It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Year's Eve/ The New Year... Get ready.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It is going to be a magical time. New Year's Eve and New Year's Day are going to be a brand new beginning.

It is always good to start with a fresh year.

This year in particular though, 2011, I feel it will be a time of great change and huge worldwide events.

Get this: I feel people getting closer together. That connection is back. Something some of us lost...

The ability to connect with other things. By that I mean people, animals, trees, rocks, etc.

We are all connected. I feel like New Year's Eve and New Year's Day, people are going to feel that connection. They will see that because we are connected, some of us need help. I speak of starvation and poverty.

I feel like we will reawaken and really get this planet back in shape. Jah know we have been abusing Mother Earth. That needs to change.

I love you all. This is a great time to be alive. Jah bless all.

-SES

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'm going to sleep now and see if I can catch up with you. We have other stuff at the same time. I hope this one is the same because when I went out for a walk this evening, and earlier in the day too, I got a sense of some really heavy **** in the air. REALLY heavy. Can't wait to see how this plays out. It's gonna be amusing, at least!

Off to dreamland now. See you all on the other side!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Sending out some good vibes for the New Year

new topics

join