It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I do not approve of takeover of my life do you?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It is obvious to most people there is nothing but mischiveous demons, >>(rich,ellites,power hungry people) who are bringing together their plans of a New World Order which also entails depopulation, martial laws, the list goes on for days. I myself believe this take over of populations will be extremely difficult in the usa. so far we have not rolled over and said, it is ok to alter our lives to better your life, and there is no way I will give them total control of my life. So here is the theme of this thread....When do we come togehter to stop them? start protecting ourselves,when when when? The comming year 2011 will obviously be a year to exceed any other year, well all feel it, we know what is happening, so when do we remember what it means to be american? And again when do we come together? Yes I am scarred also, but come on fellow americans when are we going to stand up and protect our lives, our families and our neighbor?
And to you who say I am fearmongering, you obviously want to be controlled..

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Non-violent revolution. Failure to fund the corporations that enslave you. Failure to adhere to the laws which are unconstitutional. Failure to convict your fellow countrymen of laws that are unconstitutional.

Just be good and the evil will fail.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
Non-violent revolution. Failure to fund the corporations that enslave you. Failure to adhere to the laws which are unconstitutional. Failure to convict your fellow countrymhem in then of laws that are unconstitutional.

Just be good and the evil will fail. [/quote

I agree regarding non violent revolution. I have tried to get some of my family and people here on ats to not work 2 days a week, that will sock their pockets. I do understand not working 2 days a week will hurt our wallets, however it hurtds the government and the powermongers more. We need to come together to form a answer, it wont happen until we unite

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
theres many ways to stop the NWO

Dont buy anything,
dont get a mortgage
dont buy a new car
dont buy a new microwave
dont buy a new bed
dont buy that new sofa u have your eye on
dont travel
dont fly anywhere...DRIVE OR GET THE BUS
become self sufficient,
take all your cash out of the bank ALL OF IT (trust me ur money is safer under your mattress)
just try not circulate ur money
default on debt
claim benefits

dont ADD ANYTHING TO THE ECONOMY AS THE MONEY THAT IS CIRCULATING IS BASED ON FRESH AIR (FED RESERVE)

only buy what u need...FOOD

This is the only way we can stop the nwo, dont work for them, but this only works is everyone is on board....if EVERYONE took thier money out the banks, didnt pay their taxes and defaulted on debt the nwo would completely crumble...they are using YOUR money against you...just dont give them ur money...simples

edit on 27-12-2010 by NWOnoworldorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
We are taxed live stock . No matter what we have masters .

The dillusion we have is the illusion of freedom

Just because you can't see the bars doesn't mean you free

only thing that will stop this form of salvery is

intervention

a) god

b) superhero (superman hopefully)

c) aleins

d) end of earth.

don't hold your breathe =/

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
theres many ways to stop the NWO

Dont buy anything,
dont get a mortgage
dont buy a new car
dont buy a new microwave
dont buy a new bed
dont buy that new sofa u have your eye on
dont travel
dont fly anywhere...DRIVE OR GET THE BUS
become self sufficient,
take all your cash out of the bank ALL OF IT (trust me ur money is safer under your mattress)
just try not circulate ur money
default on debt
claim benefits

dont ADD ANYTHING TO THE ECONOMY AS THE MONEY THAT IS CIRCULATING IS BASED ON FRESH AIR (FED RESERVE)

only buy what u need...FOOD

This is the only way we can stop the nwo, dont work for them, but this only works is everyone is on board....if EVERYONE took thier money out the banks, didnt pay their taxes and defaulted on debt the nwo would completely crumble...they are using YOUR money against you...just dont give them ur money...simples

I completely agree your reasoning is better, and achieveable. I believe we can stick with what we already have selfishly taken for ourselves and begin to trade and barter for that which we truely cannot live without, i.e foods.
Thanks for your post great supporting...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

i reckon they have got till 2012 to do whatever it is they are planning to do then we are all a gonner anyways....do u think 2012 will pass without a glitch? my money is either the mayan calander...or aliens!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

why do u think these food bills have been passed?...u know the ones that say its against the law to have a greenhouse in your backyard without a permit? that u cant grow carrots and sell them to a nieghbour? if we were to do that it would have to be on the down low...under the radar.

im ok ..im in the uk...but it wont be long b4 this lunacy spreads here.

they are pidgeon holing the american citezens into eating produce which is genetically modified, and from big corporations rather than farmers....trying to take your very livelyhoods out from under you, stopping you from becoming self sufficient so they can keep taking your money.

