Vatican Emerges From WikiLeaks As A Key Player On Global Scene

page: 2
112
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
edit on 27-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours
 


I personally believe that The Vatican is more a call the shots player.
The U.S. has the military mojo machine that backs the moves up.



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours
 


I personally believe that The Vatican is more a call the shots player.
The U.S. has the military mojo machine that backs the moves up.


Scary, but its my believe to. What must we do?



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours
 


Watch, and pray.
Prepare. That is all we can do.

Watch, and remain at peace with the scene as it plays out.
It was written long ago, and will come to pass.



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
• Rewrite history to our benefit

• Eliminate religion; replace it with science and materialism

• Start fights between different races, classes and religions

These are a few protocols of the protocols of the learned Elders of Zion, wonder how this ties up when we come closer to the truth

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Well, the vatican supposedly has more gold than any other organization in the world...

It seems most fiat currencies are doomed, and the purchasing power of gold will go through the roof as this plays out...

Plug that into your CT equation and see what comes out...

Just another strong indication of who is in control...who stands to profit and gain from these series of events playing out??

The system is engineered as to leave no outs. It's designed to implode. To legally become bankrupt, nations and their people lose their sovereignty, and the one holding the most gold get's dominion over all.

End Game.



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours
 


Watch, and pray.
Prepare. That is all we can do.

Watch, and remain at peace with the scene as it plays out.
It was written long ago, and will come to pass.


I do pray, but sometimes I imagine that I am part of the fight. Like really fighting them. Spartacus style


Dont say the word Amen again if you believe the video posted in this thread.
(44seconds)
edit on 27-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions
 


Ue,

Exactly. We dont wonder why The Vatican ammases gold, silver, and other precious metals.
As Proto has pointed out, The Vatican appointed The Rothschilds to oversee the the wealth.
Which is ultimate control in the physical world.



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours
 


Yes, I might enjoy that myself.
In older days, I might have tried it with a suit of armor.

Of course, some nice super powers would also be rad.

Alas, I remain in the fight through The Spirt, which ultimately is far more powerful.
After all, they can kill the body, but they can not kill my soul.



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours
 


Yes, I might enjoy that myself.
In older days, I might have tried it with a suit of armor.

Of course, some nice super powers would also be rad.

Alas, I remain in the fight through The Spirt, which ultimately is far more powerful.
After all, they can kill the body, but they can not kill my soul.


You will go super Sayan 5 you know dragon ball style. I am Goku



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   


Above the Illuminati Royal bloodlines is the church 'the all seeing eye'
edit on 27-12-2010 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Why would you have to post something from a Vatican website to tell people that Vatican is a key player inthe global chess game through wikileaks documents?

Just read the leaks yourself instead of getting it from other news sources, that's the point of wikileaks. You would fond put that the pope endorses GMOs if you would have.



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours
 




Your chart embedded on ATS.

Nice addtion, Thanks!



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0
Why would you have to post something from a Vatican website to tell people that Vatican is a key player inthe global chess game through wikileaks documents?

Just read the leaks yourself instead of getting it from other news sources, that's the point of wikileaks. You would fond put that the pope endorses GMOs if you would have.


pope endorses GMO, I really want to know why he does that?
The world is a freak show bah bah



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships
 


No Thanks, I got the link also today from another member.



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0
 


Yes, the Vatican does endorse GMO. Well sort of secretly.
Its quite a scandalous issue for them.

Wikileaks was perhaps just a tool.



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by elfulanozutan0
 


Yes, the Vatican does endorse GMO. Well sort of secretly.
Its quite a scandalous issue for them.

Wikileaks was perhaps just a tool.


Today i went to the supermarket. I wanted pudding. Went to the pudding section. Started 11:00 Ended 11:20
I went home with no pudding. All the puddings have GMO ingredients. Before i went to the counter, I needed toothpaste. went to the toothpaste section. The only non-fluoride toothpaste was removed from the assortment .
Why does the Vatican supports this BS. Operation Softkill.



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours
 


Yes. They really secretly do. I have gathered much evidence to prove so.
However, they enjoy playing the "good guys".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
U.S. Reactions to Pope Benedict XVI's election at the Vatican



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler
 



"Ordo ab chao" Order from chaos.

Assuming you are correct. Perhaps the Vatican hold majority control of the primary corporations and governments of the world. In addition say you are correct and the Rothschild family handle the wealth of the HRCC. Presume they regulate the markets and financial systems of a vast many nations as well.

-Is it not plausible they rake back the wealth of the people in order to stem off greed and unwanted competition? (see: sin)

-Is it not plausible they are trying to unite the world under common law and unified belief system but know it has to be done through a means not acceptable to the masses?

-Is the world of mass consumerism working for our environment?

-Is it sustainable for the next say 300 years factoring in the harmonization of the world whole?

-Do you think people have the capacity to change the way they live or do you think they will fumble along buying anything of desire without consideration of the above?

-Has humanity not repeated itself time and time again?



posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships
 

John wrote about it while in excile on Patmos Island.

Revelation 17:1-2 "And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication."

Revelation 17:9 "And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth."

Revelation 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth. "

edit on 27/12/10 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
112
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join