It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

psychic control by women.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
suddenly they change roads when someone enters the room. Looks like they are holding back something. It is such a joy to make them notice it.

It is not nothing, they make fake things with their mind so they can be able to get off with anything they want. This is not a lie. They call it.. life.

there goes another heel of their shoes.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Not really sure what to make of this ,all i can come up with is it sounds like someone will be sleeping on the couch tonight.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
They even make you think they love you. Emotional crimes. They fake God. They fckn fake everything. Even men starting to act weird because of them. Women mess around. In the end they turn out to be stupid or as psychic killers. They can drive you that far you want to murder or do a theft.

I N S A N E

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Just love yourself befor loving anyone else and they have no serious mental controll over you..
good luck

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Now I was going to make a statement and I don't recall anymore. Sucker besides me has got something important to do again. They do work. ah, I can't remember, it was something important. prolly to make my earlier posts futile. cheers

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That is so true. They hold no heart sometimes in situations and they they start talking talking like keeping something up just for not letting in with the truth.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Now it looks like it is something for the better

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Women do have physic mind control abilities, when they add in a little medieval nagging... it's all over. Especially when you are in a weakend state and need to get up early for work. Resistance is futile...

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'm back tomorrow. 'till then all!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Someone just got dumped for being too nice and boring!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

A psychic (pronounced /ˈsaɪkɨk/; from the Greek ψυχικός psychikos—"of the mind, mental", also called sensitive[1]) is a person who professes an ability to perceive information hidden from the normal senses through extrasensory perception (ESP)

Agnosticism is the view that the truth value of certain claims—especially claims about the existence or non-existence of any deity, but also other religious and metaphysical claims—is unknown or unknowable.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Now I see the issue, but you've got the cure. Belgium, right? You're lucky, you're right at the source of some of the best. Here it is. It's one of the known counters to feminine wiles.

There's a synergy there. You get to have women around as an excuse to counter their deviousness with the finest examples of the brewer's art.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Er, OK.

I'm female and I'm pretty sure I have no "psychic control".

If I did I'd be working on the winning lottery numbers, not gaining control of some two pump chump as is the average man.

Anyone know how to divine the winning lottery numbers - holla.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
It twists and turns it is endless. I get physical mankments because of it. All day I fight it, they need to leave me freaking alone. You know by yourself what is true or not. They just don't use it normaly. CHRST

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
They suck my knowledge and use it in other contexts but they just flaw. Then they might say it is the same. It is, it is not. Witches

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
They want to cut me down just for them being able to say something while on top of me. They work the wrong way. It is not from the heart, they are oppresive and want to use me. They deserve the slap in the face. Best the spirit is comforting me. I'll leave it that way?.
Howcome they do not die out of themselves. How for Gods sake to they use themselves? I never appreciated it and never will.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I want to thank you all for your concern, yourselves replying here.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

You just don't know it.

CHRIST!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by neowakko

I hope you are alright and are able to rest neowakko. Love
Your family must be by your side as your friends. It is possible you get to be on your own. I take you up in my prayers, may love be on your side. Be true my friend, you will get a joyful life.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

<<   2 >>

join