2011 is going to be the year where even bigger changes...ever bigger demands are thrust on the public, ever harsher "so called security" is pushed on to the public....they have a deadline ....and 2010 they really started pushing through all these new laws to RESTRICT american citezens.

i dont know what the deadline is....but im thinking 2012 purely because there is so much ..prophecy surrounding that year.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

reply to post by seedofchucky

i reckon they have got till 2012 to do whatever it is they are planning to do then we are all a gonner anyways....do u think 2012 will pass without a glitch? my money is either the mayan calander...or aliens!

The mayan calendar points to life as we know it will change, with this said, we do not know what will happen, be it comet, war, aliens, something is probable to happen. And all we cna do is wait and watch...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

why do u think these food bills have been passed?...u know the ones that say its against the law to have a greenhouse in your backyard without a permit? that u cant grow carrots and sell them to a nieghbour? if we were to do that it would have to be on the down low...under the radar.

im ok ..im in the uk...but it wont be long b4 this lunacy spreads here.

they are pidgeon holing the american citezens into eating produce which is genetically modified, and from big corporations rather than farmers....trying to take your very livelyhoods out from under you, stopping you from becoming self sufficient so they can keep taking your money.

2011 is going to be the year where even bigger changes...ever bigger demands are thrust on the public, ever harsher "so called security" is pushed on to the public....they have a deadline ....and 2010 they really started pushing through all these new laws to RESTRICT american citezens.

i dont know what the deadline is....but im thinking 2012 purely because there is so much ..prophecy surrounding that year.

I live far out in a large desert, I am working on becomming self proficient..I dont know what to expect anymore other then, I try to escape them the best I can. I dont erict a green house as that is a symbol for them to find my self proficent life. I have a small area up close to my home, I have well water...I hope I am ready
edit on 27-12-2010 by prexparte because: had to finish the post

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The problem is that your idea of "good" and my idea of "good" are opposites, more or less (We probably do agree on a few things.) The things you see as "evil" in the world I am likely to see as good things. And the activities I see promoted on threads like this one are, to me, either downright evil, nonsensical, or ineffective (fortunately.)

Personally, I'm not terribly worried. The likelihood that you, sitting in the comfort of your warm home typing on your laptop hooked to the Internet, (I count several evil corporations in that half of the sentence alone) will actually DO something that will cause me discomfort is small. If you do manage to pull something off, then I shall be forced to react and, one way or another, stop your activities.

If you act peacefully, we will probably react in a more or less peaceful manner, perhaps using the legal system. If you act violently, nothing will save you. As far as I can tell, my friends and I are better armed and trained than you are. I don't think it will come to that because the authorities will likely take care of you well before I would feel the need.

So manwhile, we'll all just watch you and track your activities. We'll track every phone call you make and every Internet post you type. We know where you are and where you travel. We know every purchase you make, every visit to the doctor, every encounter with the authorities, every dime you make. If you ever fall outside the pattern, we'll know in a heartbeat. And if the bureaucracy manages to not stand in the way, we can react just as fast.

Right now you are vastly outnumbered. Since most people don't care one way or another, it's going to stay that way for the foreseeable future. Meanwhile ATS is a nice place to vent. It provides the illusion that you are surrounded by like-minded individuals who all feel the same way. It's also a very convenient honey pot.

And honestly, the idea that the Mayan calendar will have anything at all to do with the destiny of the entire Earth just proves my point. What utter nonsense!
edit on 12/27/2010 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't have anything in mind that I would like to do that the NWO is stopping in any way. I understand that I can still accomplish pretty much whatever I want to do in this life if I put my full energy into it, and it doesn't matter who is running the streetlights.

What is it that you'd like to do, or you feel are prevented from doing by the mysterious NWO?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

'Rich' is relative. A starving rat will feel wealthy with a few crumbs. There aren't enough rich powerful folk to do the job. They need you and me to turn informant, and now's the time, since the economy has been strangled. Look at gas prices. They can't contain the abiotic ocean of the oil they deliberately spilled on to the 1st level of the food chain, so they jack up prices because everyone pissed and moaned about the destruction of the gulf coast economy. Now halliburton is shattering the water tables using 'fracking' for natural gas. After all, it's their property, isn't it? The result is erin brockavich, USA.

