It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst Police Misconduct (excessive force) Videos of 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
*Warning*

If you are having a peaceful, happy, placid day, you may want to skip by this, as it is sure to upend your state of bliss.

But-these are several vids that are sure to make people at the very LEAST question just what the hell is going on in certain places. How these folks make it past the screening process shows that at least in those areas, a propensity towards violence must not be scrutinized carefully enough, or these guys were quite deceptive in this part of the screening process.

Whatever the case, it just goes to show you that somehow, some way, folks that have no business being put into positions of power and authority somehow wind up slipping through the cracks.

Without further ado, here is our contenders, according to a readership poll, of the worst police misconduct videos, captured on tape of 2010:

www.injusticeeverywhere.com...

Let's hear your take on these ATSers...Which one of these was the most blatant abuse of force in your opinion?
edit on 27-12-2010 by DimensionalDetective because: typo

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Only 27 videos?

Dang, they must have spent a long time narrowing these down...

Thanks for bringing this to my attention! Time for me to vote...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Aaah im so glad the way you worded your thread. I see it on recent posts and i thought 'great another thread for hating police'. But i read what you had to write and quite happy that the thread wasnt aimed at police in general but the officers, as you said, had falling between the cracks and abuse their position in power. To be honest im not going to watch the video as it disgusts me that people with the power of a police officer should ashame the rest of their colleages or police force and not treat the job with respect.

CX

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
As has often been said on this forum, some bad apples do get through and end up wearing a uniform they have no right even touching. I have no doubt that these videos are among the worst around, however i won't be watching them as bent coppers do nothing for my mood.

They are the scum of the earth, however they are the minority in the force.

This will just end up another thread where the police haters will come on tarring all with the same brush. It happens every time.

It's just sad that positive stories about the police are not a conspiracy, and therefore do not fit any section of this site, it might change some of the members views about the police.

CX.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Could of said it any better CX
.. it was what i was trying to say but my brain doesnt stretch very far when it comes to writing good answers

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
That vid 13 still gets my blood boiling. Not only the incident itself but the fact that the camera operator tried to cover it up by zooming out and out of focus. The depertment claimed somewhere that it did that automatically cause it was on preset. Anyone with a half-brain knows that these cameras dont go out of focus automatically.

Also seems like the cops got away again with it. Still on the job. Discusting

[Edit to add] Video 18 also same thing. There was a more clear video of this incident from a different angle. When the lawyers asked for it the department claimed that it had automatically been over written. Then it turns out that conviniently it was that specific 15 seconds that is missing and the rest of the footage was intact. So it was intentionally erased. Guess what, the cop who was in charge of that video is married to one of the mounted officers.

edit on 27/12/2010 by PsykoOps because: added

top topics

join