move to the phillipines,germany or brazil. Teach english or be a translator. Tell the north american banking regime to go f--- themselves.



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman
 


I am smiling at your post. thanks for the advice and well noted



posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
so why do you vote. if you voted then you have no authority to criticize. you gave up that right the moment you cast your ballot.

voting transfers your power as an individual and gives it to someone else. you give authority for someone else to lead you, to make decisions for you and to have power over u.

why do you think they stress voting so much. it's the only way they can have control over you. don't vote and you can say in clear conscience that u didn't give them authority over u and you have no obligations to agree or follow anything that they impose on u.

pretty soon in america it's gonna come down to the equivalent of hitler vs. stalin in future elections.
edit on 28-12-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
What ya gunna do.. whatcha gunna doo... whatcha gunna dooo when the system ends for youuuu?



posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
so why do you vote. if you voted then you have no authority to criticize. you gave up that right the moment you cast your ballot.

voting transfers your power as an individual and gives it to someone else. you give authority for someone else to lead you, to make decisions for you and to have power over u.

why do you think they stress voting so much. it's the only way they can have control over you. don't vote and you can say in clear conscience that u didn't give them authority over u and you have no obligations to agree or follow anything that they impose on u.

pretty soon in america it's gonna come down to the equivalent of hitler vs. stalin in future elections.
edit on 28-12-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)


I have not cast a vote in past 14 years. I realized what value my vote had into the government elites, only the electorial vote counts, and his vote depends on who is state governor.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join