It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Emerges From WikiLeaks As A Key Player On Global Scene

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Oh I don't know, I always thought the time when there were thousands of lesser powers raiding each others cities were quite fun. I get all excited about the thought that when I go out in the forest to hunt for some food and come home to foreigners eating my food and enjoying my wife.

Lets just think about that and what Rome / Christianity has done for us.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

Appreciate your post, very insightful.

Order out of Chaos.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9bd50bb46c3f.jpg[/atsimg]

"Ordo Ab Chao"-- order out of chaos.

Create the chaos, pitting anyone against anyone while controlling and fomenting both sides; the double headed red phoenix symbol.

They use whatever menas, reason, even killing or exposing their own, to create an illogical madness that they think only they can see through and understand.

All the while they are manipulating world governments.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If I could do something, then i was doing it already. Since I am not able to do something, I keep taking this evil in. Keep eating news, bad news bad news bad news. It makes me sometimes, so mad from the inside.

And all those super hero cartoons and movies, make me even more frustrated about my abilities to do something about it.

But this is a war for our mind, so this game i am playing is being balanced.
Its easy to not fall, if you stay close to your hart.

edit on 27-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)
:
edit on 27-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Know the inner plan is surfacing and the commoners are beggining to see what is really happening. total population take-over-One World Order, or something more sinister, a demonic takeover. For myself they cant have me, I wont play by their rules and horrific ways. whos with me? how to avoid them?. lastely what do we do now? I think we who oppsoe need to come together before it is to late.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Perfect scriptures to add. Thanks.

As we watch the nations fall (financially speaking) its unnerving to realize what is taking place.

The other European Parliament building is in Brussels, Belgium and has a new statue of the goddess Europa riding a Bull. According to mythology, this Bull represents the pagan god Zeus who carried Europa through the Mediterranean Sea to the island of Crete where he raped her. The statue outside the building depicts a woman riding a beast. So, the two symbols of the new EU are the rebuilding of the Tower of Babel and the rape of Europe.
www.pointsoftruth.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0583055598db.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Now it gets more interesting when you acknowledge the chaos as being the human desire. Then identify human desire with the seven deadly sins. The Order becomes can be represented as the Church hense why it is stated first and then the chaos which is us if left unchecked. History can confirm the tyranny of our troubled past.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Yes, exactly about Religion.
I can not lump in Christianity with Religion.

Some know, some dont know that even Russia has made use of The Ten Commandments.
findarticles.com...

Some order is necessary for progression.

Edit to add clarification.
edit on 27-12-2010 by burntheships because: clarification

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Yes, this makes me want to watch "The Da Vinci Code" again and understand what it is REALLY saying... A bunch of 'elites' wanting to proclaim they rule the world because they are the bloodline. They can make the DNA data produce whatever they want it to, we know that. Seems the bloodline junk never caught on with the sheep...

Disregarding the new propaganda piece Tom Hanks is about to spew out about the JFK murder... Makes me wonder why they get you to love a guy for a movie he stars in, then is totally crap material, BS afterwords. Oliver Stone did JFK and is now a total AIPAC goon, tows the 9/11 fairy tale. Ever wonder why JFK not wanting to give Israel nukes adds another piece to his murder all together? Sure, the FED, big oil, the mob, the MIC, CIA, FBI, etc they all hated him. Something that is NEVER talked about, is, JFK would not give Israel nukes... LBJ was more than happy to give them away... Out of sight, out of mind. Never started a post about that but maybe I will...

Sorry got off topic, how I got off into the AIPAC I have no clue... One in the same I'm sure... Fighting for the top spot! King of the hill so to speak.
edit on 27-12-2010 by yayeeya because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2010 by yayeeya because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Although she represents herself as God's church...she is called a whore...
...and an enemy of Jesus people...

Revelation 17:6 "And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus:"

It is time to see a distinction between religion and Jesus and His true people.

Matthew 11:28-29 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls."

Those who belong to Jesus have no need to fear this...
...these predictions were made so that you can know that He knew 2000 years in advance...
...and that He knows how it will play out...
...and in that knowledge be at rest while the world is in tormoil.

edit on 27/12/10 by troubleshooter because: spelling error

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Just an FYI, Obama is not a Prince Hall mason. Prince Hall masonry has a group called the Phylaxsis Society, the heads education and research for masonry. Non of the Grand lodges of any state has a record of Barrack Hussein Obama being intiated into the craft.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Is it bad they try to control the peace?

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Yes, thank you for your post, and the bold clarification.
Come out of her my people...

"And I heard another voice from heaven saying, 'Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities'"

www.oldpaths.com...

The Vatican is a "Beast" symbol, (IMO). It is part of the political beast that will rule.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Most of our troubled past was incited by Religion.
And to day we have even more of it as TPTB have imported Muslims into Christian Countries. What is their objective here?
And all the Wars---They were planned too.
Nothing in Politics just happens; it is all planned.
And the deadly biologicals.
And the deadly chemicals in our environment, in our food and in our water...
The Vatican ordered this?
If they really wanted to create world peace, they could have done so a very long time ago.

There has to be a power behind the Vatican, and it is anything but Godly.
What is the genius behind the manipulation of the masses?
It feeds on chaos, fear and death, that is why we have had so much of it.
Think.............

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRemedial

Hold it! Stop right there.

