It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I old-School?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Ninja out of all those i only like VanHalen you forgot Iron Maiden

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scat

i tend to agree with you there, late 90's onwards music just got crap... occasionally a good song will hit the airwaves but thats very rare and its usually a one off fluke...

90s?!?! I loved the 90's! Sure, most bands only had one or two good songs, but they were so good. Ahh! I'm having a flashback! Wallflowers, Savage Garden, Smashing Pumpkins, Eve 6, Supersonic, Rob Zombie, AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll give you Kudos for Rob Zombie (one of the few metal acts i like) and the smashing pumpkins (wonderous) mentioning savage garden removes one kudos, and the wallflowers and supersonic i'm not too familiar with so they wont effect your kudos...

so you are on up on kudos.

i agree the late 90's did pump out some good stuff, but most of it is juts plain crap! but i guess the 60's 70's and 80's had crap stuff too that didnt stand the test of time... what pisses me off the most is, i love punk from the 70's and 90's (i havent been exposed to much 80's punk) but acts like good charlotte, blink 182, new found glory etc etc, have ruined what punk is and turned it into teenage 'i love you, i want you, i hate you... crap... its brittany spears with a guitar bass and drums. I'll admit these bands have some good songs, but not enough to justify buying anyhing from them

<< 1   >>

join