Oh, just 'pray' over your water. (sorry...I rec'd the standard 'you are satan' treatment this Christmas as a check was dangled over my head so I'd dumb down God).

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

EXACTLY!

Non-violent? I pray for the deaths of those who signed these bills. Every day I do.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

The problem is that your idea of "good" and my idea of "good" are opposites, more or less (We probably do agree on a few things.) The things you see as "evil" in the world I am likely to see as good things. And the activities I see promoted on threads like this one are, to me, either downright evil, nonsensical, or ineffective (fortunately.)

Personally, I'm not terribly worried. The likelihood that you, sitting in the comfort of your warm home typing on your laptop hooked to the Internet, (I count several evil corporations in that half of the sentence alone) will actually DO something that will cause me discomfort is small. If you do manage to pull something off, then I shall be forced to react and, one way or another, stop your activities.

If you act peacefully, we will probably react in a more or less peaceful manner, perhaps using the legal system. If you act violently, nothing will save you. As far as I can tell, my friends and I are better armed and trained than you are. I don't think it will come to that because the authorities will likely take care of you well before I would feel the need.

So manwhile, we'll all just watch you and track your activities. We'll track every phone call you make and every Internet post you type. We know where you are and where you travel. We know every purchase you make, every visit to the doctor, every encounter with the authorities, every dime you make. If you ever fall outside the pattern, we'll know in a heartbeat. And if the bureaucracy manages to not stand in the way, we can react just as fast.

Right now you are vastly outnumbered. Since most people don't care one way or another, it's going to stay that way for the foreseeable future. Meanwhile ATS is a nice place to vent. It provides the illusion that you are surrounded by like-minded individuals who all feel the same way. It's also a very convenient honey pot.

And honestly, the idea that the Mayan calendar will have anything at all to do with the destiny of the entire Earth just proves my point. What utter nonsense!
edit on 12/27/2010 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

Im evil because I dont want my life controlled and here on ats I state this? This is unbelieveable to read. Here on ats we make threads to help us through what is terribly troubling for myelf and thousands and thousands of others. This is evil wow big words for someone who is troubled with what she is seeing happen each and everyday and is real. These type of threads bring answers to us who SEE thru to what is reality..I say to you, peace to you and I will wish you good luck in your near future.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black

EXACTLY!

Non-violent? I pray for the deaths of those who signed these bills. Every day I do.

me toooo

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

tbh i wasnt sure about 2012 and what the mayas had prophesised..i know this is off topic but i think the nwo knows something about it.

anyways i watched a documentary...was on the history channel (i know) but it was really informative...what i didnt know was that the mayan calander also had prophecys on it....now in 2012 the sun lines up with the centre of the milky way...dec 21st is also winter solstice, everything aligns in a way that only happens every 3600 years or so....and if u go back 3600 years from 2012 there was a mass extinction..go back another 3600 years from then and there was another extintion etc etc....i feel that there is great significance to this alignment.

the mayas say also that the starpeople or gods will be returning and nt to be afraid...i dont think they are talking about jesus but maybe an alien race of some sorts....

but to the point...i think that there is a lot of symbology involved i this whole alignment event and the freemasons/nwo if i can and your interested i will find the link it has lil ten min videos explaining the symbology but doesnt mention freemasonary...but it shows you a constelation which is an eagle or some type of bid that comes out of the ashes (what the milky way looks like from a distance) and the freemasons have i think 2 eagles or kestrels one that burns and the other is born of its ashes.

but yea i think the nwo with all thier happenings at bohemian grove etc are into this stuff...and something is going to happen in 2012.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

You are a interesting one indeed and the one to watch also as you watch me I see you. I am not afraid of you people who are powermonger greedy ellites. Try you will see. There are more of us then you can percieve. We are ready try you will see.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

exactly! its only going to be another push that will throw people over the edge and wake up....when that happens u can be sure thier heads WILL be hunted

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Yes thank you I would love to see the link, any new information is always appreciated

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join