It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] 729.5 x (the number you received) = (the number you need)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I am now thinking that this may be two clues... 729.5 is for possibly one ring and the deeps anagram one for another one. Just a thought.. maybe maybe not.

From an idea from JacKatMtn. HelenHeaven and I worked on the Anagram most of the day and came up with a theory. But, so far it has not fallen into place. I hope that this can help someone with ideas.

for you a final task now to take ..... Pretty straight forward here.
the beginning is the end..... The ATS tab is the last tab on the main site
from the ancient start you know the count ...... start with one. The first one, which is actually the ATS as stated above.
complete it is... not sure
of them all you must not be ..... a member. We may have to be logged off
unexpected it will be ...... a pop-up? an add that changes?
pass through and see of them all you will not be..... probably which members are logged on at the time. The list near the bottom
of the many you will see.... we will see many logged on or this could be talking about one of the sites that requires membership. BTS, ATS, Web-mail
there is one this one be ..... we are looking for the correct one.
the end is the beginning .... The end of the page? The last in a list?
the ancient art of the number ... maybe last in the paranormal or predictions?
go get the ring .... pretty clear here

Well, this is an idea that has not panned out on the thoughts above, but, it may help someone with some ideas.

[edit on 9-7-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Those are some great ideas J. Especially the one about not being logged in....because then we get the pop up adds. I have had an idea that we need to pass thru an advertising site, specifically a jeweler. We need to page thru available rings for sale? Well that's my simplistic contribution.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
the idea about the Pop Ups...

something that I've been working on...

if you go to the mirror site, on all the pop up ads there is a tab that comes up...

[ kittens ] when you click it it takes you to a web page of many thumb tabs of pictures of kittens... you can click on them to enlarge them... however, if you click on the [kittens] tab on one of the pop up ads, you can only see part of the new page that loads....

there are a couple of pics of the kittens that have objects in them that looks like a RING.... I've entered them into deep and nothing...

however, the clue, MANY YOU WILL SEE .. keeps coming to mind...

also, there are two places on the mirror site where you can get the full access to the [kittens] page...

click the find the rings tab and terror analysis tab... you'll see the [kittens] tabs there.

good luck, I've looked at everyone of those pictures for days.... can't think of anything else...

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I have actually used that mirror site for my site and others just for fun.. The kitten one shows up on all of them. So, I do not think it is in there. My problem is that for some reson I do not get any pop-ups. I get popups on other sites but for some reaon I do not get any on ats. I get the extra ads on the pages, but sadly no pop-ups. Wow, I never thought that I would complain about not getting popups... ha ha ha

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

pass through and see of them all you will not be..... probably which members are logged on at the time. The list near the bottom

of the many you will see.... we will see many logged on or this could be talking about one of the sites that requires membership. BTS, ATS, Web-mail

there is one this one be ..... we are looking for the correct one.

Ok, I may be way off on this one.. sorry if I add anymore confusion if I am..

Like you said:

A popup, which has to be viewed while being logged out, As you stated above..

of the many you will see....
If you're logged out, and you refresh the page.. you'll see the same ad.. an AOL add.. refresh it and you'll see another aol ad, over and over and over.. nothing buy aol ad's... of the many you will see.

there is one this one be .....
The one is aol?

No clue where to go from here.. just speculating

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'd also like to note this post in a different thread:

something funny i just found out searching for hammurabi5.com using aol search one of the results was one of the hidden pages about darkness on the site.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
On the notion that 729.5 x 2 = 1459

I did a google search on just the number 1459.. it brought up several links of RFC 1459

Which is, if you read, An early version of IRC.. Internet Relay Chat.. quite popular actually.. doubt this means anything, cuz without a server/channel we'd be sifting through millions of channels.. soo.. I guess I'm just pulling at straws.. sorry for my ramble

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You know there is a 1459 web-site.

www.1459.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
That website shows up no matter what number you type in..

Looks like a search engine that gets pulled up when you type in a year.. try any date..

edit:

Correction, most years.. seems some are taken

[edit on 9-7-2004 by rwsdakota]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
We also have a member whose member number is 1459, he name is �Crawford� and has 39 posts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I posted all this a few days ago.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
729.5 x (the number you have) = (the number you need)

The number you have: 2 We have two rings
The number you need: 2 or 4 We need two more ring; we need 4 rings total

Just a thought from thinking back about the 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 1 we had

[edit on 9-7-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that this line:

Pass through and see of them all you will not be.

means not to log in

just re iterating what JCM has said because I think it is important. But then again my brain is really frazzled !

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
729.5 x (the number you have) = (the number you need)

The number you have
Too vague. The number we have could be 1 of a thousand. Looking over all your past clues, unsolved clues, random posts, ect.. it could be anything. We've spent almost a week now trying every possible equation.. to no avail.

The only obversation I can come up with, is the number is probably an Even number..

www.icebunnies.com...

I doubt theres much we can do with .5's.. Again.. just an outside obversation..

the number you need
Again, this could be a number of things. I've worked this equation up down left right and sideways.. and still nothing. Also the lack of knowing what this number we need actually points too doesnt help.. IE: clue to cracking an unsolved clue, a post number, something to type into deep access, a website, ect ect..

Falling back on JC's idea of 1+1+1+1=1 idealology..

729.5 x (the number you received) = (the number you need)

729.5 x 2 = 2 (we need 2 rings)
1459=2
Come denominator:
729.5 = 1
if 729.5 = 1 then
1 x 2 = 2
but that would also mean 1 = 729.5
2 x 729.5 = 1459

.. back to square one ..

We've worked it the obvious way
729.5 x Y = Z
Where Y is any number from 0-31748192743.. a few of us have worked the equation this way, checked a million posts on ATS/BTS and still.. nothing

I even tried 729.5 x Y = 2 (or 4)
Giving me a tiny fraction that doesnt seem to be of any use..

Again, numbers and guessing = bad.. too many options

How about some of you post the different ways you're working these numbers.. again, it could be anything

[edit on 10-7-2004 by rwsdakota]

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Just to correct things

You can find on the next link what "14/88" is.
It has nothing to do with The Hunt.

www.adl.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Taking from my about being logged off, I started thinkng about whom we must not be one of. Well, members of course. But, I started thinking that we must also not be a member of the admins or mods to join the hunt. Well, if we start with the ATS tab, then that is the beginning. Well, We ARE able to click on mods in the U2U section. So, this would be a group that we cannot be a member of but yet we can click on. Well, I clicked on the last one in the row. (the end is the beginning), but nothing came up.

But, I am not able to get pop-ups, so if the unexpected is a popup, I will not be able to see it. The U2U is blank because I am logged off, but maybe a popup wll happen. I am not sure why I am not getting pop-ups, I can get them on every other site. So, if someone wants to try this, then there may be some luck. I clicked on every one in the Mods section, but did not see anything that stood out.

I hope that this helps.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join