It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush officials: Obama's terror policies echo Bush's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Indeed!

Mr "Change" and "Yes we can" has said "yes we can...Continue right on with the same policies of the previous criminals."

Not only has this admin carried on virtually all of the same nonsense such as Mr Changes recent acquiescence on signing a measure for "indefinite detention", but they have actually EXPANDED it in certain areas as well, such as their war on Pakistan and other shenanigans.

All of the campaign promises of bringing folks home and ending the Iraq invasion were of course nothing but lies, as we can clearly see. Another re-ushering in of hoodwinking pathological liars in the revolving door known as the 2 party crime family, which is actually one big happy family, all serving the same interests, which clearly are not the masses.

Dubya and Insaney must be snickering with delight as they see their third term play out wonderfully, unimpeded.

"The new administration has been as aggressive, if not more aggressive, in pursing these issues because they're real," former National Intelligence Director retired Vice Admiral Michael McConnell said on CNN's "State of the Union."

"You commend them for that?" host Candy Crowley asked.

"I do commend them for that," McConnell said.

Former Central Intelligence Agency Director Michael Hayden, a retired Air Force general, also argued that Obama's approach has been, by and large, the same -- regardless of campaign rhetoric.

Full Story:

www.politico.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Yes Bilderberg can. No We can't. But people will never wise up to the same tricks the TPTB use to instill thier puppet dictators into the "cattle government". Corporate right Fox news and Corporate left MSNBC will tell us how to think. We are not allowed to think on our own. That's the state's job. We are just expendable cattle-serfs.

This is like videodrome or Dark City.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hey, we have our die hard Democratic Party backers here that think assassinating US citizens is fine and dandy. But, those folks in Gitmo need to get jury trials here in the US, but where are those trials.

Funny thing is, I am one of those that believe the trials should be given, military though for combatents.

It is cognitive dissonance. When their party is in, anything goes. They also believe sexually molesting children at the airport is a good thing to do. They also see nothing wrong with setting up future x ray machines in bus terminals, street corners, etc etc etc.

It is defined as insanity in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Once everyone realizes that whatever Obama says means nothing and whatever he thinks means nothing, the better we all can understand the world. No President runs this country, that’s just one big lie. It has been, currently is, and will continue to be run by the Money Changers.

So none of this makes any real difference.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yall gotta know by know barry's just a CIA asset, just like osama was.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

So you and others use that as an excuse, well, why did you harangue Bush?

Must because he had no choice either right?

Idiocy Misor, pure and unadulterated idiocy.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I call bs. If I remember correctly everyone said Obama was way smarter than President Bush. So if the current president is so much smarter, why on earth would he continue the last presidents policies? I mean logic would dictate he would come up with something much smarter, maybe we should ask him after he gets back from his 12th vacation this year.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreedwhy on earth would he continue the last presidents policies?

Systemic inertia. Presidents have less autonomy than we realize. He is technically commander in chief, but like a good little puppet, he does what the military defense establishment tells him to do.

The king is dead ! Long live the king.

At least his domestic policies are better than Bush's. For example having the govt directly provide the funds for student loans. Instead of letting banks administer them, taking a few percentage points of interest as risk free profit, since the govt guaranteed them to begin with.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

And his other great domestic policies......Obamacare, the repeal of DADT and all of the other tripe they are trying to push through, no matter how bad it is just to give him a few wins.....................nah, I'd say Bush had better domestic policies.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

It seems to me to talk about Bush policies or Obama policies is to still completely miss the point. The cabal controls them - there is no change in policies with whomever is in office, because the policies come from the same behind the scene controllers. To even discuss things as if there was any difference at all is to feed the duplicity, and therefore to support their agenda.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Sorry, should not have used idiocy, instead moral relativism.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
the repeal of DADT and all of the other tripe they are trying to push through

Letting them be open about it is really no big deal to me, or according to polls, approx 80% of current active duty. You'll get over it. Or else you'll die and the new generation will wonder why bigots, back in the "olden" days, ever had a problem with letting them serve openly.

Yeah that Bush....great policies towards veterans...NOT. That asshole was against the new GI Bill until it became a political inevitability.

Obama administration passed the largest single increase in VA funding in several decades.

He's made it a priority to end veteran homelessness, and put the funds up to make it happen.

Republicans love defense contractors, they don't care about the veterans.

top topics

join