It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Chilling" Child Sacrifices Found at Prehistoric Site!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Your "Gods" are gods of hatred, not love.
Your gods are only reflections of your brutal fantasies and lowered ego.

Blame gods, but you're only blaming your OWN guilt.

Liars and fanatics, that what you are, i sincerely hate you for your ignorance.

Thoses kids were sacrified in a ritual, it happen even now and might happen again.

and what somes of you are saying ?

And people wonder why God ordered the slaughter of whole villages...they were doing horrible sacrifices like this....abusing woman...and doing horrible sins... I can only imagine what kind of suffering those children went through. These tribes were probably demon possessed.

You ignorant cretin, is that a God of justice ?

You, believers in God, are some sick and twisted individuals, blaming gods for your own stupidities and errors.
You are blinds and scared to face life, so you ask god to help you in your prayers.
Kids are dyings,poors in the streets are struggling to live and you are PRAYING for thems, instead of a REAL help.

I wish to see humanity reduced in ashes, when i see peoples like you.

edit on 28-12-2010 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
reply to post by Schmidt1989

I'm sorry but if you think child sacrifices are just a 'societies norm' then something is wrong with you. Sure, maybe it WAS their norm, but that doesn't make it okay!!

Why not? Who the hell are you to decide what's right and whats wrong? You arrogant... you know what? I'll just stop. Because:

1. You're obviously not intelligent enough to understand the concept

and

2. Because I actually don't really care that much. Everyone dies. At least they went for something, instead of dying alone after working a minimum wage job their entire lives, with hardly anyone to know their names. Eleanor Rigby.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
wow this thread went to @#&^ fast!

The more people who get it,that is to say truly understand what a sick, craven, futile,stupid, cruel,cowardly, insane,
thing is blood sacrifice to any kind of God much less a jealous, insecure, bloodthirsty, psychopathic, craven, greedy,wasteful so called God., the better off we are!

these people didn't get it, and all these cultures disappeared long before the Conquistadors got there
archeologists like to blame cultural disappearances on climate change and economics, however I have noticed in my constant looking at extinct cultures that baring a Volcanic Eruption such as ancient Minoan .

human and child sacrifice directly precedes a civilizations downfall. The only answer is for a majority of citizens to be a better and more enlightened creature than these insane 'Gods'
That shouldn't be hard the bar is set pretty low

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

basically Man is cruel, all it takes is for a king or a leader to be insane like NERO or Adolph Hitler or Ratko Mladić or Vlad the Impaler and you get something like this.

We dont know the state of mind of the 'king/leader' of these people but I'm betting he was akin to these guys.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Good point Versa,I was looking at the current calls for Julian Asange to be killed in horrible ways and just shaking my head, there are people walking around in this world who have killed people! many of these petty overlords in many countries,nobody calls for their deaths ,there have been two Los Alamos. top secret thefts of gov't secret s in the mid 2000s each claim untold damage due to security infra structure and secret program compromise, no trial or culprit brought to justice and no one is even trying as far as I know. But J.A. publishes some marginaly embarrassing documents and certain people call for his blood? Weird ,Currently there is a booming child sex industry involving millions of children in the US alone and no one is yelling about it from the housetops, but all will be well if we kill the messenger Julian Asange really? I get being fragmented and distracted by TPTB bait and switch but this is a failure to grasp the simplest rules of right and wrong, cause and effect

just want a wider awakening of humanity, come on Hundredth Monkey!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The Phoenicians were also into child sacrificing and bloodletting. It makes me wonder if these two cultures were in contact with each other around 1300 BC.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join