It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA worker planted bag with white powder on passenger as joke...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

I see the TSA are taking their jobs very serious. I couldn't believe what I was reading, they think this is funny? This seems sooooo wrong. What if the girl had a heart attack or stroke brought on by a panic attack by these idiots. This is a seriously sick joke to be playing on this poor girl. I'm not a sue happy person but someone needs to be held accountable for this, not sure she would have a case, maybe trauma IDK? This should at the least be costing someone their job, I would think. She deffinitely didn't share their sense of humor.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
With power comes corruption and sometimes stupidity. This time?. Stupidity.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

What's the difference between a tyranny of utter despotism and a tyranny of incompetence?

None.

We really need to start regulating government..Everyone is talking about regulating everything but...This is another example of why that conversation should be taking place.

This is actually an old story...But I think it helps to underline the real issue here. Government is just too big and dumb,.
edit on 27-12-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I didn't realize this was Jan, my bad, didn't come up in search so I thought I'd post it. I wonder what kind of "discipline" he received? I know I would have been flipping out if that happened to me, what a jerk.

Add: Just thinking about it, he probably got promoted.
edit on 27-12-2010 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

No biggie.

Every now and then a topic gets rehashed anew. And considering that there is actually interest in these stories these days by the general public, it wouldn't be such a bad thing to bring this back up and put it into context.

In this instance it is more than appropriate as it really does illustrate the sad state of our National Security apparatus.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Is this story true though?

What happen to the ass hole tsa agent?

If they did not get fired then shame on who ever their boss is that TSA agent is one dumb prick for doing that..

You know you can go to jail for fake white powder if your trying to sell it AS cocain.Just like going to jail FOR cocain...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

If I remember correctly this TSA agent was fired.

I could be wrong though. I'm not sure if the lady in questioned filed an official complaint or not.
edit on 27-12-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yep fired, just went back on the story, all they said was he was no longer with TSA.

new topics

top topics

join