Christianity is something else, they do NOT own Christianity in spite of what they say, I'm not even sure they can be considered "Christian" in the truest sense. Please don't do that, thanks.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Is it bad they try to control the peace?

An echo from the whores spiritual predecessor Antiochus Epiphanes...

Daniel 8:24-25 "And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. 25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand."

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by TheRemedial

Hold it! Stop right there.

Christianity is something else, they do NOT own Christianity in spite of what they say, I'm not even sure they can be considered "Christian" in the truest sense. Please don't do that, thanks.

I agree with this in the strongest sense.

I also clarified this in my post above.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-12-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Imagine this for a second...

The Church is tasked with the objective of creating a world of peace, a oneness, total harmony but this task is daunting and seems almost impossible to acheive. Over many centuries they would try different systems of maintaining order to see which was the most manageable. These systems or alpha projects yield results which are placed in the hands of a select group at the Vatican, a team of global strategists. These strategists advise and the church gives directive to it's representatives (gov't).

Over the years through infiltration and pure all out rivalry; ones which we are only able to see as racism or competing religions. We come to points where the Church is forced to act in ways which contradict it's teachings in order to maintain order in the chaos (which is us). These wars enable the seeds of change to flourish but sometimes when opposition is directly relating to indoctrination of the rival there is no alternative. Let's for a second call out that rival as the religions of the middle east.

American christian churches called for war against Iraq and Afghanistan. Muslim faiths in some sects in kind had been and are calling for Jihad against who? Now it gets more interesting if you accept that people in your own country at the gov't and inteligence level could be working for either side... The possibilities are endless for all sorts of conspiracy theory.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Its complicated, I think.
It would not be "bad" to bring about true peace.

However, I dont see that in the past of The Churches actions.
And I dont see it in the future. The Catholic Church may state its mission is peace,
though I see its mission as political control, and ultimate power. Its past was one of politcal power.

Unnoticed by most, the Vatican—as in centuries past—is again becoming an international force. It is manipulating world events in ways unrecognized by the average person. Indeed, the Vatican is well on its way to becoming recognized as a major power in international politics in the 21st century.

With its pro-integrationist stance regarding European Union (EU) politics and economics (the Vatican replaced the Italian lira with the euro as its official unit of currency this month), and with the pope’s reputation as a “peacemaker,” several top-ranking churchmen and politicians are beginning to feel that the future of the world may depend on the success or failure of the Vatican’s peace efforts in the geo-political arena.

Last November, the pope hosted a private meeting at the Vatican with Romano Prodi, the president of the European Commission. During the meeting, the pontiff discussed the Vatican’s priorities regarding the EU, including “the reform process for the Union treaties and its expansion with new members. The two men recalled the engagement of the European Community in the fight against terrorism and the search for a just peace in the Middle East.” The pope also noted “the contribution which the church in Europe can offer and the need for an adequate legal recognition inside the Union” (www.cwnews.com, Nov. 30, 2001; ).

www.thetrumpet.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Yes, Proto. I agree. What I find almost fascinating is that there was a time when The Church, and The Vatican appeared to have a different role.

I want to emphasize the word appeared

Gradually forced to give up temporal power, popes now focus almost exclusively on religious matters.[4] Over the centuries, papal claims of spiritual authority have been ever more clearly expressed, culminating in 1870 with the proclamation of the dogma of papal infallibility for rare occasions when the pope speaks ex cathedra (literally "from the chair (of St. Peter)") to issue a formal definition of faith or morals.

en.wikipedia.org...

And equally fascinating, if not more so is that The Vatican has had well use of Wikleaks.
Intentional. I think so. Manufactured. I do think so.

Amazingly what has helped the Vatican and Rome to accomplish this is by allowing the monotheistic concepts that they popularized to have wiggle room.

Whether you are a Protestant, Angelican, Lutheran, Jew or Muslim, as long as you believe in the One God Concept you are adhering to the base power structure and shared reality that is all based off the One God Concept that Royals and Nations derive their divinity and sovereignty from.

So by appearing not to micro-manage the process, by allowing limited freedom of expression with the concept, it appears to not be in control, which makes the people underestimate and not fear it and not rebel against it.

The individual governments of the Diocese simply stay within that base frame work to govern the people, control the resources, including the people, tax them and maintain the system.

Yet the Vatican and the Pope remain the lynchpin in the System, because they have manufactured a whole belief system whose evidence is based primarily on the lack of evidence, it is safe to assume that they have maintained the evidence of how they did that.

So they can basically crash the whole monotheistic system by debunking it, any time they want to, in order to keep all the member states in line. All they have to do is display how they manufactured the monothesitic concepts and foisted them on the world into a control system in order to do that and all of Judaism, Islam and Christianity comes tumbling down, their individual governments exposed as frauds, their leaders strung up by the angry masses.

So they possess both the carrot, which is the system that allows nations and Royals to evoke divinity sovereignty and power through god and by god, and the stick, the ability to render those notions obsolete by proving how it manufactured the whole concept and gave the governors of various states the right to use enough wiggle room to make that system work for their own power and profit.

Yes it is possible Rome is behind Wiki-Leaks since it's really behind everything else too.

They are anxious to form a one world government and eventually disclosure in stages is going to happen.

They are counting on people being in denial through the disclosure process until the moment when the control grid of mainly electronics is so secure, that when it's no longer possible to deny, it will no longer be possible to rebel either.

Welcome to Rome, please note the exit signs, there are none!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join